What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This British asshole is right.

Friends, to avoid prosecution by western terrorists, use VPN and change your IP.

Do not constantly use a single IP, try to change it from time to time.
I'm currently in Sheffield. They can come and suck my balls, children are dying, I praise those who kill child-killers. If it's Hamas, well done hamas, continue killing any terrorist who kills children.

Honestly, I am shocked by the Arab/Muslim/Persian responses so far from several countries who are or might get deeply involved. The responses are measured; often plausible deniability. Biding their time. Same with Russia and China--watching carefully.
I would be very very surprised if this latest conflict will end in just Gaza turned into a 'tent city'!

That's because half the time most Arabs/Muslims are more than happy to kill each, the rest of the time they're too corrupt and lazy to do anything. Over 1 billion Muslims, let along Arabs, and they're all helpless in the face pure unadulterated evil.

Israeli PM created 'perverse incentive' for violence - and probably 'won't survive' this​

Benjamin Netanyahu has created a "perverse incentive" for Palestinians that the only way to extract concessions is through force, according to the Economist's Middle East correspondent, Gregg Carlstrom.

The Israeli prime minister has "done everything in his power to undermine the Palestinian Authority", a moderate political entity governing the West Bank that is open to negotiations, Mr Carlstrom told Sky News.

At the same time he has "treated Hamas for years like a legitimate governing entity in Gaza" by discussing economic benefits and prisoner swaps, he said.

"The lesson, implicitly, that Netanyahu has been sending to the Palestinians is the only way to extract any kind of concessions from Israel is through force, and it has created a very perverse incentive that played some role, I think, in leading us to Saturday," Mr Carlstrom said.

He suggested that Mr Netanyahu may not be prime minister for long once the war is over.

"It is very difficult to imagine him surviving this" because he has built his appeal to voters on security, Mr Carlstrom said.

"For many Israeli's there has been a feeling that Netanyahu has been distracted, he has been so focused on his domestic political battles, his legal battles, over the past few years."

This is a "moment of national unity" as the country gears up for war, but once it ends "I suspect there will be a long period of recriminations", he says.

@LeGenD @dBSPL @Asimzranger
@Meengla

Officials in Gaza say the enclave faces humanitarian catastrophewith the power plant shutting down completely because of the depletion of fuel.

English FA considering response to violence in Israel

Dan Roan

BBC sports editor

The UK government is encouraging sports governing bodies to mark the attacks in Israel this week with shows of support for the victims, the BBC has learned.

Officials from the Department for Culture, Media and Sport wrote to the major sports governing bodies on Wednesday asking them to show support for victims of the Hamas attacks referencing previous events and tragedies when sports have come together.

Football Association bosses held holding talks today after coming under mounting pressure to recognise victims of the violence in Israel with a show of solidarity ahead of the England friendly against Australia at Wembley on Friday.

The former FA Chairman David Bernstein - who is Jewish - told the Daily Telegraph that he was “shocked and hurt” by the governing body’s lack of response to the attacks.

On Tuesday at Uefa’s headquarters in Nyon, the FA chair Debbie Hewitt told me the FA was “certainly considering” some kind of show of support for “innocent victims” after “the horrific scenes over the weekend”.

“As we get closer to the game on Friday we will give some thought as to how best to recognise our concern,” she said.

England manager Gareth Southgate is likely to be asked about the issue when he addresses the media on Thursday.

Last year the FA lit up the Wembley arch in the blue and yellow colours of the Ukraine flag in solidarity with the country after the invasion by Russia.

However, it is understood senior officials are wary of a perception that they might be taking sides in the Middle East conflict.

Neither Uefa nor Fifa have yet issued a statement about the violence. Nor has the Premier League, which has yet to decide how it should respond, with no matches until after the international break.

They are now forcing sports to take the Israeli side.
Bad idea since they have a sizeable Muslim players from different nationalities playing for their league. They have shown support for Palestine in the past when Gaza attacks happened.

Dozens of Israeli airstrikes in Gaza's capital, Gaza city. After Hamas released the captives. This is why Israel can't be trusted. There madmen and fanatical.

Israeli high officials, in their anger, have publicly made statements about plans for Gaza, which could be used in ICC for War Crimes. Amazing lack of control but then when you know that you have the American President himself in your pocket you can say and do whatever.

As to the Israeli supporters from Europe here: You guys are a joke. Whatever America feeds you, you intellectually lazy people 'buy' that and repeat that on forums. Whether it is about Ukraine or Palestine for China. Such a joke of 'enlightened' people. If tomorrow a person like B. Sanders becomes the POTUS, then the tune about Israel will change and the intellectually lazy Cucks Europeans would dutifully change their tunes accordingly.

@LeGenD you're advocating a single state solution between Israel and Palestine because the current status quo has failed, but using that logic, does that mean Pakistan should reintegrate back into India becuase clearly a two state solution hasn't worked on the subcontinent has it? I mean both counties have essentially been at war with each other since partition.
India and Pakistan are UN recognized states. Both claim Kashmir (disputed status), but Indian claim on Pakistan has no value.

Israel is a UN recognized state but Palestine exist in the form of Gaza and West Bank with UN non-member observer status.

Mine is just a suggestion - I do not know this matter will conclude. Time will tell.

Israeli PM created 'perverse incentive' for violence - and probably 'won't survive' this​

Benjamin Netanyahu has created a "perverse incentive" for Palestinians that the only way to extract concessions is through force, according to the Economist's Middle East correspondent, Gregg Carlstrom.

The Israeli prime minister has "done everything in his power to undermine the Palestinian Authority", a moderate political entity governing the West Bank that is open to negotiations, Mr Carlstrom told Sky News.

At the same time he has "treated Hamas for years like a legitimate governing entity in Gaza" by discussing economic benefits and prisoner swaps, he said.

"The lesson, implicitly, that Netanyahu has been sending to the Palestinians is the only way to extract any kind of concessions from Israel is through force, and it has created a very perverse incentive that played some role, I think, in leading us to Saturday," Mr Carlstrom said.

He suggested that Mr Netanyahu may not be prime minister for long once the war is over.

"It is very difficult to imagine him surviving this" because he has built his appeal to voters on security, Mr Carlstrom said.

"For many Israeli's there has been a feeling that Netanyahu has been distracted, he has been so focused on his domestic political battles, his legal battles, over the past few years."

This is a "moment of national unity" as the country gears up for war, but once it ends "I suspect there will be a long period of recriminations", he says.

@Meengla
another reason for him to prolong this war then but israeli citizens are already showing there distrust in his goverment.

@Meengla
Yes, many of us have written all these before. Even the Jews are fed up with Israel. Every bullet fired, every call for atrocity, deepens the grave of someone.

@Meengla

Officials in Gaza say the enclave faces humanitarian catastrophewith the power plant shutting down completely because of the depletion of fuel.
Yeah, he will "fix" Gaza and bid adieu to politics. It's his last act.

Can Muslim lawyers prepare a lawsuit with this baby beheading hoax that they are lying with Nazi-like propaganda in order to defend their genocide of Gaza? Are there Muslims lawyers that can do this? We'd be willing to fund the effort. I'll be the first.

Back
Top Bottom