What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Its not about their religion, it's about their crimes
Brother, you need to make up your mind. In one post you are calling Jews and Christians the followers of Satan and Evil and calling for the death, and in the other you are saying this is a righteous cause to mete our justice against the unjust.

You can’t have your cake and eat it. Let’s be balanced, please.

@LeGenD

But you don't support the right of Palestinians to defend themselves? In the same way you never liked it when the Irish defended themselves against the English 😉
@LeGenD and @PDF i really like this forum and don’t want to see it shut down because newbies here keep glorifying terrorists.

Please review.

Update: Biden discusses ‘humanitarian assistance’ with UAE president​

Biden has spoken with United Arab Emirates President Mohammed bin Zayed, according to the White House.

“The two leaders also discussed the importance of ensuring humanitarian assistance reaches those in need,” a statement said.

⬆️ this sounds pretty hollow.

What if Arabs tell you "You are occupying Khuzestan. It's Arabistan. Leave or die". Or the Balochs in Balochistan or even the Turks and Azeris about Iranian Azerbaijan?
What a bullshit comment. You know nothing about Iran and Iranic peoples.

Most peoples in khuzestan are lurs(iranic peoples) , arabs are minority,also arabs love Iran very much because they are shia.

Baluches and azaries are Iranic peoples, Iran is their homeland.

We love all of our people,

And you compare this to savage jews? they are steal Palestinians land and they are killing Palestinians every day?

You love jews so much, why?Do you know Jews hate Christians more than muslims

YouTube's algorithm pointed me this video just now. I was surprised to see a Palestinian journalist speaking good Urdu: Mr. Jalal Mahmood. Toward the end, he was asked to give a message to Pakistanis people and he said this: "I know this that even if the whole world abandons Palestinians, the govt and the people of Pakistan will never abandon the Palestinians".

There are two sides to every coin Mr. President:

1697062779868.png

Brother, you need to make up your mind. In one post you are calling Jews and Christians the followers of Satan and Evil and calling for the death, and in the other you are saying this is a righteous cause to mete our justice against the unjust.

You can’t have your cake and eat it. Let’s be balanced, please.

@LeGenD

@LeGenD and @PDF i really like this forum and don’t want to see it shut down because newbies here keep glorifying terrorists.

Please review.

Update: Biden discusses ‘humanitarian assistance’ with UAE president​

Biden has spoken with United Arab Emirates President Mohammed bin Zayed, according to the White House.

“The two leaders also discussed the importance of ensuring humanitarian assistance reaches those in need,” a statement said.

⬆️ this sounds pretty hollow.
You lie again here.
I called british scams satan worshipers.
Why you love Israhell so much?
Why you defend dirty history of British empire?

Here we go again :hitwall:

Given the noticeable dissatisfaction many members have with your comments on this thread, it's clear there's a broader sentiment here.. After this, I'm done with this unproductive back-and-forth.
Of-course. Facts do not sit well with some. I should allow all to speak their minds, deny facts, and break rules. It is free for all here. There comes a point in life when one has to learn. Syrian-Russian combined forces attacked US-led forces in Khasham with approval of Kremlin - in case you do not know. Wagner = Russian force. It will be called as such. I do not subscribe to Russian plausible deniability as an independent observer. Wikipedia article? It does not look complete to me. I can edit and add more details in it. End of.

Otherwise, Bakhmut was taken by private contractors. So the equation of competency is like this:

Russian army <<< private contractors <<<< US forces.

It fits.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom