What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

By all means , look for sympathy for your people that is more than legitimate.

But dont lie about what hapened or try to undermine what happened.

I will briefly descrined it because this pattern repeated itself in all towns and settlements that Hamas entered.

It started with a bombing all along the border. The people of those towns are used to that and they all went into their bombs shelter. Shortly after Hamas arrived.

Now all those bomb shelters have Iron doors for protection, Unfortunaltly those Iron doors can be opened both from the inside and outside , so people can be rescued of the shelter is hit.

This is important cause shortly after there was a struggle in each house. when those terorists tried to get into the shelters and people inside where trying to hold the doors.

They moved from house to house , in many cases placed burned wheel tires next to the doors and tried to smoke people out. Some people choked to death , some burned alive , some got out and shot amd some taken hostage.

Now this is not something i read online , we all heard the cries of those inside the shelters live , calling for help on their cell phones describing how there are locked in , how smoke is coming in and than the lines went dead.

As Secratery of state Blinken described it :

" Any - no country - no country - can accept the proposition that terrorists can come in, slaughter - and I use the word very advisedly - slaughter thousands of its citizens, riddling babies with bullets, burning people alive, decapitating soldiers, executing children in front of their parents, executing parents in front of their children - no country can tolerate this. "

~
~

~

Last edited:
Wow, that looks fancier than many subways I have seen. With the amount of resources they have spent on all these 'Subways', they could have built real subways and nice infrastructure.
When Israel claims hitting top leadership of hammas and hazbollah I truely don’t believe because most of these tunnels are deeper then we can imagine so how the hell they would eliminate them? And why would top leadership stay outside in this crisis where they can be hit easily. It’s my thought

He’s been brainwashed that no one in the world can challenge Israel so he’s trying hard not to change his mind because things went totally different against what they were dreaming.

They are prisoners of war. 127 are Israeli soldiers. You're right about what they're trying to do. I was more along the lines of saying they're afraid of putting lots of troops into Gaza. It will be limited number as they're unable to absorb casualties.
They can absorb losses but not in a visible manner, like wretched Merkavas. It’s psychological.

Also they probably know the pressure to swap the prisoners grows by the day, and is their only leverage left. I think after the 2006 Lebanon war, if I remember correctly, when the two soldiers were being returned/swapped for 5 Arab prisoners, nobody knew if the Israeli soldiers were alive or dead. And then they brought out two coffins.

Last edited:
Droners are a ton easier to take out compared to Kornet... No tank is safe, Ukraine is living proof.

Kornet can't hit Merkava with trophy. Kornet is not a top down atgm.

Last edited:

" Any - no country - no country - can accept the proposition that terrorists can come in, slaughter - and I use the word very advisedly - slaughter thousands of its citizens, riddling babies with bullets, burning people alive, decapitating soldiers, executing children in front of their parents, executing parents in front of their children - no country can tolerate this. "
I think Blinken has come to Palestine one more time, not as a Jewish but as a Human being to see what is highlighted has been going around since 1948 to the Palestinian people done by the so called Victims " Israeli European Jews "

By all means , look for sympathy for your people that is more than legitimate.

But dont lie about what hapened or try to undermine what happened.

I will briefly descrined it because this pattern repeated itself in all towns and settlements that Hamas entered.

It started with a bombing all along the border. The people of those towns are used to that and they all went into their bombs shelter. Shortly after Hamas arrived.

Now all those bomb shelters have Iron doors for protection, Unfortunaltly those Iron doors can be opened both from the inside and outside , so people can be rescued of the shelter is hit.

This is important cause shortly after there was a struggle in each house. when those terorists tried to get into the shelters and people inside where trying to hold the doors.

They moved from house to house , in many cases placed burned wheel tires next to the doors and tried to smoke people out. Some people choked to death , some burned alive , some got out and shot amd some taken hostage.

Now this is not something i read online , we all heard the cries of those inside the shelters live , calling for help on their cell phones describing how there are locked in , how smoke is coming in and than the lines went dead.

~
~

~
You people are fucking demons

There has to be clause, law, rule to over turn this claim of control.
There maybe something on the books, but they defacto control it and I doubt they would allow anything, especially while they have continuous CAPs and bombing runs around the clock.

When Israel claims hitting top leadership of hammas and hazbollah I truely don’t believe because most of these tunnels are deeper then we can imagine so how the hell they would eliminate them? And why would top leadership stay outside in this crisis where they can be hit easily. It’s my thought
'Top leadership' may not mean one person. Goldman Sachs has 13,000 Vice Presidents. Yes, that is true, not an exaggeration. If you are sufficiently successful, they make you a Vice President. Like being a Partner at a large law firm. So, Hamas or Hezbollah may have 5,000 Top leaders. i.e., those who plan and direct individual missions.

Israel is also hiding its losses or not announcing it in a big way. I am talking about military losses. You have to go through different websites to find real numbers. Especially Hebrew ones and get them translated in English. Otherwise on Lebanon border in last 8 to 9 days Israel has lost around 15 soldiers at least and few Tanks and APC and other equipment. Plus, lot of radars.

Kornet can't hit Merkava with trophy. Kornet is a top down atgm.
It already is doing it and very successfully.

Kornet can't hit Merkava with trophy. Kornet is a top down atgm.
Wouldn’t that mean kornet would have an easier chance, not harder. Top down (or bottom up for smart mines) are the only paths when it has trophy.

Last Night I checked the number of dead Israeli soldiers was 289 now it's 291. They are losing soldiers every day. But you won't see these numbers on their English websites.
They lost 1,000+ soldiers on day 1. They aren't going to announce them until after the war. Notice there's hardly any announcement or naming of civilians because hardly any civilians died in the Hamas operation. Their names and faces would be everywhere. Hamas neutralized all military bases around Gaza. The Jewish Nazi propaganda machine then went into overdrive making bogus smoking guns about rape and beheaded babies which is all a lie. Those Jewish Nazis lied against God and insulted him. And people they think they won't engage in dangerous propaganda.

People in the world are truly delusional. They think God is with the majority. And will give them superpower like abilities. That's not the case. In fact, the antichrist will take over almost the whole world at the end times. And subjugate almost everyone and most will follow him. The people think today is might is right. So they see antichrist as victory because they have bigger/more mindset. And will just give into Satan and their desires.

Back
Top Bottom