What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

How Gazan's charge their phones:
1697843855608.png

Offcourse Biden wont mention US troops in Iraq being attacked- the US g ovt already lied to Americans that "all US troops were out of Iraq" already.

Biden is about to start his 2nd failed war with his support for Israel's war against Gaza. Offcourse Biden wont win this 2nd war.
Biden is the most warmongering hawkish supporter of Israel that Washington has ever witnessed in the position of president. If you check his history, no former official has been this perfervid, not even the Clinton's or Bush family.

You see, Mohsin my brother, this is the main problem with us Arabs. To a fault, sometimes we just go full retard! We're compassionate, brave, willing to take our shirts off our backs for anyone in need, but we just can't seem to get out of our own way lol.

This fella, as much as he wanted to say & do the right thing just cut off his nose to spite his face in the process. How intelligent must one be NOT to announce, in your own parliament, to the whole world, that if the borders were open, he would send weapons to Hamas!? :lol: God bless his heart. I just hope the putrid mossad, evil shin bet, CIA, MI-6, GIS, DNR, FSB, GRU, DOD, DIA, NSA and even Scotland Yard lmao don't put out contracts on this poor fella. Not too smart...

I have made a note of all the people on this thread who have not been able to articulate even basic human empathy with the suffering of the people of Palestine. A damning indictment on the collective apathy some people have around the world, I am glad that sane voice still continue to raise in chorus.

The theory going round these days in the circles of Evangelical nutters is that Turkey, not Russia, is Gog & Magog.

You see, Mohsin my brother, this is the main problem with us Arabs. To a fault, sometimes we just go full retard! We're compassionate, brave, willing to take our shirts off our backs for anyone in need, but we just can't seem to get out of our own way lol.

This fella, as much as he wanted to say & do the right thing just cut off his nose to spite his face in the process. How intelligent must one be NOT to announce, in your own parliament, to the whole world, that if the borders were open, he would send weapons to Hamas!? :lol: God bless his heart. I just hope the putrid mossad, evil shin bet, CIA, MI-6, GIS, DNR, FSB, GRU, DOD, DIA, NSA and even Scotland Yard lmao don't put out contracts on this poor fella. Not too smart...

Hahaha! I absolutely agree. Arabs and Muslims in general have little concept of strategy, foresight or deception....thus why we're in this state. We let emotions get the better of us and lay out the plans before taking any action lol! On the other hand, the other side has got to a position of power through meticulous planning, deception and smart strategy and absolutely outclassed the donkeys we have sitting in positions of power. It's a sorry state, but a reality we're paying the consequences for.

Hahaha! I absolutely agree. Arabs and Muslims in general have little concept of strategy, foresight or deception....thus why we're in this state. We let emotions get the better of us and lay out the plans before taking any action lol! On the other hand, the other side has got to a position of power through meticulous planning, deception and smart strategy and absolutely outclassed the donkeys we have sitting in positions of power. It's a sorry state, but a reality we're paying the consequences for.

Don't be so pessimistic. The dozens of countries in Latin America and Africa are also divided as are most of the countries in Southeast Asia. The issues with Arabs/Muslim countries is that they form a long ideological arm from the Western shores of Africa into the 'Stans. They 'hug' the richer, non-Muslim 'North' and thus the frictions are much more--it is like the tectonic plates colliding! A lot can be said about this friction here with a good historic context but that's too long and off topic.

Don't be so pessimistic. The dozens of countries in Latin America and Africa are also divided as are most of the countries in Southeast Asia. The issues with Arabs/Muslim countries is that they form a long ideological arm from the Western shores of Africa into the 'Stans. They 'hug' the richer, non-Muslim 'North' and thus the frictions are much more--it is like the tectonic plates colliding! A lot can be said about this friction here with a good historic context but that's too long and off topic.

Brother, I'm not being pessimistic - I'm merely stating the facts. Look at us.....as a whole block surrounding tiny Isreal, we can't even get aid into Gaza without permission. We can't even get a multinational peace keeping force together to enter Gaza and stop the genocide. Verily a very sorry state we're in for the reasons I stated.

Last edited:
48 farouk got fckked( nasser was colonel. And got trapped in isreal, mercy of isreal, they gave back prisinors).
BUy..
67 nasser got fckked_ by isreal
73 anwar got the doodle. By isreal<< marwan> mossad agent was married to nasser dzughter,,

U want now sissi, to get the sausage up his?? By isreal,
He may bark, to please his, zombies, but wont bite,
Shut up. Oddly enough, you sound like an homo maggot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom