What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1697851196595.png

The government can absolutely take him to Guantanamo, but that's also reserved for Muslims.
No, it is only for non-U.S. persons. U.S. persons have to be tried by criminal courts. Especially if the crime is on U.S. soil. That is his Constitutional right. For example, Nidal Hasan, A Palestinian-American, went on a rampage and murdered 14 innocent people in Texas in 2009. Because the crime was on U.S. soil by a U.S. person, he was tried and is in jail, not sent to Guantanamo. And yes, he did shout the obligatory Allahu Akbar.

lanat and shame on us.. to so many levels.. as human and muslim

We are rock bottom in term of religion and civilization, complete chaos from top to bottom. We can read books and find fault in our ancestors but they were brave people, founded great empires and had huge military might, nothing fell from the sky but they worked hard for it.

Whats hilarious is people think we are the most modern and educated ever lol. What a shameless people.

We are rock bottom in term of religion and civilization, complete chaos from top to bottom. We can read books and find fault in our ancestors but they were brave people, founded great empires and had huge military might, nothing fell from the sky but they worked hard for it.

Whats hilarious is people think we are the most modern and educated ever lol. What a shameless people.
This is a video probably released as Hamas propaganda as the subtitle is Arabic. It claims to show a traumatized child in Gaza. The video is actually of a 7 year old boy named Safiallah Mirzazoda, who survived a flood in Vahdat, Tajikistan, on August 27, 2023. It was originally published by the Tajikistan-based media outlet Radio Ozodi. https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZAwQE2x_20s&t=14s

@PaklovesTurkiye

I bet you're regretting asking him now aren't you 🤣
Hi,

You UK christians created it---for second coming of christ---. Lately the born again american christian have taken over---.

The biggest culprits are the Germans---the jews killers---that nation really needs to be decimated for creating the flames for an israeli nation.

If it was not for them---jews would not have ventured into palestine in droves---.

I would not mind if the german nation is wiped off the face of the earth---.

There is no second coming of christ---Mehdi ain't coming either---.

lanat and shame on us.. to so many levels.. as human and muslim
Hi,

Why would they report---. This is a muslim child---a worthless living being in the eyes of the christians and jews---what value does the child has---nothing---nada---zilch---.

— Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Jordan: Patriarchate of Jerusalem: Israel aims to bomb church institutions that provide humanitarian services in Gaza— "The Holy Orthodox Patriarchate of the Roman Catholic Church issued a statement in which it denounced, in the strongest terms, the Israeli bombing of one of its church buildings in Gaza City.

The Patriarchate affirmed in her statement that the targeting of churches and their institutions, as well as the shelters they provide to protect innocent citizens, especially children and women who lost their homes as a result of Israeli shelling of residential areas over the past thirteen days, constituted a war crime that cannot be ignored.The Patriarchate stressed that it would not abandon its religious and humanitarian duty deriving from its Christian values to provide all that is needed in times of war and peace alike."

— The work of Palestinian emergency services to remove the debris of the building of the Greek Orthodox Church in Gaza following an Israeli bombing against the Church of Saint Porphyrius, a Greek Orthodox Church in Northern Gaza Strip.

It is feared that dozens of faithful Orthodox Christians and Palestinian civilians who seeked shelter there are under the rubble
So what is the Pope going to do about it?

This is a circle. We repair and they destroy.
The only solution is to move some air defense close to rafah crossing and threaten to take down any fighter jet.

I think we have the antey2500 air defense.

If Egypt was strong enough to deal with Israel and USA, they would have already overtook Gaza, and from Jordan retook West Bank. Not to annex but to give security to the Palestinians. Then negotiate for a Palestinian state. Egypt will never attack Israel unless Israel attacks. Egypt has a strong army but is lacking many cutting edge technologies. Missile systems launched from ground to navy and airforce is definitely lacking, otherwise a strong military.

No, it is only for non-U.S. persons. U.S. persons have to be tried by criminal courts. Especially if the crime is on U.S. soil. That is his Constitutional right. For example, Nidal Hasan, A Palestinian-American, went on a rampage and murdered 14 innocent people in Texas in 2009. Because the crime was on U.S. soil by a U.S. person, he was tried and is in jail, not sent to Guantanamo. And yes, he did shout the obligatory Allahu Akbar.
Thanks for confirming that the terrorist label is mostly reserved for Muslims.

Bassem was fantastic. I watched all the interviews with Piers and Bassem did by far the best job. @Gomig-21 @Falcon29

Yeah saw that a couple days ago. His original show was a mega hit in Egypt. His dark humor is his staple.

"Palestinians are very difficult to kill, believe me, I tried. My wife is Palestinian, and I tried to kill her many times but I couldn't, she kept using my kids as human shields".

That set the tone for the whole interview that Pierce Morgan didn't know what hit him. And his point about Gaza becoming the WB was spot on.
The exchange rate! Super dark humor.

"I want to ask Ben Shapiro a question. Once Hamas is gone, let's give this new world a name and call it the West Bank.

Since the beginning of the year until August, 37 Palestinians have been killed.
No music festival, no paragliding, no Hamas."

"Since the occupation of the West Bank, 7,000 Palestinians have been killed.
No music festival, no paragliding, no Hamas."

"Right now it's about 27 Palestinians to 1 Israeli. I want to ask Ben Shapiro, what is a good exchange rate"
Perfectly executed.

Back
Top Bottom