What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

No he actually speaks right now 😉

That's seperate. He says the same stuff over and over again. The statement was cancelled.

Hamas is isis
We will never forget the brutality of 7 of October
We just started
Hamas id finished

Hamas is isis
We just started

Lol, you didn't do anything. You asking USA to fight your whole war. You ran out of munitions on day 1 and asking USA to send new supplies everyday. Without these supplies, your army gets kicked in a$$.

Well, considering this is not going to be a war, this is just going to be a one big killing op, they will probably do very good in this.......

A war is something you can have equal attribution; this is probably going to be one-sided. Hell, even if they don't go in, letting 40 trucks in a day is not going to do jack to 2 million population, I would say the Palestinian population in Gaza is pretty much doomed after Oct 7.

That tells us a lot about Israel and raises questions about international law and our continued support of Israel. At the minimum, we must stop sending weapons to them for free. Considering they've broke all laws of war and committed thousands of war crimes.

Netenyahu is smart. He may be a villain, but he is really clever in his power games in his own parliament and in getting the international parties to play along. He devoted part of his speech to how much help he received from his allies, the bombs and ammunition they delivered. In other words, he is indirectly saying that he is dropping the bombs they give him on Gaza, basicly , "we are eating this shit together".

By the way, when I say bombs, let's define that, the total destructive power of the bombs dropped on Gaza in the last two weeks is more than the atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki by the US in the second world war, to break the fighting power of the Japanese.
It has weakness, he practialy admits that he can not do shit without west, for him it is useful but he further screwed west in geopolitical relations.

You can just answer,simply.

Yes,when they fight against IDF and not butcher people house to house or run around a Kibbutz to hunt down old men and children.

You can't have double standards. Condemning Israelis for bombing Gaza,but praising Hamas for killing people like a gang.

Do we really know whether Hamas did that? Fog of war or blatant propaganda from Israel. Just like the 40 babies beheaded claim. The western media BBC, CNN FOx all have admitted to peddling Izra lies but damage is done (or maybe not).

All 18+ Israelis are technically part of IDF. There are interviews from Survivors from both the Kibbutz and the Music Rave that says Israeli security forces shot everyone @ the Kibbutz including israelis and at the Rave started to fire from within the crowd at Hamas fighters. Majority of the civilians died in cross fire.
On the flip side, Israeli settlers murder unarmed Palestinians with impunity on a daily basis in WB.

You can't hold one side - the oppressed side to these lofty standards and ignore atrocities on the other side.

We're still waiting for what the axis of resistance will do. They do much rhetoric but little actions. Attacking Jordan and Saudi Arabia will create a fitnah and give Israel what it wants. They should direct attacks at Israel.

That's seperate. He says the same stuff over and over again. The statement was cancelled.

Lol, you didn't do anything. You asking USA to fight your whole war. You ran out of munitions on day 1 and asking USA to send new supplies everyday. Without these supplies, your army gets kicked in a$$.

We are not the one that asking the umaa for help. Their are about 1000000 post her that arabs want to join (all talks)
Meanwhile only Israel soldiers are fighting in gaza

We are not the one that asking the umaa for help. Their are about 1000000 post her that arabs want to join (all talks)
Meanwhile only Israel soldiers are fighting in gaza

You begged for daddy USA from beginning you clown. We all saw how they sent immediate weapons supplies. 45 planes in the beginning. And deployed warships. And now running your operations. You are ones asking and begging for US and Western support and asking for establishment of US coalition.

Netenyahu is smart. He may be a villain, but he is really clever in his power games in his own parliament and in getting the international parties to play along. He devoted part of his speech to how much help he received from his allies, the bombs and ammunition they delivered. In other words, he is indirectly saying that he is dropping the bombs they give him on Gaza, basicly , "we are eating this shit together".

By the way, when I say bombs, let's define that, the total destructive power of the bombs dropped on Gaza in the last two weeks is more than the atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki by the US in the second world war, to break the fighting power of the Japanese.
In a way, I would think probably the sooner Israeli went in and do whatever they are trying to do the better. I mean think about it like this, every day they stayed on their side of the border you are going to have 1000+ sorties fly out to Gaza. Those aren't going to kill Hamas, those are going to kill Palestinian and make their life miserable, not to mention every day this siege going on you have very limited supply goes into Gaza and all those are not going to go away until Israel did its deed in Gaza.

In a way, this waiting of going in is probably crueler to the Palestinian than the massive casualty both sides are going to get after the Israeli went in. At least the bombing will stop after this is all over. And I don't think the west would care if they had a hand on it, let's be clear here. They are going to supply him with bombs and rocket and do the deeds, thinking otherwise is really naive on this one.

Hamas is isis
We just started
Hamas id finished

Hamas is isis
We just started
You are a Gypsie , this is not your problem. If I see you on the street I would spare a quid that you can get a bowl of dal.
How does it feel to be a maggot and pretend and wish to be
someone else?
Grease Gypo

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom