What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They are and the Palestinians are being betrayed by non other than Arabs.

Arab countries are ready to recognise and accept Israel at the expense of Palestine.

The richer, the more stable a country is, the less likely they are to get involved in foreign wars, with the possible exception of Iran. It is not a coincidence that the two Arab countries more willing to join the ongoing conflict are Syria and Lebanon--because both are in dire situations security and/or economy wise. Not much to lose in that case. In that vein, Israel has the most to lose in case of a prolonged war because Israel is a rich economy.

A president of over 109.3 million Arabs whose country is next to Gaza made that statement. We are truly living in sad times. The rest of Arab and Muslim nations in the Middle East are allowing the THAAD AD missiles to be stationed on their soil - all of them designed to defend Israel.

A president of over 109.3 million Arabs whose country is next to Gaza made that statement. We are truly living in sad times. The rest of Arab and Muslim nations in the Middle East are allowing the THAAD AD missiles to be stationed on their soil - all of them designed to defend Israel.

The neighboring Arab nations are a BIG part of the problem. Egypt, Jordan, UAE, Qatar and Saudis are complicit.

Just read it, shameful and disgraceful, even if he means to play double game, which i doubt, this is too much.

This strategy appears punitive, rather than aimed at a specific, discernible military objective.
That is why I think this is a war being waged with rage and not thoughtfulness. I don't think any military strategist can make sense out of it. I am not even sure they have made a list of targets they will run the missions on. At this time, how many more meaningful targets can remain in a 25 X 5-mile strip that need aerial bombardment?

The richer, the more stable a country is, the less likely they are to get involved in foreign wars, with the possible exception of Iran. It is not a coincidence that the two Arab countries more willing to join the ongoing conflict are Syria and Lebanon--because both are in dire situations security and/or economy wise. Not much to lose in that case. In that vein, Israel has the most to lose in case of a prolonged war because Israel is a rich economy.

The GCC Arab nations have a history of double games...

This is my point. The neighboring Arab nations are responsible for the state of Palestinians.
I have understaning to certain degree some of their policies. It is not always sabre rattling, life has to go on and all what goes with that, but at the moments were people of Gaza are on the verge of extinction to give such statement is beyond common sense, i would respect him more if he gave order to open fire along occupiers on Gaza and finish it once for all.

I think, muslims won't be able to avoid this war. An hourglass has been set up in the Middle East, I don't know when it will happen, but we are now moving towards the point of no return. Pathetic creeps who think they are forcing God to doomsday in their shitty sick world of thought... So be it, wake up the sleepings then.

Back
Top Bottom