What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

then don t put all the arabs in the same basket.

In modern times i didn t see more reckless fighters like them. Today most of the people on the world are sheeps, that s the truth.

All Arab leaders are worthy of condemnation. They have not done what they should have done. Formed an Islamic economic and military bloc. Instead the GCC Arab leaders are ready to recognise Israel.

It is a lie that accepting Israel will give Arab nations leverage.

OMG!!

F9OtU-hacAACflT

Update | Shehab correspondent: 40 martyrs have been recovered so far and dozens of injuries have been transferred as a result of the occupation aircraft’s bombing of Al-Taj Building 3 and Yarmouk and Al-Jalaa Streets in Gaza.

Great but no more condemnation and no more talking

Only do own thing send weapons to Palestinians so they can fight

Nothing else just send weapons that’s it

US does no talking only support of weapons to israel

So same rule for Palestine send weapons weapons weapons

Sending weapons is not enough. Gaza is too small. Everyone needs to join the fight. Including Iran and Hezbollah.

Channel 13: it seems that Very high Hamas figure was eradicated. I think in the coming hour we will see

Great but no more condemnation and no more talking

Only do own thing send weapons to Palestinians so they can fight

Nothing else just send weapons that’s it

US does no talking only support of weapons to israel

So same rule for Palestine send weapons weapons weapons
They need to sort out mess in syria first, for that huge geoshifting and compromises between turkyie, iran and russia needed.
Not easy task in ideal conditions, now it is even harder considering amount of time on disposal until gaza is destroyed in total, if that happens they should not bother at all.

Shit is getting real

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delivers statement in Tel Aviv​

Channel 13: it seems that Very high Hamas figure was eradicated. I think in the coming hour we will see

Nobody would care even if so, considering over 3,000 children have been murdered. But it's not true anyway. Netanyahu cancelled his speech.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom