What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I'm not bothered by these conversations if it can prevent a war from breaking out. However, I will agree with this if, far from preventing the great Middle East war, it becomes a statement that will embroil TR in that war with a weak hand. It's very unclear what is what right now, I think it would be better to wait a bit.

The situation is not good, really not good. It only takes one match to be struck for the whole region to be in flames.
On defence hub , I argued that Istanbul Canall is very very important for these reasons exactly.
I can't log on there and I don't know why
At least, now we see why the engineers work day and night in Turkey. Some people there saw what's coming.

Last edited:
I'm not bothered by these conversations if it can prevent a war from breaking out. However, I will agree with this if, far from preventing the great Middle East war, it becomes a statement that will embroil TR in that war with a weak hand. It's very unclear what is what right now, I think it would be better to wait a bit.

The situation is not good, really not good. It only takes one match to be struck for the whole region to be in flames.

I think the situation is very clear for all want to see.This is not rocket science.

If you finish Gaza,Palestine won t survive.

Egypt finally will be involved, at least, because deads will mount, and Gaza will knock the door of Egypt, Egypt will be forced, and this is why US carriers are there, not Iran.

To target Iran carriers would be in arab sea, not mediterranean. Iran can destroy these carriers there with hypersonics.Turkiyeh also will have to take a side.

Increasingly strong comments from Sultan Erdogan in recent days. Probably just rhetoric but encouraging nonetheless.
I think it's just talk.

Why did we only bomb the SDF for one day and stop after they shoot down our drone?

On defence hub , I argued that Istanbul Canall is very very important for these reasons exactly.
I can't log on there and I don't know why
At least, now we see why the engineers work day and night in Turkey. Some people there saw what's coming
It's a useless project that's only going to weaken Turkey.

No,I don't. That's what I meant,what you said at first. They would literally have to oblite ate Gaza and wipe out all of Hamas and other organisation along with a big part of the civilian population. Of course,that would eventually cause enough outrage for either most of the world to impose heavy sanctions and cut diplomatic ties with Israel or some countries to go to war against them. The escalation would be way too big.

But still,they can wipe out most of Hamas if they want. If the world doesn't react much to their forceful displacement of Palestinian civilians and more harsh measures. It feels as if they are testing the reactions of strong countries right now.
Good massa, gruesome attacks were initiated by bad massa over 80 years ago which is the basis of Israel. Bet you didn't know they called themselves terrorists who looked up to Nazi Germany, fascist Italy, and Soviet communists as models and sought alliances with them.
'It was initially called the National Military Organization in Israel,[17] upon being founded in August 1940, but was renamed Lehi one month later.[18] The group referred to its members as terrorists[19] and admitted to having carried out terrorist attacks.[14][20][21] It initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany.[22] Believing that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis, proposing a Jewish state based on "nationalist and totalitarian principles, and linked to the German Reich by an alliance".[22][23] After Stern's death in 1942, the new leadership of Lehi began to move towards support for Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union[17] and the ideology of National Bolshevism, which was considered an amalgam of both right and left.[24][22]'

Moreover, he said, the Turks do not owe anything to Israel. But Europeans acting in that way because of their sins against jews. He warned (in a threatening tone) that Muslims would not pay for their sins and urged European goverments to be careful not to turn this into a Crusader-Crescent war. There are many things in the speech that I don't remember now, but one of them was that he said that whatever it takes politically and militarily will be done. I think what is meant here is the closure of Kürecik NATO radar base which has crucial importance for some reasons, there is also something else, but I don't want to speculate here right now.

Very interesting. And I tend to think if this becomes a regional war then Erdogan is likely to take concrete steps. I even saw on Turkish Daily News today Turkey is willing to militarily put itself as a 'guarantor' for Palestinians, which I think if a Two State Solution is created then Turkish troops would guarantee no attacks against Israel. Reasonable offer, which carries risks for Turkish soliders--except you know the long term Israeli plans!!!

They would have to literally obliterate Gaza and commit genocide. Besides, the US were never able to defeat militants in urban warfare in Iraq (they had to strike deals with them) nor the Taliban after almost 20 years. You ignore historical precedent.
U.S. has much more restrained 'Rules of Engagement' than IDF. In spite of numerous battles, the stories of abuse are actually minimal. From all appearances, Israel's war strategy does appear to be 'Destroy Gaza to destroy Hamas'.

I am shocked to see SSSOOO many USA bases in Syria - it is an occupation. When you consider Iraq, pretty much everywhere has been this creeping stealthy occupation.
The USA (officially) has only c. 1000 occupying soldiers in Syria.

So far, 100% of those asked would give half the country to the Serbs if we had to choose. Even those that have lost relatives to the Serbs in the war. I think this is incredible and irrational and off the scales anti semitism.
I've seen Israelis(and Jews living in Greece) say similar things in documentaries. That for the sake of peace,they were willing to give up land.

