What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I don't know if there were 40 babies,but apparently babies were killed. How many,I don't know. But there were killed.

I was just watching the news and they talked about the 43 minute video reporters from around the world watched. They showed parts of the footage on TV,heavily blurred. And even heavily blurred,trust me,it was very bad.

An Azeri reporter talked about it: "The way they enjoyed killing people....shooting,burning,beheading babies,the raping,the torture".

The scenes I saw on TV,even blurred,were nasty. Very nasty. And they were just a few seconds of stuff,not a full 43 minute compilation.

Other reporters mentioned a burnt baby,others talked about rape scenes as well,executions of children,executions of parents in front of the children,grenade thrown inside a small bunker were a father with his sons was hiding etc.

I gotta tell you something,because you wondered if "we know that Hamas did that". Hamas,is an islamist jihadist organisation which started as an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood. I've watched videos of similar "freedom fighters" in Chechnya where Chechens and their Arab friends are torturing,cutting off fingers,beheading and shooting at Russian POWs and I think in some instances civilians too.

I've seen the same kind of people,the so-called "freedom fighters" in Syria,in countless brutality videos. There's footage of Bosnian Muslims and their jihadi Arab allies abusing and posing with beheaded POWs.

Hamas was a supporter of all these.

Even if the security forces accidentally killed other Israelis who were caught in the crossfire,some survivors said Hamas was actively looking for people to shoot and they were hunting a lot of them down and they killed a lot of people.

This lady exposes your propaganda, my goyreek fraaand:

Hamas shells Tel Aviv in response to continued targeting and massacres of civilians

Idk man it's like we Muslims are self hating people that don't want to see ourselves thrive.

Unless ALL Islamic countries don't unite there is no prospect of genuine peace. You will always be divided and they will pick their target one by one. Absolutely everything has been exposed. There is nothing left to say. Only action can save the Palestinians. The GCC Arabs have to deliver now.

Where is the rape/murder pillage in this video. any babies beheaded?

Please don't spew propaganda here.

Shall I share innocent unarmed Palestinians being shot for fun by settlers and IDF? Water wells being cemented, Olive groves that survived the crusades being cut down right at the time of harvest?

This manufactured outrage is wearing thin now.

Sure .1400 of our people just vanished and 220 decided to fo site seeing in Gaza , among them 30 children.

Urgent:

Insane shelling by the occupation artillery in the area north of Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip, coinciding with the sounds of fierce clashes near the Zikim naval base.

Unless ALL Islamic countries don't unite there is no prospect of genuine peace. You will always be divided and they will pick their target one by one. Absolutely everything has been exposed. There is nothing left to say. Only action can save the Palestinians. The GCC Arabs have to deliver now.

There won't be such kind of unity. There will be splitting of humanity between people of faith and people of blasphemy. It won't be black and white based on race or nationality. And Allah(SWT) said one who professes other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him. Whoever wants to meet his Lord and be accepted by him, would need to accept Islam as his religion.

Screenshot_20231025_205227_Chrome.jpg

Are the Islamic nations going to unite or fall one by one? The enemy is united.

Back
Top Bottom