What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I think there will not be any ground invasion, read some opinion of their retired general that would be disaster and asks negotiations with Hamas, now rumors that usa and eu asked israel to postpone invasion, my reading of it is that they know that can not achieve in it nothing but military loses and possible all out war in region.
My estimation that they will murder another couple of thousands of innocents "to settle score in blood" and they should not be allowed to get away with that this time.

Edit
Corrected, typed in rush.
There will, they already have a name for their operation or else how would you explain the over 300K troops and thousand tanks waiting on the other side of the wall? They wouldn’t go through the effort to recall everyone. On top of that, 1 Jewish blood is equivalent to 1,000 Palestinian as we’ve seen with the prison exchange decade back so they’re not gonna let this slide.

It’s more like they are starving Gaza off first and mentally damage them before they start the ground invasion.

lhk3dbexuevb1.jpg

Let us hope then that is the case,and that there will be no zionists or people sympathetic to israel on that jury.
The only way he can cheat is if he can get a bunch of psychiatrists to agree that he was insane when he committed the crime. That requires quite a bit of documented evidence of prior mental illness. Not some ex post facto assertion that all the terrible pictures on TV made me mad.

Even in direct armed combat inside Israel, Hamas combatants performed very well and eliminated a lot of IDF soldiers, including high ranking commanders
RIGHT! - So we have to ask the question many on PDF love to confuse- Why didnt "the best military technology" save these IDF forces that Hamas destroyed during their initial incursion?

Once again- Military technology - 0, Military timing and preparation - 1.

20 hypersonics are more than enough.You dont know a shit.
Sure- but are we talking about # of missiles to destroy a US AC or the # of missiles to make the US military think its AC will be destroyed? because that # of missiles is around 1. Any serious hit will put an AC OUT OF COMMISSION.

ignore this weirdo! he thinks about Iran and Hamas in2014 and earlier meanwhile Iran and Hamas have a joint war coordination room today- they're ready and facing the future, leave this weird azz Palestinian alone- he's distracting and trolling.
Dude you just liked 10 of my posts in the last hour. And thanks for the advice Nigerian, but I'm not Palestinian.

Dude you just liked 10 of my posts in the last hour.
they were good posts, if you dont need my likes i can stop, no issue.
And thanks for the advice Nigerian, but I'm not Palestinian.
are you racist? why bring up me being Nigerian? I never thought or assumed you were Palestinian, dunno were u got that from. I have that falcon guy on ignore.

Last edited:
It has been going for some time. Remember when that dirt killed Muslims in the Christchurch mosque? That scums massages were almost solely about The Muslims of Balkans, Turkey and Caucasus.
He was in Sarajevo in the central mosque Ghazi Husref Beg Jami , probably he sow someone like me with CZ stucked on the back. Given the material. We would eat these dogs. People start to realise the Evangelical pigs now, I know those pigs for 35 years. We and them know each other well. No quarters will be given to them.
We know thar Americans are Faggots
Evangelical position on Gog & Magog has always been that they are Russian.

I wonder if it ever occurred to them that Khazar Jews are also from that same land.

Jewish Rabbis Call for And Yell for Genocide of Palestinians

Someone tell him Pakistani Generals are American whores... Corrupt to the core. The nukes are only for blackmailing IMF and making $$$$.

Rest of Pakistanis are just as corrupt.

They will sell their own mother's for a plate of Biryani.

Poor guy doesn't know why most people call us pa. Kis

Last edited:
There is no law to prosecute him for 'terrorism', even if you want to call him a 'terrorist'. Can the government send USAF to bomb his house? or take him to Guantanamo? That label is usually given to an enemy combatant and very rarely for a U.S. person when he is on a foreign soil fighting against U.S. Reality is, he went crazy and murdered that child. There was no Jesus is Great or YHWH is Great chant before he murdered. He is not part of any organized group wanting to exile all Palestinians or Muslims to 'where they came from' or murder them for being infidels.
You seem to know a lot about the perpetrator. Were you part of the investigation? Is it available for us to see?

He yelled "you Muslims must die" when he was stabbing that child.

The government can absolutely take him to Guantanamo, but that's also reserved for Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom