What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The fact that you could list a few in a 20-year war on two countries proves the point. If it were conducted with loose rules, that list would be like a telephone book in size.
The best that you could have said but you didn't. The facts with the executive of the rules. But really, I am not sure that even you know what are you talking about. I like you though, you have your own charm

Go on read what have written 15 minutes ago and check out about the lying or as usual you will duck and dive , when you don't have the answers.
By its nature, avoiding the difficult questions and carrying regardless, means that you are an ordinary propagandist.
Why , in that case, we should listen to you?

~

Dont know what you are compalining about , those are two different interviews , and she was relatively gentle with him .

In the Sky interview he lied bluntly - " those are not hostages ! question ; so why dont you release them ? . Sky interviewer : there are images showing what you are saying to us is not true !

Kindly watch and compare before complainning.

~

That is why I think this is a war being waged with rage and not thoughtfulness. I don't think any military strategist can make sense out of it. I am not even sure they have made a list of targets they will run the missions on. At this time, how many more meaningful targets can remain in a 25 X 5-mile strip that need aerial bombardment?
By now, it seems obvious the Gazans didn't coordinate with Hezbollah/Iran and also the 'success' the Gazans achieved on October 7, were beyond their wildest imagination.
I think, muslims won't be able to avoid this war. An hourglass has been set up in the Middle East, I don't know when it will happen, but we are now moving towards the point of no return. Pathetic creeps who think they are forcing God to doomsday in their shitty sick world of thought... So be it, wake up the sleepings then.

Once Gazans are finished as a force to deal with--it is over for Palestinians for the foreseeable future.

~

Dont know what you are compalining about , those are two different interviews , and she was relatively gentle with him .

In the Sky interview he lied bluntly - " those are not hostages ! question ; so why dont you release them ? . Sky interviewer : there are piicures showing what you are saying to us !

Kindly watch and compare before complainning.

~
Soldiers aren't hostages. They are the prisoners of war

Once Gazans are finished as a force to deal with--it is over for Palestinians for the foreseeable future.
I am not so sure. The way the war is going, Israel seems to be racking up a lot of, um, 'unfriends' if not enemies. If they do the 'finishing' the way they are doing, it will be a Pyrrhic victory. They will get rid of Hamas, but pretty much lose all 'friends'. They do need 'friends' more than others.

Y
Almost all the hostages are civilains , 30 of them children , among them some babies,

Children are prisoners of war now ?

~
They can't leave the kids without their RESRRVIST PARENTS ( legitimate targets) , it is very thoughtful in my opinion. For the difference of 100s Palestinian minors, languishing in Israeli prisons.
It is not good to separate children with the parents. No?

Almost all the hostages are civilains , 30 of them children , among them some babies,

Children are prisoners of war now ?

~
It's the most despicable to see grown men armed to the teeth,dragging 85 year-old grandmas and taking babies as hostages.

A man who wants to be called "freedom fighter",doesn't do that. But then again,Hamas was always a jihadist group,which wanted to kick all yahood to the sea and impose Sharia law.

Arabs are cowards and the reason why the Palestinians are suffering today. Remember it is the Arab leaders who allowed the Jews to settle in Palestine. Today the Arabs can look the other way, but this is the harsh truth.
Arabs have a long history of brothers backstabbing or betraying their own brothers for personal gain. We are seeing that at play right now as the Palestinians are being massacred.

Arabs are cowards and the reason why the Palestinians are suffering today. Remember it is the Arab leaders who allowed the Jews to settle in Palestine. Today the Arabs can look the other way, but this is the harsh truth.

Arabs are brave, but they have not technologies, all western world is against them.

No other people fight like the arabs.

Israelis in arab situation would already have been surrender.

What Paksitan has done? i don t see nothing from Pakistan.

The onyl ones i see in this issue is Iran and their proxies, Iran has even stablished a red line,working by now.

I am not so sure. The way the war is going, Israel seems to be racking up a lot of, um, 'unfriends' if not enemies. If they do the 'finishing' the way they are doing, it will be a Pyrrhic victory. They will get rid of Hamas, but pretty much lose all 'friends'. They do need 'friends' more than others.

You don't seem that naive? The only 'friend' Israel needs are its agents in American media, the Congress, and the Military Industrial Complex. If and when Israel loses them then not only the American policy will change but also the Europeans jumping up and down for Israel on this forum will change their tune.
And a slow resistance against Israel has already started in America. You see: Firstly, Covid was a 'disruptor' which opened a lot of eyes in America about the Big Brother govt. Then came the Russia-Ukraine war which alarmed the independently minded Americans even more. And now this!
Whatever we can say about America--good or bad--it is not a totalitarian state like just about all of Europe and America's vassals like Canada, Australia are.

I think, muslims won't be able to avoid this war. An hourglass has been set up in the Middle East, I don't know when it will happen, but we are now moving towards the point of no return. Pathetic creeps who think they are forcing God to doomsday in their shitty sick world of thought... So be it, wake up the sleepings then.
We don’t get to always choose our fights in life. Sometimes someone pushes you into a corner and you have no choice. Israel is doing that right now with its psychotic murdering of Palestinian families by the hundreds every day.

Arabs are brave, but they have not technologies, all western world is against them.

No other people fight like the arabs.

Israelis in arab situation would already have been surrender.

What Paksitan has done? i don t see nothing from Pakistan.

The onyl ones i see in this issue is Iran and their proxies, Iran has even stablished a red line,working by now.
Palestinians are fighting like lions.

Oh really? I don't love nor hate Israel. I just want Jews to have their own country without trying to create "Greater Israel" and messing with bombing here and there.
And they also deny loving and hating israel - the example is quoted above. @aziqbal :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom