What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The incessant loop of horrible news can cause psychological trauma on some people and push them to twilight zone. I am a very levelheaded person but still can't watch too much of programs involving people breaking down and crying and trying to describe in excruciating detail how someone was killed or injured. The kind of information that is useful for a trauma surgeon or crime detective.
You are participant and supporter of these crimes as all other americans that support zionist entity unconditionally and parroting their lies as truth.

By all means , look for sympathy for your people that is more than legitimate.

But dont lie about what hapened or try to undermine what happened.

I will briefly descrined it because this pattern repeated itself in all towns and settlements that Hamas entered.

It started with a bombing all along the border. The people of those towns are used to that and they all went into their bombs shelter. Shortly after Hamas arrived.

Now all those bomb shelters have Iron doors for protection, Unfortunaltly those Iron doors can be opened both from the inside and outside , so people can be rescued of the shelter is hit.

This is important cause shortly after there was a struggle in each house. when those terorists tried to get into the shelters and people inside where trying to hold the doors.

They moved from house to house , in many cases placed burned wheel tires next to the doors and tried to smoke people out. Some people choked to death , some burned alive , some got out and shot amd some taken hostage.

Now this is not something i read online , we all heard the cries of those inside the shelters live , calling for help on their cell phones describing how there are locked in , how smoke is coming in and than the lines went dead.

As Secratery of state Blinken described it :

" Any - no country - no country - can accept the proposition that terrorists can come in, slaughter - and I use the word very advisedly - slaughter thousands of its citizens, riddling babies with bullets, burning people alive, decapitating soldiers, executing children in front of their parents, executing parents in front of their children - no country can tolerate this. "

~
~

~

Last edited:
The incessant loop of horrible news can cause psychological trauma on some people and push them to twilight zone. I am a very levelheaded person but still can't watch too much of programs involving people breaking down and crying and trying to describe in excruciating detail how someone was killed or injured. The kind of information that is useful for a trauma surgeon or crime detective.
OK Softie, after being bombarded by continuous serious crime news , yes there is plenty on a daily basis in the US, I have gone over the curve of PTSD and have become so immune and desentizised to Americans killing their women and children on a daily basis.

" Any - no country - no country - can accept the proposition that terrorists can come in, slaughter - and I use the word very advisedly - slaughter thousands of its citizens, riddling babies with bullets, burning people alive, decapitating soldiers, executing children in front of their parents, executing parents in front of their children - no country can tolerate this. "

well said....

and what do you think israelis have been doing all this time?..

it reminds of RAF bomber command attitude towards bombing of germans cities..

" the germans had this childish view that they were going to bomb every one but no was going bomb them"

Hamas did what RAF did to the germans ... a taste of their own medicine

Those who think that Hezbollah is not being responded to, should check this article. It contains evidence.

Come on Iran and axis of resistance. End this - this entity called Israel. Show the world that Persian superpower is back and then proceed to conquer the known world. The mankind as WE know it.
What happened to Kashmir liberation by Pakistani super power army? Is that left to Persian super powers too? Or maybe Pakistani army's sole intention is to suppress Pakistanis?

Btw, Israel is an illegitimate child of western powers and it is sure to be destroyed.

And fyi, So far, Hezbollah has fired 30 missiles into occupied lands. Destroying a couple of Merkava and other Israeli targets

Back
Top Bottom