What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You want to point us to any particular post where i said something like that ?

Or it is you simply you can't answer , and want facts that are uncomfortable to you , to be silenced ?

~
I have a basic question: it’s not about your views or anything. How did you find this forum and why do you think this is the forum to spend time on? I am not taking the view that you should not be here bc otherwise it will Be one consistent view with no dissonance.

But how in the world did you find this forum ? Arent’ there more prominent forums you would be at?

Most of us here that have been here for ages have a Pakistan defence connection/hheritage or some attribute.

This war, according to sources, costs Israel around 250 million a day. Quite costly, but much lower than I expected, which was around $350-400 million per day. Especially with all those tanks, bombardments, fly overs, blockade, west bank/Lebanon, etc.
Does not include economic cost and decline of other economic activity. This is the military cost.

Anyone else having trouble posting images?

Urgent: Hebrew Router: 11 settlers were injured in the Qassam bombing of the city of Tel Aviv a short while ago

1698260767112.png

Back
Top Bottom