What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

How that had anything to do with what I said?

Government runs on political support, political donation and such as I said before, that's another story, the problem here is how Palestinian can gain international support, which is something they are losing quickly after last week attack.
The minority of the political palestinians representing the majority have done them a disservice. First PLO through its kidnapping / murder and then Hamas. About the closest the unfortunate Palestinians have had the sympathy of public opinion was when their leaders decided to launch intifadah in the late 80s/early 90s

This video was posted three weeks ago, and Israel did not know Hamas was planning for something???

Where did they train? In Gaza?

They said something similar in 2006 - depending on the warhead tandem heat or thermobaric it will take out any tank.

Tandem or thermobaric won't even reach Merkava, it will be shot down before impact, similar concept as SAM systems.

The minority of the political palestinians representing the majority have done them a disservice. First PLO through its kidnapping / murder and then Hamas. About the closest the unfortunate Palestinians have had the sympathy of public opinion was when their leaders decided to launch intifadah in the late 80s/early 90s
What can I say, people are stupid, they would believe anything the news told them, which mean small guys are always going to catch flak. And it may not be true to begin with.

Strange , I dont remeber Ukraine sending murderous wheeled murderes into Russia on a killing spree , dragging out of their homes any man ,woman or child they see , and shooting them.

As Secratery of state Blinken described it :

" Any - no country - no country - can accept the proposition that terrorists can come in, slaughter - and I use the word very advisedly - slaughter thousands of its citizens, riddling babies with bullets, burning people alive, decapitating soldiers, executing children in front of their parents, executing parents in front of their children - no country can tolerate this. "

~
~

Last edited:
UNITED NATIONS, Oct 14 (Reuters) - Iran warned in a social media post on Saturday that if Israel's "war crimes and genocide" are not stopped then the situation could spiral out of control with "far-reaching consequences."

Why fight man to man when they got superior technology?
They worked hard to develop/acquire this Technology
War stopped being a Gladiator fight even before 20th Century. War is now a large corporate activity with considerable division of labor, application of technology and brainpower. Being nostalgic about man-to-man fight is like being nostalgic about handmade clothes.

Back
Top Bottom