What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Two newly freed American hostages, a Chicago-area woman and her teenage daughter, were reunited with family...​
Those damned aircraft carriers...:frown:

Those damn carriers didn't do much when the North Koreans returned a non-Jew brain-dead. Remember, you are worth less than a semite.

Two newly freed American hostages, a Chicago-area woman and her teenage daughter, were reunited with family...​
Those damned aircraft carriers...:frown:

Two aircraft carriers got two people out. That’s one hostage per carrier. We need to send 200 more.

Complete media blackout of Palestinians. No one is talking about it now. All videos removed, all posts removed.
Only sword can solve Israeli issue. If Muslims think they can negotiate with west, they are wrong.

Complete media blackout of Palestinians. No one is talking about it now. All videos removed, all posts removed.
Only sword can solve Israeli issue. If Muslims think they can negotiate with west, they are wrong.

They kicked Zizek off the stage at the Frankfurt book fair, refused to give the Palestinian writer Shibli his award, canceled the concerts of Fazil Say, who said that war should be stopped. These and many more are intellectuals, thinkers or artists, but they cannot even tolerate them saying that the war must stop.

They sack national sports players,

They are taking journalists off the screen,

They are laying off thousands of people,

They ban the flag of a country, they ban the flag of a country!

They detain children who send messages of support on Tiktok in their homes!

Europe is not civilized! It has never been civilized in its history. Only in the last 70 years it has put on the mask of civilization, but behind it is a one-toothed beast.

Human rights are valid until the moment you say 'Israel is killing children in Gaza'.

You can burn Korans, you can provoke the masses in the most despicable way if the holy values belong to Muslims. But your borders are valid until the moment you touch their masters to whom they are dogs.

They kicked Zizek off the stage at the Frankfurt book fair, refused to give the Palestinian writer Shibli his award, canceled the concerts of Fazil Say, who said that war should be stopped. These and many more are intellectuals, thinkers or artists, but they cannot even tolerate them saying that the war must stop.

Europe is not civilized! It has never been civilized in its history. Only in the last 70 years it has put on the mask of civilization, but behind it is a one-toothed beast.

Human rights are valid until the moment you say 'Israel is killing children in Gaza'.

You can burn Korans, you can provoke the masses in the most despicable way if the holy values belong to Muslims. But your borders are valid until the moment you touch their masters to whom they are dogs.
Europe is failed and declining continent. Except the ones sticking to their traditions and real culture. The ones adopting US-Jew culture are ruined just like US. US is not like before. People are mentally ill, lonely, eating unhealthy, no romantic life, financially miserable, etc.... They're gonna explode and have civil war....

It has been 2 weeks now and I don't think I can understand what the objective of continued bombing is anymore. I was thinking they will do some bombing for a while and then go and take out Hamas infrastructure etc., Now, they seem to be following 'Monte Carlo' approach: keep on aerial bombardment and eventually all Hamas will be killed. But that eventually is a long time.

It has been 2 weeks now and I don't think I can understand what the objective of continued bombing is anymore. I was thinking they will do some bombing for a while and then go and take out Hamas infrastructure etc., Now, they seem to be following 'Monte Carlo' approach: keep on aerial bombardment and eventually all Hamas will be killed. But that eventually is a long time.
I think all Jews will be killed before Hamas is.

So small population = no right to a country?

what kind of logic is that?
I am not surprised that you misunderstood my statement.

My statement is in response to alleged mass killings attributed to Zionists by OP back in the days of British-mandated Palestine as stated in here. Rather following is known:

You might not even know that the British-mandated Palestine was created for Jews as noted in here.

Muslims and Jews were supposed to co-exist peacefully in the British-mandated Palestine. But local inhabitants lack in thought at times.

In view of clashes between Muslims and Jews in the British-mandated Palestine, UN partitioned the British-mandated Palestine and granted a chunk of lands to Palestinian Muslims in 1947. Here is the map.

But HOT HEADED MUSLIM OUTSIDERS attempted to wipe out Israel in 1948 only to face defeat in this war and Palestinian Muslims lost their lands in the process. This hot headed approach set the stage for Palestinian Muslim suffering that continues to this day.

You can see how false claims are made to build a narrative against Jews instead of checking facts? Islam teach Muslims to be truthful, to not let emotions cloud their judgement, and to do justice, but nope. No wonder Muslims continue to face so many problems in modern times.

Now the region is beset with war and bloodshed because hardliners like Hamas and Netanyahu have emerged in the region and it remains to be seen if both can be brought to the negotiation table.

I feel sorry for Palestinian Muslims in fact. These people had no idea how bad it would get due to ill-advised intervention(s) of OUTSIDERS.

I believe that the British One State Solution along with declaring Al-Aqsa Masjid as a heritage site is realistic option in view of regional demographics in its current form. This solution can work if cooler heads prevail and OUTSIDERS are willing to do something constructive for once. Otherwise, it is the survival of the fittest situation, or the strong versus weak situation in which one side will loose.

If Two State Solution is still possible, by all means.

You are welcome.

s.

~

Are you describing Iran ?

Talking about free journalism , what a joke.

How many thousand of journalists did Erdogan see fired , silenced or in prison ?

Care to share ?

~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom