What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Christians hate jews but they love israel - @Foinikas is one of the examples. :coffee:
Which means they hate muslims more...

On other hand i have question for people who might have more information, are there any backdoor hints that syrian opposition and iran backed syrian regime are on the way to make "peace"or "truce", i see that russians are bombing idlib day and night as revenge for recent drone attack.
I am asking this because in case of regional war against israel that would be main precondition for serious turkish participation or protecting rear end from attack.

We don’t get to always choose our fights in life. Sometimes someone pushes you into a corner and you have no choice. Israel is doing that right now with its psychotic murdering of Palestinian families by the hundreds every day.

Palestinians are fighting like lions.

Yeah palestinians are a case of study,i mean Gazans, i have never see in modern times people like them.

Gazans are fighters to the core. Just imagine if israeli were in that situation,already all bowing to bully and total surrender.

But Israel has more firepower, this is a fact, i believe if Israel wins over Gaza, Palestine will end with Gaza takeover.

There seems to be this predetermined notion that Palestinians like the Africans should be sub servant to the colonial powers

Palestine is not Africa the land of Palestine and spirit live free and don’t pray for anyone who does crimes against them like African were taught

Islam teaches us not to be enslaved

IMG_1734.jpeg

Arabs are brave, but they have not technologies, all western world is against them.

No other people fight like the arabs.

Israelis in arab situation would already have been surrender.

What Paksitan has done? i don t see nothing from Pakistan.

The onyl ones i see in this issue is Iran and their proxies, Iran has even stablished a red line,working by now.

1. Pakistan is not a neighboring country of Palestine/Israel.
2. Pakistan is compromised like the GCC Arab nations.
3. The direct Arab neighbors of Palestine are ready to recognise Israel. Pakistan has thus far not shown any willingness to recognise Israel.

You don't seem that naive? The only 'friend' Israel needs are its agents in American media, the Congress, and the Military Industrial Complex. If and when Israel loses them then not only the American policy will change but also the Europeans jumping up and down for Israel on this forum will change their tune.
And a slow resistance against Israel has already started in America. You see: Firstly, Covid was a 'disruptor' which opened a lot of eyes in America about the Big Brother govt. Then came the Russia-Ukraine war which alarmed the independently minded Americans even more. And now this!
Whatever we can say about America--good or bad--it is not a totalitarian state like just about all of Europe and America's vassals like Canada, Australia are.

Netanyahu and his ilk were already at loggerheads with many in U.S., famously Biden. Generally, and slowly, they were being considered extreme and inflexible. The great 'Christian evangelical' impact is also eroding as people are becoming less religious. If Netanyahu aspires to solve Hamas problem through 'Final solution' mode, he will render Israel a friendless state. Its phone calls will start going into voicemail.

Netanyahu and his ilk were already at loggerheads with many in U.S., famously Biden. Generally, and slowly, they were being considered extreme and inflexible. The great 'Christian evangelical' impact is also eroding as people are becoming less religious. If Netanyahu aspires to solve Hamas problem through 'Final solution' mode, he will render Israel a friendless state. Its phone calls will start going into voicemail.

Israelis know they are racing against time--the demographic changes in America and the world--are against Israel. So, for Israel, rapid Settlements Enterprise to achieve a 'fait accompli'.

3. The direct Arab neighbors of Palestine are ready to recognise Israel. Pakistan has thus far not shown any willingness to recognise Israel.

then don t put all the arabs in the same basket.

In modern times i didn t see more reckless fighters like them. Today most of the people on the world are sheeps, that s the truth.

I think, muslims won't be able to avoid this war. An hourglass has been set up in the Middle East, I don't know when it will happen, but we are now moving towards the point of no return. Pathetic creeps who think they are forcing God to doomsday in their shitty sick world of thought... So be it, wake up the sleepings then.

The most important question that hasn't been answered is why GCC Arab countries are willing to recognise Israel when the latter isn't willing to recognise Palestine...

Pakistan has only one task to do, provide nuclear umbrella, that is all.

Back
Top Bottom