What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Ortodox and Catholic Christianity never had a concept of Judeo- Christian values. They knew who was the enemy of Jesus. Also the usury was forbidden. Funny enough in reality even today the Jews by the low have no right of settlement.
Anyway it all changed with the Protestantism. The roots of it are murky at best. The prophet of the Protestantism , objected to the righteousness of God? He started that he trusts more to his wife and the pupils then to God. Calvin almost definitely was a Jew. During Oliver Cromwell, if you celebrated Sunday instead of Sabbst , you could had been killed. 20000k sects in Protestantism.
Basically Protestantism was a desire of the traders , small gentry and some " thinkers" desire to get a piece of the pie.
Even Karl Marx noted that the aristocracy and to some extent The Church were defenders of people in the face of the brutal exploitation of the usurers.
The Protestantism is nothing but the spiritual prostitute. It is not even religion

Brother, you need to make up your mind. In one post you are calling Jews and Christians the followers of Satan and Evil and calling for the death, and in the other you are saying this is a righteous cause to mete our justice against the unjust.

You can’t have your cake and eat it. Let’s be balanced, please.

@LeGenD

@LeGenD and @PDF i really like this forum and don’t want to see it shut down because newbies here keep glorifying terrorists.

Please review.

Update: Biden discusses ‘humanitarian assistance’ with UAE president​

Biden has spoken with United Arab Emirates President Mohammed bin Zayed, according to the White House.

“The two leaders also discussed the importance of ensuring humanitarian assistance reaches those in need,” a statement said.

⬆️ this sounds pretty hollow.

Do not quote me if you are some jahil who can't read and comprehend. Where have I "glorified terrorists"?! I said Palestinians, not Hamas! It's you who has succumbed to being brainwashed into thinking all Palestinians are terrorists and that they should simply lie down and accept genocide.

This is gonna make Ukranians hate Israel.
Or hate Palestinians even more!!!!
Where are those wise guys who said America could not only fund and fight in Ukraine but also in the Pacific and also in the Middle East?? Already the funding to Ukraine was curtailed due to the 'Rebel' Republican just a few days ago!!
There is hubris and then there are the blind supporters of hubris.

I don't insult their faith, why you alway lie?
CC761E9A-CA12-4EEB-8646-C4F8F31E025B.jpeg

F7AAF6AA-8BB2-4F26-A68E-7664B932CD6C.jpeg

@PDF

Do not quote me if you are some jahil who can't read and comprehend. Where have I "glorified terrorists"?! I said Palestinians, not Hamas! It's you who has succumbed to being brainwashed into thinking all Palestinians are terrorists and that they should simply lie down and accept genocide.
😂

Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

----

Members are advised to not insult religion and call for murder of people on religious grounds. Ban hammer will come and it will be a lengthy one.

What's your reaction to a man that killed your parents and childern, raped your sister and stole your house?!

Palestinians have this condition, and you call them bad people?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Turks in Cyprus.

Where were you guys to cry about Greeks then? Aaaah you're with your Muslim brothers?

I've told you a gazillion times,when somebody does a very bad injustice to you,what makes you different if you act as evil as him? If they bomb a building in Gaza and kill 10 people,how is it better for Palestinians to kill a family that had also nothing to do with this? Or someone random? A 63 year-old woman? This isn't justice. And it sure isn't the means to an end.

What if Arabs tell you "You are occupying Khuzestan. It's Arabistan. Leave or die". Or the Balochs in Balochistan or even the Turks and Azeris about Iranian Azerbaijan?
this guy is constantly flame baiting Iranians and now inciting ethnic division in iran, no iranian will tolerate this, not to mention it is off topic @LeGenD

Biden just lost all Arab and Muslim votes. 2024 elections is gonna be chaos in USA. The USA is already collapsing because of internal friction.
Damn I do dame I don't. Trump has his charms but the American evangelists or any similar trash are more pro Israeli then the half of the Jews. Those rats are one of his main backers.
Actually. I am worried that they might go after Al Aqsa.
The evangelists are the lowest of the low

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom