What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Turks in Cyprus.

Where were you guys to cry about Greeks then? Aaaah you're with your Muslim brothers?

I've told you a gazillion times,when somebody does a very bad injustice to you,what makes you different if you act as evil as him? If they bomb a building in Gaza and kill 10 people,how is it better for Palestinians to kill a family that had also nothing to do with this? Or someone random? A 63 year-old woman? This isn't justice. And it sure isn't the means to an end.

I think your a good man, like to read your analysis but you have mentioned Hamas attack on Israel 100 times but hardly mention the Israeli terrorism on Gaza. Please try to understand that Israel has been killing people in Palestine for nearly a century, even the past years hundreds have been shot dead, arrested, tortured, kicked out of their homes. These same Palestinians then did a revenge attack, yes violence is violence but Israel being the occupying power is slaughtering everyone without any condemnation whilst Hamas is being condemned. Double standards.

Palestinian Telecom operator Paltel warns that Gaza faces a total internet blackout of any further telecom infrastructure is targeted in air strikes:

1697065396425.png

Biden regurgitated a nasty lie that may get millions killed. He is not scaring us or anyone. What a irresponsible person. The Jewish 40 babies hoax is a outright hoax to justify genocide on Gaza. Muslims leaders must make press statements about this denouncing this hoax lie. And make stern warning to them.

YouTube's algorithm pointed me this video just now. I was surprised to see a Palestinian journalist speaking good Urdu: Mr. Jalal Mahmood. Toward the end, he was asked to give a message to Pakistanis people and he said this: "I know this that even if the whole world abandons Palestinians, the govt and the people of Pakistan will never abandon the Palestinians".

I felt sad and embarrassed when I watched this.

What peace you're talking about Israel don't want the peace with Palestinians

Whole Israel was the land of Palestinian before illegal creation of Israel give the whole Israel to Palestinians problem solved
Look,illegal or not,the UN decided to give them that land. Now it was normal for Arabs not to accept it,since the Jews were given about half the land in one day,but imagine that if they had accepted the Two State solution back then,now they would have had way more land and their own country. Of course,they didn't know that tiny Israel would not only resist an attack by a coalition of Arab countries,but also beat them.

UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

But after all,it was a UN plan. It is unrealistic to demand the entire country back now.

Look,illegal or not,the UN decided to give them that land. Now it was normal for Arabs not to accept it,since the Jews were given about half the land in one day,but imagine that if they had accepted the Two State solution back then,now they would have had way more land and their own country. Of course,they didn't know that tiny Israel would not only resist an attack by a coalition of Arab countries,but also beat them.

View attachment 960631

But after all,it was a UN plan. It is unrealistic to demand the entire country back now.
That not UN PLAN but Western plan to create illegal state on others lands

Only solution to this war is everyone came back to their "homeland"

Jews should leave Palestinian lands if they can't understand it, They must go out with a war. Also all jewish criminals should get justice.

No other peace is available.

It will happen in future with help of God.
No one can change this future.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom