What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

When is their 'ground invasion' going to commence? So far, updates seems to be quiet.
The longer the BOLD IDF delays, the much less likely the ground invasion will happen. And IDF has no element of surprise, that's another disadvantage in the hopeful, sorry pending ground invasion.

Peace with israhell?

They are stealing Palestinian houses and lands every day, they are killing Palestinian every day, how Palestinians can sign of a peace deal with them?
Then getting bombed until all of them are eliminated is the only option? Look,they've tried the guerilla warfare,they've tried the terrorist attacks to get the world's attention(in the '70s and '80s)they've fought against Israelis in 1948,in 1967...in 1982 in Lebanon,they had two Intifidas....they've had Hamas fighting them. It's been more than 50 years. The solution of violence hasn't work. When is the time for diplomacy?
I think your a good man, like to read your analysis but you have mentioned Hamas attack on Israel 100 times but hardly mention the Israeli terrorism on Gaza.
Because my friend,Israel's reprisals on Palestinians is the "standard". It's what we know. We all know that every time something happens,they bomb and kill more people. We all know about the Israeli oppression and mistreatment of Palestinians. That's why I say that Hamas gave them the best excuse again.

Look I'll tag these guys here too @HGV @Mehdipersian @RescueRanger @Sineva and try to explain some things again,
although I really don't have to. I can just say "who cares what they think about me?" and just leave,but I've been trying to make you guys understand.

Once upon a time,this was my room when I was studying.

The flag didn't say up much,but anyway,it was given to me by my Palestinian teacher who taught me Arabic,when I asked him for one.

picture00011.jpg

These are some books that I had bought back then,in the 2000s,when I was interested in Arabic history,language,music and documentaries.

387512458_630618085820971_2337023593243405386_n.jpg

From left to right: "The Arabs in recent and modern era,History of the Arab peoples,The Crusades from the point of view of the Arabs,Jihad the Holy War(by Gilles Kepel),Israel-Palestine One Land,Two Nations 1948-2002,Israel-Palestine,Iran's Awakening(by Sherin Ebadi). I have Greek documentaries in Palestine in the early 2000s from when Arafat was still alive. I have documentary "Death in Gaza" on original DVD. I've had friends from Palestine...well mostly girls,one in USA and one in the West Bank. My Palestinian teacher comes from the West Bank as well.

When I was young,I was so disgusted by all the oppression and abuse of the Israelis. I thought,man these people are so arrogant,so cold-hearted. But little by little,growing up and reading more,I started seeing things a bit from the other side too. They too have suffered a lot. The Palestinians too have responded with hatred as well. They too helped the Jews dislike them even more. It was a circle.

I remember,in a greek documentary about the Six Day War,near the end,the reporter asked a Greek Jew who had fought in Jerusalem back then,if he would give up Jerusalem for peace. He said "Yes,I would do that. As long as it is a gentlemen's agreement".

The end of the documentary in Palestine had scenes of the aftermath of attacks with victims on both sides and their relatives and friends crying,while this song was playing:

As the credits were rolling,one scene stayed in my mind all these years. A Jewish paramedic on the scene,holding the head of a wounded (or dead) baby. Just a tiny baby,in blood. He was either praying or desperately asking the baby to stay in life.

My point to you guys is,they are people too. You are Muslims and many of you see this as some kind of an extreme obligation to support Palestinians,supposedly even more than others. But sometimes it blinds you to see that the other side,is just human too.

Israelis are people too. Sure,many are jerks. But many are brilliant and good people who want peace. Palestinians have a lot of jerks too. But they also have some amazing people.

Obviously, this won't stand despite bitter sentiments on both sides.(liquidation and starving 2 million people, )
Hamas members and leaders must be liquidated, Palestinians should deliver them to the Israelis or,they should surrender themselves if they really love their people.
Netanyahu must also go,he's to extreme and corrupt on top of it, and,afterwards, Israel must truly negociate a 2SS with Fatah.....including sharing Jerusalem or turning it into an international city.

Now Erdogan has spoken his loyal Pakistani followers can follow suit and finally condemn the Israeli war crimes against the Palestinian people.
Erdogan is ACTING OUT the script that NATO gave him. Erdogan is very likely executing NATO's sophisticated and careful crafted psyops aspect of its multi-spectrum approach to this conflict.As president of Turkey, Erdogan can do alot more to help Palestine or muzzle Israel, just like he helped Azerbaijan against Armenia, but all he's doing now is giving us HOT AIR TALK, and we know talk is cheap, so his words are hypocritical, he's useless when it comes to challenging Israel, because Turkey sold its priceless independence to NATO, end of story. Turkey should GFOH in this conflict.

The longer the BOLD IDF delays, the much less likely the ground invasion will happen. And IDF has no element of surprise, that's another disadvantage in the hopeful, sorry pending ground invasion.

Here’s a fact. iDF is still fighting to regain all territories Hamas has liberated lol The claim IDF MADE they have captured all the territory back of Hamas is false from IDF LOL

Here’s a fact. iDF is still fighting to regain all territories Hamas has liberated lol The claim IDF MADE they have captured all the territory back of Hamas is false from IDF LOL
Even BBC’s senior correspondent said on BBC World Service radio “ it’s a very porous border, especially with Lebanon, Israel will never be able to fully secure it.

Hezbollah is confirmed to have Iranian Abu Mahdi ASCM (1000km range). But Hezbollah is not at war with USA, it would not be wise (to say the least) to do something like that.
But if those ACs start doing bombing runs against Palestinians in Gaza, US could very easily turn into "Israel" in Hezbollah's eyes and require kinetic military reactions to respond to such aggression. Once again US doesnt have ground forces to easily use, so i hope ISIS doesn't randomly show up in this battlefield.

Fully agree with you- ISrael has told a bunch of lies in this war. One lie Israel tells in EVERY WAR in modern times is its interception rate of missiles and rockets. You always hear "90%", but too many projectiles go through Israel's AD network to be only 10% of what was shot at Israel.

Than what should Palestinian do surrender and give up their freedom struggle???
I know this is an extremely unpopular opinion, but if somehow Palestinians can live in a nonviolent way, things might have been better. There is an analysis that Israelis were under the (false) impression that since Gazans were able to come and work in Israel in recent years, they will become wealthier and less hostile. Obviously, that failed due to Hamas. If you see Uighurs and Tibetans in China, some people say they are 'captives', but they seem to be living an OK life rather than in constant war with China.

Finally an Arab leader with balls. May the others rise to the occasion, Insha Allah.

From the official Qatari foreign ministry twitter account, I think.

Maybe part of a wider OPEC oil embargo 2.0

Perhaps Nigeria’s president (a Muslim, but that doesn’t matter considering Palestinian Christians and Muslims civilians are being killed) can be convinced to support an opec embargo.
How Nigeria sees the conflict
What Nigerians are seeing on the TVs

Last edited:
Would the Houthis get involved or are they only Yemen focused?
Definitely the former- Houthis will respond to the call if asked- strong-enough military capabilities, good and successful war fighting experience, and little to lose.

Back
Top Bottom