What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

We're still waiting for what the axis of resistance will do. They do much rhetoric but little actions. Attacking Jordan and Saudi Arabia will create a fitnah and give Israel what it wants. They should direct attacks at Israel.
Well, it is really hard to not attack them especially SA, their silence is deafening,.

Resistance axis is still watching. Planning to destabilize Jordan and Saudi Arabia instead of actually doing something against Israel.

Also, where is the secular West? I thought they were against religious fundamentalism? Or it's okay when Jews say they're fulfilling a prophecy? Looks like secular West is a lie. It's more like Satan worship.

Hamas is isis
We will never forget the brutality of 7 of October
We just started
Hamas id finished

Hamas is isis
We will never forget the brutality of 7 of October
We just started
You are a Gypsie , this is not your problem. If I see you on the street I would spare a quid that you can get a bowl of dal.
How does it feel to be a maggot and pretend and wish to be
someone else?
Grease Gypos

Resistance axis is still watching. Planning to destabilize Jordan and Saudi Arabia instead of actually doing something against Israel.

Also, where is the secular West? I thought they were against religious fundamentalism? Or it's okay when Jews say they're fulfilling a prophecy? Looks like secular West is a lie. It's more like Satan worship.

Full nazi mode proped by west

Do we really know whether Hamas did that? Fog of war or blatant propaganda from Israel. Just like the 40 babies beheaded claim. The western media BBC, CNN FOx all have admitted to peddling Izra lies but damage is done (or maybe not).
I don't know if there were 40 babies,but apparently babies were killed. How many,I don't know. But there were killed.

I was just watching the news and they talked about the 43 minute video reporters from around the world watched. They showed parts of the footage on TV,heavily blurred. And even heavily blurred,trust me,it was very bad.

An Azeri reporter talked about it: "The way they enjoyed killing people....shooting,burning,beheading babies,the raping,the torture".

The scenes I saw on TV,even blurred,were nasty. Very nasty. And they were just a few seconds of stuff,not a full 43 minute compilation.

Other reporters mentioned a burnt baby,others talked about rape scenes as well,executions of children,executions of parents in front of the children,grenade thrown inside a small bunker were a father with his sons was hiding etc.

I gotta tell you something,because you wondered if "we know that Hamas did that". Hamas,is an islamist jihadist organisation which started as an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood. I've watched videos of similar "freedom fighters" in Chechnya where Chechens and their Arab friends are torturing,cutting off fingers,beheading and shooting at Russian POWs and I think in some instances civilians too.

I've seen the same kind of people,the so-called "freedom fighters" in Syria,in countless brutality videos. There's footage of Bosnian Muslims and their jihadi Arab allies abusing and posing with beheaded POWs.

Hamas was a supporter of all these.

All 18+ Israelis are technically part of IDF. There are interviews from Survivors from both the Kibbutz and the Music Rave that says Israeli security forces shot everyone @ the Kibbutz including israelis and at the Rave started to fire from within the crowd at Hamas fighters. Majority of the civilians died in cross fire.
On the flip side, Israeli settlers murder unarmed Palestinians with impunity on a daily basis in WB.
Even if the security forces accidentally killed other Israelis who were caught in the crossfire,some survivors said Hamas was actively looking for people to shoot and they were hunting a lot of them down and they killed a lot of people.

1698256651886.jpeg

Mandela ‘did the same thing’ as Hamas, says leader of South African firebrand party​

EFF’s Julius Malema said when he came to power he would ensure Hamas had sufficient arms and equipment ‘to fight for their people’s freedom’

The leader of a South African opposition party has said Hamas should “shoot to kill”, adding that Nelson Mandela “did the same thing”.
Julius Malema, 42, is the leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF), which has received growing support, mostly from younger people, ahead of South Africa’s elections next year.
During a protest march to the Israeli embassy in Pretoria, Mr Malema shouted: “People came and took the land of the Palestinians and they have nothing to lose but their chains. They must stand up and fight for their freedom.”
Mr Malema said that he heard some “fools” saying that Hamas could not be compared with South Africa’s anti-apartheid leaders, and he named several, including Mandela, adding: “They were the same, they did the same thing” as Hamas.
He predicted the EFF would win elections which are scheduled for next May, and said South Africa would then ensure Hamas had sufficient arms and equipment “to fight for their people’s freedom”.
Mr Malema on stage as a man brandishes a replica toy gun during a pro-Palestinian demonstration in front of the Israeli embassy in Pretoria

Mr Malema on stage as a man brandishes a replica toy gun during a pro-Palestinian demonstration in front of the Israeli embassy in PretoriaCREDIT: MARCO LONGARI/AFP
Mr Malema was expelled from the ruling African National Congress (ANC) where he was leader of the party’s youth wing in 2011. He went on to form the EFF the following year and the party now has 51 members of South Africa’s 400-seat parliament.
It regularly interrupts the opening of parliament with security aides forcing many of the party’s members out of the House.

Mr Malema said that when the EFF came to power it would ensure the Israeli embassy closed down: “We can’t stay in the same murderous area, breathe the same air with people who kill innocent people.”

He said the Israelis were “terrorists…they have no respect for humanity and life. We must never find ourselves in cooperation with them”.

He called on McDonald’s, which operates widely in South Africa, to explain why it was feeding soldiers in Israel. He also namechecked the country’s upmarket retail chain, Woolworths, which he called on to remove all Israeli products from its stores.

“Comrades, start identifying where McDonald’s is found, start identifying where Woolworths is found.

“From now onwards we are collecting intelligence on where all products of Israel are being sold and we have to go to visit them and tell them that you have until the end of this month to remove everything from Israel or else we will remove it for you,” Mr Malema threatened.

He also called on all South Africa’s universities and research institutions to cut any ties with Israel.

But he said, the EFF had no problems with Jewish people: “We are not saying we do not want Jews...”

Which means they hate muslims more...

On other hand i have question for people who might have more information, are there any backdoor hints that syrian opposition and iran backed syrian regime are on the way to make "peace"or "truce", i see that russians are bombing idlib day and night as revenge for recent drone attack.
I am asking this because in case of regional war against israel that would be main precondition for serious turkish participation or protecting rear end from attack.
Why do people have to hate? Don't be stupid. This dumb narration of "Christians hate Jews and they hate Muslims"...I mean,should I go like "Muslims hate Christians and Jews and Hindu and Buddhists?"

It's just stupid.

RAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

~

Yes, but you know it as we know it. This Oct 7th attack was simply revenge for all the people the IDF killed in recent years. The end result was death of civilians, no? The means to which this end result was achieved differ, but the end result is the same. Both sides utilize the tools they have to achieve the same end result (i.e F16 dropping bombs OR shooting from a rifle). So I don’t see why you’re outraged or surprised.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom