What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I think you got the words right. The beginning of the end for Israel.

Israel has suffered irreversible losses from which it will never recover. It will never go back to the time before 10/7. They have lost any claim to morality and the world sees them for what they are: bloodthirsty fascists who bomb hospitals, schools and mosques. Cowardly fascists who run away from a man-to-man fight and slaughter women and children. Wimps who bomb civilians from the air. The world is watching them gloat over dead Palestinian babies and rub their hands in anticipation of stealing more land.

The ugly reality of Israel has been exposed and they're never going to feel any sense of safety again until their end comes.
Dawn of the new world.

History is turning pages the first ever since WW2.

I'm kinda glad that Elon Musk bought Twitter.

It seems everything is going right, like all according to plan.
Instagram/facebook is shadowbanning posts, which may lead to that company being ditched by more people soon enough. Twitter might get more former Facebook/instagram users if things continue in this way.

They will gain it back, especially if Israel destroys Hamas and no excuse is left when the Palestinians continue to live under apartheid or worse, are wholesale expelled. The statement by the minister that the intent was to expel the all the Palestinians of Gaza to the Sinai will also win them sympathy, especially after he said it was “well thought out”. The pretext of solely going after the killers of Israeli civilians will be exposed for the intention to carry out the Webster’s definition of ethnic cleaning.

And doing something to stop this is actually US law.

NEVER AGAIN

Biden should remember what he said when he stood up against the ethnic cleansing of the people of Bosnia.

Depends on how brutal this upcoming war gets. But I would have expected the West are going to pressure Israel for some concession after this war when it finished. like you said, if they went in and take out Hamas, then there is no more excuse for Israel not to support a 2 states solution with at least PLO, the problem is, how long does this war going to last and what is the landscape in Gaza after this war, I would imagine after this war, Tent City will probably look better than Gaza, and I would seriously doubt Israeli nor the west will contribute to rebuild Gaza and Israeli most likely will wash their hand with Gaza, so no more food, water or any supply after this, so do people really want to go back? Unless Egypt takes it up as their business, I don't even think Gaza is going to livable after this.

But again, I may be wrong, and I hope I am wrong, but as I said, this all depends on how brutal this war is going to get.

Back
Top Bottom