They think that the reason NATO bombed them was because the wrong Jews in the US were misinformed about world events and wrongly issued the command to US government to Bomb Serbia.

90% of Serbs think Jews have secret black lists containing the names of people that have said bad things about jews. And that if you don't get a job or a loan from a bank its because Jews found you out and put you on the black list.

75% if serbs think they should be more like the Jews and admire how the Jews have so successfully expanded their territories.

Very strange people.
About this,I don't know. You're exaggerating.

Wow! I don't know much about serbs--other than staff on cruise ships--only communicated with a Serbian PhD student a few times about serious matters. Once, during one of the usual Israel bombardment of Gaza, we briefly discussed the Middle East. He leaned toward me and whispered 'We have to be careful talking about Jews in this country!' Tells you something not only about what the Serbs think of Jews but also how 'free speech' is exercised in 'home of the free' on some matters.
Let me tell you, approximately 100% of the serbs think the Jews control the whole world. They even dont think it, they are totally convinced of this.
But this is true,many people in Greece think of that as well. And it's true that Jews control much of the world. When I say Jews I don't mean the average Joe. I mean the elite. They control much of the world through various means.

Of course,not everything is a Jewish conspiracy. There are Muslims who blame the Jews for everything. There are white supremacist neo-nazis blaming Jews for everything.

On the other hand,communists blame "Imperialism" and "the capital" for everything. I once discussed a bit with a communist guy when I was studying and used to go to the,let's say university,wearing a kuffiyah almost always. He was like "we don't believe it's the Jews or Zionism,we believe it's the International Capital to blame for the Palestinian issue". And he kept repeating "It's the international Capital,it's the Americans,it's the rich Jews" etc.

Good massa, gruesome attacks were initiated by bad massa over 80 years ago which is the basis of Israel. Bet you didn't know they called themselves terrorists who looked up to Nazi Germany, fascist Italy, and Soviet communists as models and sought alliances with them.
'It was initially called the National Military Organization in Israel,[17] upon being founded in August 1940, but was renamed Lehi one month later.[18] The group referred to its members as terrorists[19] and admitted to having carried out terrorist attacks.[14][20][21] It initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany.[22] Believing that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis, proposing a Jewish state based on "nationalist and totalitarian principles, and linked to the German Reich by an alliance".[22][23] After Stern's death in 1942, the new leadership of Lehi began to move towards support for Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union[17] and the ideology of National Bolshevism, which was considered an amalgam of both right and left.[24][22]'
And yet we're in 2023.

I think it's just talk.
Probably. But useful nonetheless, and more than what some Arab nations are doing.

From all appearances, Israel's war strategy does appear to be 'Destroy Gaza to destroy Hamas'.
This strategy appears punitive, rather than aimed at a specific, discernible military objective.

How can you destroy the idea of resistance from an occupied people living in a besieged coastal enclave? Certainly not by massacring entire families every hour, radicalising more and more people to join the resistance once this war ends.

So far the genocidal ZIonists dropped 12,000+ bombs on tiny Gaza, and still the Palestinian groups are able to launch barrages of long range rockets to Eilat and Haifa.

Nahum Goldman expressed his early admiration for Hitler.
To paraphrase his words " In many very difficult meetings which I have had, the most psychologically difficult was my meeting with the president of Czechodlovskia, he called for the formation of the anti Nazi alliance and I knew that I was lying to that good guy. I felt ashamed to the last fibre of my body, thar was the most difficult episode in my life"
I think this can be found in his memoaries.
How about this Mr Samuel, F22 Ze German and others.
Do you like Mr Nahum , the president of the world Jewish Congress?
Two state solution?
You can't trust your leaders but you want to trust you about so called beheadings , attested by some journalists? Really?

This strategy appears punitive, rather than aimed at a specific, discernible military objective.
It almost always was punitive. Even when it was to take out specific targets.

Nahum Goldman expressed his early admiration for Hitler.
To paraphrase his words " In many very difficult meetings which I have had, the most psychologically difficult was my meeting with the president of Czechodlovskia, he called for the formation of the anti Nazi alliance and I knew that I was lying to that good guy. I felt ashamed to the last fibre of my body, thar was the most difficult episode in my life"
I think this can be found in his memoaries.
How about this Mr Samuel, F22 Ze German and others.
Do you like Mr Nahum , the president of the world Jewish Congress?
Two state solution?
You can't trust your leaders but you want to trust you about so called beheadings , attested by some journalists? Really?
Please get out of your drunken rants and go watch football.

U.S. has much more restrained 'Rules of Engagement' than IDF. In spite of numerous battles, the stories of abuse are actually minimal. From all appearances, Israel's war strategy does appear to be 'Destroy Gaza to destroy Hamas'.
Abu Greib? Guantanamo ? Or endless drone strikes on some weddings?

It almost always was punitive. Even when it was to take out specific targets.

Please get out of your drunken rants and go watch football.
No football now and the drunks can't quite from the books. P. Ru

Back
Top Bottom