What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I’m not sure if you’re serious when saying that. It’s there in several Hadith collections, Bukhari, Muslim, Dawud etc. The only people who would not believe in the coming of Jesus (RA) would be those who don’t believe in the Hadith.

Sahih Bukhari
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts. (Book #34, Hadith #425)

Sahih Muslim
Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: A section of my people will not cease fighting for the Truth and will prevail till the Day of Resurrection. He said: jesus son of Mary would then descend and their (Muslims') commander would invite him to come and lead them in prayer, but he would say: No, some amongst you are commanders over some (amongst you). This is the honour from Allah for this Ummah. (Book #001, Hadith #0293)

Sunan Abudawud
Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him. (Book #37, Hadith #4310)
Hi,

The energy you burnt in writing that post---was better served in writing against the german murderers---the creators of Palestinian holocaust---.

Son---when adults are talking---it is better to shut your mouth and lsten and understand what is being said---.

I have forgotten more than whole of yiour family of abaji nanaji dada ji uncle ji's and the greater clan knew over their lifetime---so dont indulge me in your pointless conversation---.

You have no clue what I meant and neither would your parents and grand parents & all put together understand the significance of it of what I wrote---.

You have no brain cells---retorting 5 different ahadeess---you think that you have suddenly become the champion of the cause---.

Last edited:
But HOT HEADED MUSLIM OUTSIDERS attempted to wipe out Israel in 1948 only to face defeat in this war and Palestinian Muslims lost their lands in the process. This hot headed approach set the stage for Palestinian Muslim suffering that continues to this day.
Why were these outsiders so interested to intervene and why were they incompetent in estimating their weakness against the adversary before starting a foolhardy war only to end up losing badly?

Trudeau must be a very poorly gifted PM of Canada to simultaneously earn the enmity of both India and Muslims. That is like being both positively and negatively charged at the same time. A feat unknown to both mathematics and physics.

I think when Iran got news that the Eisenhower is OTW, they figured they can only take one carrier, not two, so they order Hamas to release a couple Americans, for now.
Dear Stupid murican
2 big target are better than one big target.
We want to kill all of your terrorist-soldiers

In my lifetime I believe this is the first time that such a decisive boundary has been drawn among the Western people specifically, and the world at large, on the Israel-Palestine issue.

Such a vocal opposition to the Israeli viewpoint on mainstream television, social media, and other medium, and that content going viral in the heart of even US, don't think we've seen it before.

Will it stick? Let's see.

Why were these outsiders so interested to intervene and why were they incompetent in estimating their weakness against the adversary before starting a foolhardy war only to end up losing badly?
Hi,

You don't understand what he wrote---interesting.

You were just given a sample right now---and you missed it---.

Send those baby killers to hell

You mean this guys ? :

~​

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

Some of it retrieved from the head cameras of the terrorists :

WARNING: This video contains extremely graphic footage recovered from the Hamas invasion and massacre in southern Israel on October 7th, 2023

.0:05-3:08: Footage from car dashcams and security cameras showing Hamas entering Israeli communities, shooting civilians in their cars and as they were running away, and looting their bodies and vehicles

. At 2:58, we see a Hamas terrorist throw a grenade into a bomb shelter; an Israeli runs out and the terrorist shoots him as he is running away

.3:12-8:10: Footage recovered from terrorists’ cameras as they invaded the southern towns of Be’eri, Kfar Aza, Kissufim,and Re’em and broke into home after home. At 6:35, we see a terrorist shoot the wheels of a parked ambulance.

At 8:04, we see terrorists standing still in the midst of a red alert siren (“tzeva adom”), due to their own rockets that they were firing into southern Israel at the same time as their invasion and massacre

.8:13-10:49: Extremely graphic: the aftermath of the massacre in the Israeli southern towns. We see homes, including children’s bedrooms, covered in blood; endless rubble; people burned alive in their cars; and a dog shot and disfigured.

~

Back
Top Bottom