What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The theory going round these days in the circles of Evangelical nutters is that Turkey, not Russia, is Gog & Magog.
It has been going for some time. Remember when that dirt killed Muslims in the Christchurch mosque? That scums massages were almost solely about The Muslims of Balkans, Turkey and Caucasus.
He was in Sarajevo in the central mosque Ghazi Husref Beg Jami , probably he sow someone like me with CZ stucked on the back. Given the material. We would eat these dogs. People start to realise the Evangelical pigs now, I know those pigs for 35 years. We and them know each other well. No quarters will be given to them.
We know thar Americans are Faggots

Important declaration...
still just TALK....Talk talk talk is all Turkey and Egypt have been doing so far, and we know actions speak louder than words and words are the favorite route for propaganda to permeate,...
Turkiyeh and Egypt are potential states that can be forced to enter for palestinians.
LOOL- while it is possible, it is not likely, because these 2 countries, when you combine their low self esteem with their low treasury balances, you will know that betting on them to enter this conflict is naive, even though it is possible. If either enters the conflict in reality, it is more likely to be Egypt, Turkey is a full NATO b***h. NATO is more likely to send Turkish soldiers to die in Ukraine so "the international order" can be maintained.

Brother, I'm not being pessimistic - I'm merely stating the facts. Look at us.....as a while block surrounded tiny Isreal, we can't even get aid into Gaza without permission. We can't even get a multinational peace keeping force together to enter Gaza and stop the genocide. Verily a very sorry state we're in for the reasons I stated.

But it is NOT 'tiny Israel'. Do you not see that the richest and most powerful military/economic alliance has Israel's 'back'?? Remove that and then tell me. That alliance has just humbled a once mighty Russia in less than two years.
As for the discussions about the divisions in Muslims, I tend to believe the divisions are far less than they are in the Latin America, the African, and the South East Asian countries, at least on people to people level. The reason the Islamic world looks divided is that it is in a huge ideological tectonic plate like collision against the richer, stronger Christiandom/West which has managed to cause lots of wars, puppet regimes installed. Who knows, this is yet another Crusades??

Those three other regions I mentioned don't matter much in geopolitics. It is the Eurasian continent which has been the region of human major wars, achievements, and ideologies.

Turkiye can’t enter unless if there is an official declaration of war. And if thats the case the whole of the collective west will declare war on Turkiye. I don’t think we as Turks are ready for total destruction of our country. We need time to fix things. Look at China such a huge country with huge population, army and economy still they don’t mess with US.

IN PUBLIC- Turkey and Israel are enemies.
IN PRIVATE - Turkey and Israel are friends.

Jew have nukes.
Nukes are their power
How are nukes power when in actuality the Jews cant use those nukes? No nuclear power country can use nukes now preemptively/first. Israel is way more likely to call in US to help it fight its war if it thinks it needs to use nukes.

It looks like heart attack is the number#1 killer of those Zion shills there.
"Heart attack" was also the reason the US gov/military gave yesterday for the American mercenary that was killed in the resistance axis' drone attack on the Al-Asad base in Iraq.

I was confused because i didnt understand how someone as fit as a mercenary would get a heart attack from just running into a shelter at a military base? smh- that drone hit that PMC and he died.

Looks like security and peace in northern Israel is decaying and degrading fast, and visibly...

Hezbollah bombs Israeli border posts and equipment to prepare for something bigger, just like Russia bombing Ukraine's AD to prepare its air force to operate in the battle space with less risks to it- strategy- some people just cant understand this stuff though.

Last edited:
But it is NOT 'tiny Israel'. Do you not see that the richest and most powerful military/economic alliance has Israel's 'back'?? Remove that and then tell me. That alliance has just humbled a once mighty Russia in less than two years.
As for the discussions about the divisions in Muslims, I tend to believe the divisions are far less than they are in the Latin America, the African, and the South East Asian countries, at least on people to people level. The reason the Islamic world looks divided is that it is in a huge ideological tectonic plate like collision against the richer, stronger Christiandom/West which has managed to cause lots of wars, puppet regimes installed. Who knows, this is yet another Crusades??

Those three other regions I mentioned don't matter much in geopolitics. It is the Eurasian continent which has been the region of human major wars, achievements, and ideologies.

Absolutely agree that Israel has the backing of the powerful west. No doubt about it, but my point is that the Arabs surround Israel geographically. They could have at the very least forced Aid through the Egyption border to help with the dire humanitarian situation. They're so flimsy, that they could even manage that.
On the Other hand, the west having thrown the kitchen sink at Ukraine still are losing against Russia....granted, at a high cost to the Russians. However, in doing so the EU has depleted a large chunk of its weapons stock. The US is financially shafted and can't afford to fight a 3 front war (Russia/China/Arabs) at a time. It's for this reason the Arabs should grow a pair, and play their cards more aggressive against Israel and force a ceasefire at the very least.

Meanwhile settler terror continues, UNREPORTED! God Bless the NRC for being a voice for the voiceless!

1697847155903.png

NRC: Israel must abide by intl humanitarian law. This means preventing attacks on Palestinian communities and their property, and preventing access restrictions for basic necessities such as water. These are major drivers of forced displacement of Palestinians from their own land.

Source to tweet: https://x.com/NRC_Norway/status/1715377977897152774?s=20

Because the understanding is that terrorism charges are generally reserved for Muslims.

Here we have a crystal clear definition of terrorism at play, being labelled just a murder and hate crime, and you're only response is: who cares?
There is no law to prosecute him for 'terrorism', even if you want to call him a 'terrorist'. Can the government send USAF to bomb his house? or take him to Guantanamo? That label is usually given to an enemy combatant and very rarely for a U.S. person when he is on a foreign soil fighting against U.S. Reality is, he went crazy and murdered that child. There was no Jesus is Great or YHWH is Great chant before he murdered. He is not part of any organized group wanting to exile all Palestinians or Muslims to 'where they came from' or murder them for being infidels.

Everyone knows Hamas sided with the 'rebels' against the Syrian Government, Iran and Hezbollah back in 2011-2014. Hence why Iran and Hamas ties were effectively downgraded until 2014.

ignore this weirdo! he thinks about Iran and Hamas in2014 and earlier meanwhile Iran and Hamas have a joint war coordination room today- they're ready and facing the future, leave this weird azz Palestinian alone- he's distracting and trolling.

Back
Top Bottom