What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hezbollah red lines are gonna be crossed. Because Hezbollah failed to enforce the previous red lines. It's now time for everyone , Hezbollah, Iran, Turkey , Saudi Arabia, Egypt, West and East - to choose - are they with Allah and his Prophet and Islam or are they with comfort in this life and submission to Jews and Satan?

This is nonsense. Egyptian army definitely poses a big threat to them.

No where in Islam does it say it is ok to murder , rape , kidnap children , mutilate .

I don't know if there were 40 babies,but apparently babies were killed. How many,I don't know. But there were killed.

I was just watching the news and they talked about the 43 minute video reporters from around the world watched. They showed parts of the footage on TV,heavily blurred. And even heavily blurred,trust me,it was very bad.

An Azeri reporter talked about it: "The way they enjoyed killing people....shooting,burning,beheading babies,the raping,the torture".

The scenes I saw on TV,even blurred,were nasty. Very nasty. And they were just a few seconds of stuff,not a full 43 minute compilation.

Other reporters mentioned a burnt baby,others talked about rape scenes as well,executions of children,executions of parents in front of the children,grenade thrown inside a small bunker were a father with his sons was hiding etc.

I gotta tell you something,because you wondered if "we know that Hamas did that". Hamas,is an islamist jihadist organisation which started as an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood. I've watched videos of similar "freedom fighters" in Chechnya where Chechens and their Arab friends are torturing,cutting off fingers,beheading and shooting at Russian POWs and I think in some instances civilians too.

I've seen the same kind of people,the so-called "freedom fighters" in Syria,in countless brutality videos. There's footage of Bosnian Muslims and their jihadi Arab allies abusing and posing with beheaded POWs.

Hamas was a supporter of all these.

Even if the security forces accidentally killed other Israelis who were caught in the crossfire,some survivors said Hamas was actively looking for people to shoot and they were hunting a lot of them down and they killed a lot of people.

Unfortunately Isrealis use their children as human shields to steal land. They should blame themselves for the collateral damage.

Entire world ,including Hezbollah and Iran , chose the comfort of this life and submission to Jews and Satan over worship of Allah(SWT).

Reminds me of this verse:

And Iblees had already confirmed through them his assumption, so they followed him, except for a party of believers. - (34:20)

It's not humanity. It's Jewish popular culture. Everywhere they control, people lose their humanity, family values, honor, and more.
I am sure he meant on political aspect as he is aware that army controls political life in Egypt.

No where in Islam does it say it is ok to murder , rape , kidnap children , mutilate .

Where in the video does it show murder, rape, kidnapping children, or mutilation? Please let us know the time stamp because I do not see it.

Also Israel should stop using their children as human shields to steal land. Please condemn this Israeli practice that caused so much unfortunate collateral damage.

I will commend you for knowing that Islam does not allow murder, rape, kidnapping, or mutilation.

Last edited:
Hamas is isis
We will never forget the brutality of 7 of October
We just started
Hamas id finished

Hamas is isis
We just started
**** you b....

1698257473185.png

Egyptians will love hearing that about them...
Spoke the reality, so far egyptian army as political subject was not any treat to them, i am aware that they have significant army force but not in function of war with israel, it is deal between countries and i doubt egypt establishment is ready and willing to broke it from various reasons in their perspective.

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas

~
Where is the rape/murder pillage in this video. any babies beheaded?

Please don't spew propaganda here.

Shall I share innocent unarmed Palestinians being shot for fun by settlers and IDF? Water wells being cemented, Olive groves that survived the crusades being cut down right at the time of harvest?

This manufactured outrage is wearing thin now.

Hamas is isis
We just started
Hamas id finished

Hamas is isis
We just started

Israeli soldiers are already crying and trying to flee. American soldiers don't want to help Israel either.

Israelis have a long history of running from fights and arguing with God to get out of fighting. When the fighting gets difficult you will run and hide like your ancestors. Sorry bro but you can't change genetics.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom