What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1. Pakistan is not a neighboring country of Palestine/Israel.
2. Pakistan is compromised like the GCC Arab nations.
3. The direct Arab neighbors of Palestine are ready to recognise Israel. Pakistan has thus far not shown any willingness to recognise Israel.
I agree even some of admin on defence.pk are working g for asim munier they just deleted my this post

Brazilian President: The "Israeli" attacks on the Gaza Strip are not a war, but a genocide
Shit is getting real

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delivers statement in Tel Aviv​

No it isn't. Israel can only commit genocide of civilians with US replenishing their munitions every day. They can't fight wars.

Nobody would care even if so, considering over 3,000 children have been murdered. But it's not true anyway. Netanyahu cancelled his speech.

Blame Hamas that started the war in the 7 of October

download.jpeg

Not so long ago. This is Saudi Arabia.

GCC Arab nations won't have spine to tell Israel that deal is off. With the amount of casualties and atrocities committed by Israel one wonders when all GCC Arab leaders are finally going to tell the world that enough is enough. Apparently the atrocities aren't enough...
Vassals are as vassals do........ 💩 🤡💩
ARAB STOOGES.jpg

Brazilian President: The "Israeli" attacks on the Gaza Strip are not a war, but a genocide

No it isn't. Israel can only commit genocide of civilians with US replenishing their munitions every day. They can't fight wars.
Well, considering this is not going to be a war, this is just going to be a one big killing op, they will probably do very good in this.......

A war is something you can have equal attribution; this is probably going to be one-sided. Hell, even if they don't go in, letting 40 trucks in a day is not going to do jack to 2 million population, I would say the Palestinian population in Gaza is pretty much doomed after Oct 7.

Netenyahu is smart. He may be a villain, but he is really clever in his power games in his own parliament and in getting the international parties to play along. He devoted part of his speech to how much help he received from his allies, the bombs and ammunition they delivered. In other words, he is indirectly saying that he is dropping the bombs they give him on Gaza, basicly , "we are eating this shit together".

By the way, when I say bombs, let's define that, the total destructive power of the bombs dropped on Gaza in the last two weeks is more than the atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki by the US in the second world war, to break the fighting power of the Japanese.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom