What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hi,

You don't understand what he wrote---interesting.

You were just given a sample right now---and you missed it---.
I know there was a war in 1948 and the combined Arab forces were defeated spectacularly. I am curious as to why they started a war that they should have known may prove disastrous. I am reminded of another senseless war: the 1982 Falklands war. Why did Argentina think it can prevail over U.K. with its Royal Navy and Air force and support of U.S.

It has been 2 weeks now and I don't think I can understand what the objective of continued bombing is anymore. I was thinking they will do some bombing for a while and then go and take out Hamas infrastructure etc., Now, they seem to be following 'Monte Carlo' approach: keep on aerial bombardment and eventually all Hamas will be killed. But that eventually is a long time.
Are you foolish as you sound ? The whole intent was for ethnic cleansing to drive the Palestinians out of Gaza but the Egyptians and Jordanians said no we aren't taking them. So the next Israeli goal becomes to kill as many as they can to ensure they leave, from the Hell that the Jews have created, on their own accord.

There is a huge misunderstanding... that Saud, Jordanian or rest of gcc monarchies behave or act like a state. They are not, can't!
Their primary objective is self preservation and it is shadow they cannot look beyond. Yes, individually there are indeed some who think for the welfare of the collective but in this case, for them especially, it is not possible. Talibs in Afghanistan or Iranians, Turks and perhaps down the road even Iraqis but not the sheikhdoms!

It is this misplaced honor, prestige and pedestal that fools masses elsewhere and Palestinians that they in fact will think or behave above their immediate self interest.

These are the demons of yore... when they sold their own to get what they got... they know exactly... they face the same destiny. A replacement by the most opportune!
And their behavior reflects as such... it is evident in their collusions, subversions and finally denouement. Their matters are their private affairs/deeds... only it's consequences are collective and it is evident in all concurrent snags.

They don't hold nation, their possession is a fiefdom!

This is an excellent post. A+++

This is not only applicable to the Arab sheikhdoms, it's applicable to all dictators pretty much. Their primary objective is the preservation of their power.

Last edited:
I know there was a war in 1948 and the combined Arab forces were defeated spectacularly. I am curious as to why they started a war that they should have known may prove disastrous. I am reminded of another senseless war: the 1982 Falklands war. Why did Argentina think it can prevail over U.K. with its Royal Navy and Air force and support of U.S.
Hi,

I am old---I don't have the patience to explain---.

Are you foolish as you sound ? The whole intent was for ethnic cleansing to drive the Palestinians out of Gaza but the Egyptians and Jordanians said no we aren't taking them. So the next Israeli goal becomes to kill as many as they can to ensure they leave, from the Hell that the Jews have created, on their own accord.
OK, let's take your war plan. Gaza has 2.3 million people. Killing 1% means 23,000 deaths. So, how many percent should they kill 23,000 apiece before Gazans wise up and say let's get the hell out of here? Where shall they go then? The same old Egypt and Jordan that don't want them now? If after 14 days, they have killed 'only' 3,500 people, it will take 3 months to reach just 1%. Israelis are enraged and are not sure what they are doing. But I am quite certain your plan is not their plan.

OK, let's take your war plan. Gaza has 2.3 million people. Killing 1% means 23,000 deaths. So, how many percent should they kill 23,000 apiece before Gazans wise up and say let's get the hell out of here? Where shall they go then? The same old Egypt and Jordan that don't want them now? If after 14 days, they have killed 'only' 3,500 people, it will take 3 months to reach just 1%. Israelis are enraged and are not sure what they are doing. But I am quite certain your plan is not their plan.
Surely you can extrapolate this:-

1697864041388.png

Hi,

The energy you burnt in writing that post---was better served in writing against the german murderers---the creators of Palestinian holocaust---.

Son---when adults are talking---it is better to shut your mouth and lsten and understand what is being said---.

I have forgotten more than whole of yiour family of abaji nanaji dada ji uncle ji's and the greater clan knew over their lifetime---so dont indulge me in your pointless conversation---.

You have no clue what I meant and neither would your parents and grand parents & all put together understand the significance of it of what I wrote---.

You have no brain cells---retorting 5 different ahadeess---you think that you have suddenly become the champion of the cause---.

Dude, I’m not a kid and I don’t take kindly to disrespectful behavior, so please learn some manners. You sound like one of those retired army officers who think they’re very clever when in reality they’re duffers who’ve led Pakistan down the drain. I’ve met many of them.

You said there’s no second coming of Jesus. If you want to uphold that statement then you need to refute the Hadith. Whatever you have to say, say it with logic and don’t talk in riddles.

~​

Biden says Hamas attacked Israel to stop a historic agreement with Saudi Arabia

Biden : Hamas attack aimed to disrupt Saudi-Israel normalization​

~

There is a huge misunderstanding... that Saud, Jordanian or rest of gcc monarchies behave or act like a state. They are not, can't!
Their primary objective is self preservation and it is shadow they cannot look beyond. Yes, individually there are indeed some who think for the welfare of the collective but in this case, for them especially, it is not possible. Talibs in Afghanistan or Iranians, Turks and perhaps down the road even Iraqis but not the sheikhdoms!

It is this misplaced honor, prestige and pedestal that fools masses elsewhere and Palestinians that they in fact will think or behave above their immediate self interest.

These are the demons of yore... when they sold their own to get what they got... they know exactly... they face the same destiny. A replacement by the most opportune!
And their behavior reflects as such... it is evident in their collusions, subversions and finally denouement. Their matters are their private affairs/deeds... only it's consequences are collective and it is evident in all concurrent snags.

They don't hold nation, their possession is a fiefdom!
If I am not wrong these same Sheikdoms fought all major wars against Israel.
But no decisive victory has pushed them to just accept Israel as such and move on.
Any one else would have done the same.Sometimes you just need to accept the reality and wait for the proper time to restart your compaign.

Last edited:

~​

Biden says Hamas attacked Israel to stop a historic agreement with Saudi Arabia

Biden : Hamas attack aimed to disrupt Saudi-Israel normalization​

~

If this were an issue for Israel then they wouldn't have responded in a way that would make Saudi hate them.

Back
Top Bottom