What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I tell them that they are not real Christians.
My beloved brother in Islam, what did the prophet (SAW) say about calling other Kafir? Let’s be mindful of our tongues.

We don’t know how close someone is to Allah, only Allah knows that.

Turks in Cyprus.

Where were you guys to cry about Greeks then? Aaaah you're with your Muslim brothers?

I've told you a gazillion times,when somebody does a very bad injustice to you,what makes you different if you act as evil as him? If they bomb a building in Gaza and kill 10 people,how is it better for Palestinians to kill a family that had also nothing to do with this? Or someone random? A 63 year-old woman? This isn't justice. And it sure isn't the means to an end.
I don't support crimes of any people even muslims or iranians.

What Palestinian can do?! Please Show them a way to get justice.

Analysis: Hamas taking children captive a failure. 👏

Al Jazeera senior political analyst Marwan Bishara has said he hopes a clip that appears to show Hamas fighters releasing captives would lead to more releases, saying Hamas taking so many civilians captive was a “failure”.

“I don’t think Hamas had dreamt that its operation would succeed the way it did in the sense that its fighters went in there and just killed so many people and captured so many, and clearly there was no coordination among the fighters about whom to capture and how,” he said.

“Clearly this was not only a mistake, it was a major failure to bring in children as captives into Gaza, because this is not tenable,” he said.

“I’m glad that they are able to, I’m not sure correct is the right word, but certainly release these captives, because holding them will simply compound the failure,” he said.
This 'analysis' seems to suggest there is some continuum of terror. Killing men > taking men hostage > Killing women > taking women captive > Killing children > taking children captive (from best to worst). Rest of the world can't grasp this algebra.

Damn I do dame I don't. Trump has his charms but the American evangelists or any similar trash are more pro Israeli then the half of the Jews. Those rats are one of his main backers.
Actually. I am worried that they might go after Al Aqsa.
The evangelists are the lowest of the low
I won't vote for anyone. They're both Satan worshippers that are in contest to who can bend over lower for the Jews.

Long live Palestine, The graveyard of fascists.

NakbaPosterProjYouth_poster1sm.jpg
But man,that's the problem! It's been generation after generation and things didn't get better. The '70s,the '80s it became bad. Then the '90s with more Israeli control. Then the early 2000s with the Second Intifada and more death. Then 2008 with Hamas taking over the Gaza Strip and launching constant attacks on the Israelis,who would reply with bombardments.

Look. Look how old these posters are. What changed since then?

013-PCD1206-031.jpg
019-PCD1206-036.jpg
017-PCD1206-035.jpg
005-PCD1206-047.jpg

Analysis: Bulldozers will be followed by tanks into Gaza​

More military armour has amassed north of Gaza than international affairs editor Dominic Waghorn has ever seen in one place, he said.
"Other armour may be hidden and secreted in the woods and fields around Gaza," he added.

Israeli troops are also being "bussed in on coaches" to towns in huge numbers.

"There is no real sign yet of any kind of imminent ground offensive despite what the government is saying, but I think we can assume that something is being planned and it is likely to be going ahead in the coming days," said Waghorn.

"We've seed D9 bulldozers that will be forcing their way into Gaza, they will be followed by tanks.

"It will be very difficult fighting in densely populated urban neighbourhoods."

But man,that's the problem! It's been generation after generation and things didn't get better. The '70s,the '80s it became bad. Then the '90s with more Israeli control. Then the early 2000s with the Second Intifada and more death. Then 2008 with Hamas taking over the Gaza Strip and launching constant attacks on the Israelis,who would reply with bombardments.

Look. Look how old these posters are. What changed since then?

View attachment 960622View attachment 960624View attachment 960623View attachment 960625
Than what should Palestinian do surrender and give up their freedom struggle???

There is a fantastic podcast with Gideon Rachman and historian Lawrence Freedman (leading war studies / strategic thinking academic) about this war and next steps.

I think you would enjoy it a lot. @LeGenD

Thanks for the share, bro. Bookmarked.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom