What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Watch Telegram, there are more than enough videos of Hamas slaughter, children, eldery, women, even the pets.
Can Muslim lawyers prepare a lawsuit with this baby beheading hoax that they are lying with Nazi-like propaganda in order to defend their genocide of Gaza? Are there Muslims lawyers that can do this? We'd be willing to fund the effort. I'll be the first.

Idiot, do you condone israel terrorist genocidal activities.
People,you gotta get this in your heads. Just because others find what Hamas is doing as terrorism,doesn't mean they agree with Israel's aggressive nature and disproportionate retaliation.

Like,how many times do you guys have to hear this?

He's not supporting Israel. Let him post.

Our opinions are clear.
Jews and their supporters are terrorists.
Good terrorist are dead terrorist

Can you understand it? So get lost.
All Jews are terrorists?

Are all Muslim terrorists?

🤔

This forum will be down with such opinions and dumbfuckery.

@MODS

Do you condone this sort of post on your forum.

Be a good poodle and do as your Uncle Sam tells you to you dumb cnt. Your filthy empire left a trail of destruction across the globe and that will one day come and bite you.

Only The Saviour can bring back The Jews back to Israel. So Ben Gurion is The Saviour? Atheists like almost all charlatans who created that state. An Atheist was chosen to be The Saviour. Now I truly do not understand, is Jesus the Saviour or Jesus is Ben Gurion or what??? And The Saviour Ben Gurion was begging the Ottoman army to join them and the Saviour was refused ? Strange concepts ???!!! Or somewhere in the Bible was written like Israel belongs only to children of God who folow Jesus, something like that?! I am sure that % 60 Jews are Atheists and other % 40 believe that Jesus was bastered, that's the teaching of Judaism.
So someone who calls himself a Christian out of love of God makes the friendship with someone who claims that Christian God is bastered . Bizarre

Back
Top Bottom