What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Now why did you have to go and put something logical in this thread? This is what the people really want:

View attachment 960613
Iran wants to fight Israel so much,they send other people to do it. "We want to help you...but we are too far...sorry".
I remember back in the mid-2000s Ahmadinejad saying to the Syrians: "If they hit you...WE will reply!" The reply is still coming.

Israelis had been making life miserable to the Palestinians for 40 years. They had been stealing land,evicting people from their homes,shooting them and bombing them. Many of them are so arrogant and so fanatic in their ideology,they don't care if Palestinians live or die.

At the same time,these great "Muslim keyboard warriors" don't want to take into account that Palestinians have done a lot of crimes too,that escalated this whole situation. They excuse them and say "it's all because of the occupation" No,they did a lot of things that were brutal. A lot of things that hearthless people would do. They accused their enemies of being heartless and they acted like that too.

Bombing cafes and discos full of people,attacking a school bus,attacking civilian buses,all these attacks here and there.
And every time,the Israelis would hit kill even more Palestinians in retaliation.

The Israelis didn't wake up one day and said "let's build a wall". They built these walls to stop infiltrations by Palestinians,back then both from Fatah and Hamas and some other groups.

The problem of these Muslim keyboard warriors is that they refuse to accept that Palestinians have done a lot of bad things too. Of course,Israelis almost always reacted with brute force,but often the Palestinians gave them an excuse for that.

Biden just lost all Arab and Muslim votes. 2024 elections is gonna be chaos in USA. The USA is already collapsing because of internal friction.

What a bullshit comment. You know nothing about Iran and Iranic peoples.

Most peoples in khuzestan are lurs(iranic peoples) , arabs are minority,also arabs love Iran very much because they are shia.

Baluches and azaries are Iranic peoples, Iran is their homeland.

We love all of our people,

And you compare this to savage jews? they are steal Palestinians land and they are killing Palestinians every day?

You love jews so much, why?Do you know Jews hate Christians more than muslims
I'm talking figuratively!

I don't love nor hate Jews. I'm not in love with them nor do I hate them. Not all Jews are evil. You have to get that out of your mind,you sound like an SS officer.

Let's take it one step further, a western civilization that defends everything that Christianity forbids as freedoms, I mean perversions and complete de-identification for christianism.

"There was only one real Christian and he died on the Cross" [Paraphrased].
Nietzsche--the guy in my profile pic

This is gonna make Ukranians hate Israel.
F8G7VIvXYAEpoQF.jpeg

Biden just lost all Arab and Muslim votes. 2024 elections is gonna be chaos in USA. The USA is already collapsing because of internal friction.

Imagine having both feet in the grave and still lying…

This old **** is about to drop dead any second now, yet has no fear of the eternal fire that awaits him.

Iran wants to fight Israel so much,they send other people to do it. "We want to help you...but we are too far...sorry".
I remember back in the mid-2000s Ahmadinejad saying to the Syrians: "If they hit you...WE will reply!" The reply is still coming.

Israelis had been making life miserable to the Palestinians for 40 years. They had been stealing land,evicting people from their homes,shooting them and bombing them. Many of them are so arrogant and so fanatic in their ideology,they don't care if Palestinians live or die.

At the same time,these great "Muslim keyboard warriors" don't want to take into account that Palestinians have done a lot of crimes too,that escalated this whole situation. They excuse them and say "it's all because of the occupation" No,they did a lot of things that were brutal. A lot of things that hearthless people would do. They accused their enemies of being heartless and they acted like that too.

Bombing cafes and discos full of people,attacking a school bus,attacking civilian buses,all these attacks here and there.
And every time,the Israelis would hit kill even more Palestinians in retaliation.

The Israelis didn't wake up one day and said "let's build a wall". They built these walls to stop infiltrations by Palestinians,back then both from Fatah and Hamas and some other groups.

The problem of these Muslim keyboard warriors is that they refuse to accept that Palestinians have done a lot of bad things too. Of course,Israelis almost always reacted with brute force,but often the Palestinians gave them an excuse for that.
What's your reaction to a man that killed your parents and childern, raped your sister and stole your house?!

Palestinians have this condition, and you call them bad people?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

“I don’t think Hamas had dreamt that its operation would succeed the way it did in the sense that its fighters went in there and just killed so many people and captured so many, and clearly there was no coordination among the fighters about whom to capture and how,” he said.

Yup. I had said above that I doubt even Hamas knew their assault would be that successful. Much of what we saw on October 7 was unplanned rage, built up over decades.
Still--it is a good gesture to let children and elderly/sick go. I'd add women but then the more are released the more easily Israelis would kill even more. It is a sad calculus.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom