What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Dude, I’m not a kid and I don’t take kindly to disrespectful behavior, so please learn some manners. You sound like one of those retired army officers who think they’re very clever when in reality they’re duffers who’ve led Pakistan down the drain. I’ve met many of them.

You said there’s no second coming of Jesus. If you want to uphold that statement then you need to refute the Hadith. Whatever you have to say, say it with logic and don’t talk in riddles.
Go away---don't waste my time---. You have no clue what I stated---.

It is unclear why Munira Mastri allowed this test when we can't do anything if anything happens to Gaza from a small country within his range.

wars are won by leaders.. current lot of pakistani leaders will lose any war even if they use nukes.. they are corrupt, great with injustice. Gods victory can never be with them

Even in Turkiye, the situation is much better.

You are making reficoulous claims , but this is not the time and place to answer you.

For now this will do :

There are more journalists jailed in Turkey than in all the wesrten democricies put together.

~

I think Pakistan should transfer some nukes to Turkey. The chances of a strategic rift between Pakistan and Turkey are like between Canada and America: Almost zero. But Pakistan and Turkey are not even neighbors, in case of an unlikely rift.
How the hell the UK and France got into the UNSC as Permanent Members and got nukes when their very existence was assured by the Americans and the Soviets?? Similarly, Pakistan too, within its limited capacity, do what it can to 'diversify' its resources via allies.
Come on Meengla!
We r already in trouble due to our shitty economy
This will only bring more trouble for us.
You people should just give Pak Nukes a break.They are not for Ummah they are here for Pakistanis

Only for Pakistanis! Period.

On a side note,Turks can build their own nukes if they want.Nukes are a 1940s technology Not hard to develop just a political will is required.
However, US as a Superpower has put a strong cap on the proliferation of Nuke Technology (a good decision IMO) but that can change when US remain no longer a World SuperPower.

You are making reficoulous claims , but this is not the time and place to answer you.

For now this will do :

There are more journalists jailed in Turkey than in all the wesrten democricies put together.

~
I bet you don't know anything about any of them and just post random links from internet searches. Because while I'm talking about banning the flag of a country and Europe, where even saying that children are dying in Palestine is forbidden, the only argument you can come up with against it is journalists and a strange whataboutism. When you call people who are caught with long-barreled weapons in their cars, people who are active members of an organization that organized an armed military coup, when you call them journalists, somehow the background completely changes. But let's say this issue of journalists is a case.

In your country, let thousands of arbitrary arrests and up to 5 years of detention by a military court without a final verdict, torture and arbitrary killing of human beings blend in with everyday issues.

Does what is happening now in Europe legitimize all this? So if we are uncivilized, the situation in Europe is worse than us. You lose your job, they destroy your life. These people can't even display the flag of their country, it's forbidden, while on the other side some burns Korans and attacks our sacred values.

The only thing you can do to people who criticize this double standard in Europe is whataboutism, because you don't even have two words to say about what is happening in Europe.

a round of applause to Hezbollah for making the Israelis painful everyday, I still remember the days when Israelis and their cheerleaders were so much convinced that they are the "god's chosen" and best fighters blah blah.

I gave you an example, you can counter me. Give me an example, post 1945, when a country joined a war purely to be on another country's

Lebanon's Hezbollah shot down two Israeli drones between Al-Zarabara and Ansar area near the border of Lebanon and occupied Palestine.
View attachment 963868
Drones now, next time their airplanes Inshalah, sabr and hard work will prevail.

If I am not wrong these same Sheikdoms fought all major wars against Israel.
1948 Saudi token presence under Egyptian command...
So yes, remind me of the gcc presence against any subsequent conflict of substance.

But no decisive victory has pushed them to just accept Israel as such and move on.
They had to ... they had accepted the British mandate...
Were Double crossed and triple crossed...
British made promises with everyone! Not telling one from the other and kinda kept'em all.
They had Al Saud fighting Ottomans... Sharif towed in line to be the next Arab royalty. While simultaneously dissecting Middle East courtesy, Sykes-Picot AND through Balfour declaration setting foundations of the zionist state.

Any one else would have done the same.Sometimes you just need to accept the reality and wait for the proper time to restart your compaign.

Keep biding time... that time may never come.
We r already in trouble due to our shitty economy
This will only bring more trouble for us.
You people should just give Pak Nukes a break.
The perennial gripe!
Moaning about economy this, that and the other... not that you're missing any limbs... Pakistanis chose this fate!
As dutiful serfs, mere thought of pulling themselves up from the bootstraps would make them squeamish... afraid of their own shadows... they'd accept being laborers, servants and peons in otherwise deficient in every way Arab Middle East. They never dictated terms ...
Remember the above axiom of Economy?
people make Economy!
It is not a stand alone edifice inspite of people but because of people.
And who had the masses? Is it then the failure of imagination? ... Of seeing the greatness, goals or achievement? or, Inability, lack of talent, wherewithal or gumption?
Because, guess what... when others didn't or couldn't... Pakistan did make it's nukes.

But never produced a SON to lead them through.

If this were an issue for Israel then they wouldn't have responded in a way that would make Saudi hate them.

And how would you have responded if this was done to your cirizens ?

And by repond i do not mean some pavlovic vengeful respond from the guts. Though that is regrettably the common , basic instic animalistic response.

I am talking about a repond from the brain and from that heart , but that ensure this does not happen again.

How exactly do you suggest we do that ?

~​

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

Some of it retrieved from the head cameras of the terrorists :

WARNING: This video contains extremely graphic footage recovered from the Hamas invasion and massacre in southern Israel on October 7th, 2023

.0:05-3:08: Footage from car dashcams and security cameras showing Hamas entering Israeli communities, shooting civilians in their cars and as they were running away, and looting their bodies and vehicles

. At 2:58, we see a Hamas terrorist throw a grenade into a bomb shelter; an Israeli runs out and the terrorist shoots him as he is running away

.3:12-8:10: Footage recovered from terrorists’ cameras as they invaded the southern towns of Be’eri, Kfar Aza, Kissufim,and Re’em and broke into home after home. At 6:35, we see a terrorist shoot the wheels of a parked ambulance.

At 8:04, we see terrorists standing still in the midst of a red alert siren (“tzeva adom”), due to their own rockets that they were firing into southern Israel at the same time as their invasion and massacre

.8:13-10:49: Extremely graphic: the aftermath of the massacre in the Israeli southern towns. We see homes, including children’s bedrooms, covered in blood; endless rubble; people burned alive in their cars; and a dog shot and disfigured.

~

This is a circle. We repair and they destroy.
The only solution is to move some air defense close to rafah crossing and threaten to take down any fighter jet.

I think we have the antey2500 air defense.
Egypt can not expose itself in "normal times" like that, it is impossible to put layered air defense in Gaza but low altitude systems could be in large number, that would at least clear skies from drones and helicopters.

Back
Top Bottom