What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I’m
You mean this guys ? :

~​

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

Some of it retrieved from the head cameras of the terrorists :

WARNING: This video contains extremely graphic footage recovered from the Hamas invasion and massacre in southern Israel on October 7th, 2023

.0:05-3:08: Footage from car dashcams and security cameras showing Hamas entering Israeli communities, shooting civilians in their cars and as they were running away, and looting their bodies and vehicles

. At 2:58, we see a Hamas terrorist throw a grenade into a bomb shelter; an Israeli runs out and the terrorist shoots him as he is running away

.3:12-8:10: Footage recovered from terrorists’ cameras as they invaded the southern towns of Be’eri, Kfar Aza, Kissufim,and Re’em and broke into home after home. At 6:35, we see a terrorist shoot the wheels of a parked ambulance.

At 8:04, we see terrorists standing still in the midst of a red alert siren (“tzeva adom”), due to their own rockets that they were firing into southern Israel at the same time as their invasion and massacre

.8:13-10:49: Extremely graphic: the aftermath of the massacre in the Israeli southern towns. We see homes, including children’s bedrooms, covered in blood; endless rubble; people burned alive in their cars; and a dog shot and disfigured.

~

And we don’t have any evidence of civilian deaths in Israel

All of them squatters and thieves have been issued with automatic weapons so they are combatants

Hi,

Nothing will happen in pakistan.
Is Pakistan the topic
Here? What will - what can - what if - these are what Pakistan is about - whataboutery is Pakistans speciality.
The muslamic world sits at the sideline - watching - smoking eating and being a “concerned spectator” just in case amreeka throws a dummy out of its pram.
Palestine burns and not an ounce of water to dampen the pain of Palestinians - bravo musalman across the world

What else can you expect a Nazi Israeli to say? This is exactly is what Hitler said and what Modi says today, the victims are guilty for their suffering. Nazis come in different colors and guises all born out of obscene power and self supremacy doctrines.
My dear

A post like this gets 10 times more traction than 1 of ours coz they control the airwaves and media outlets. The power of the Jewish media circle.
Only yesterday I put a comment up on social media when I saw an Israeli terrorist spitting and slapping a Palestinian - it got 2356 likes in a day. Today that post and thread - mysteriously disappeared.
The power of the Jew? Better be careful - maybe ousted as an antisemitic spreader.
Any Zionists reading this please I’m sorry you are the greatest and my apologies………
Now fukc off.

Another 600,000 Palestinians have lost their homes under Israeli bombs in the last 12 days.

600,000 people
600,000 lives

They were not free, they live in a prison. They weren't allowed to go out, they couldn't get what they wanted from the outside, but ultimately 600,000 lives.

A medium-sized European city.
The population of an island country in the Pacific.
Imagine a whole Rochester in New York, or Albany, as a wreck.
Brother, not prison, that imply some presupposed guilt, they live in concentration camp.

Keep biding time... that time may never come
The time will come
Palestinians just need to survive till then
The outsiders want them to go and all explode in Israel but in reality they need to take a back seat for some time get even a small state of their own.The lost lands can be re-conquered some other day.
The ownership of lands keep changing The survival of nation is more important .Unfortunately Outsiders hate Israel more than they actually love Palestinians.

Regarding Pakistan's involvement in Middle East,I will say, at the end of day, economy determines the reach of nations.
If Pakistan gets a stable system,grows economy and becomes a Powerful country of this region, obviously the next move will be to exert greater political influence on neighbouring regions.

Without strong economy and mutually beneficial alliance,you will only end up creating violent militias around the region.

Just consider,if Pakistan enters Middle East with a solid defence industry & economy ( actually an economy that can sustain wars) at its home,Middle Eastern countries will feel safe in siding with Pakistan to build a Powerful Muslim Block.

Iran entered the Middle Eastern conflicts by creating proxies,and the result is there for you to see.

Houthis ruling Yemen - a country with no future
HZ being a major Power in Lebonan - same fate,a destroyed political system
Assad ruling Syria- vulnerable to US and other Powers

And all these countries are in constant cycle of war.

Now see how US built its allies:
After Japan surrendered to US,It became a major Technological Power thanks to investments of US
See the today's state of South Korea-a technological giant with a stable Governance system

Taiwan a stable country with massive semi-conductor industry

Pakistan should follow the path of US if it ever came to build a block not Iran.

I am not surprised that you misunderstood my statement.

My statement is in response to alleged mass killings attributed to Zionists by OP back in the days of British-mandated Palestine as stated in here. Rather following is known:

You might not even know that the British-mandated Palestine was created for Jews as noted in here.

Muslims and Jews were supposed to co-exist peacefully in the British-mandated Palestine. But local inhabitants lack in thought at times.

In view of clashes between Muslims and Jews in the British-mandated Palestine, UN partitioned the British-mandated Palestine and granted a chunk of lands to Palestinian Muslims in 1947. Here is the map.

But HOT HEADED MUSLIM OUTSIDERS attempted to wipe out Israel in 1948 only to face defeat in this war and Palestinian Muslims lost their lands in the process. This hot headed approach set the stage for Palestinian Muslim suffering that continues to this day.

You can see how false claims are made to build a narrative against Jews instead of checking facts? Islam teach Muslims to be truthful, to not let emotions cloud their judgement, and to do justice, but nope. No wonder Muslims continue to face so many problems in modern times.

Now the region is beset with war and bloodshed because hardliners like Hamas and Netanyahu have emerged in the region and it remains to be seen if both can be brought to the negotiation table.

I feel sorry for Palestinian Muslims in fact. These people had no idea how bad it would get due to ill-advised intervention(s) of OUTSIDERS.

I believe that the British One State Solution along with declaring Al-Aqsa Masjid as a heritage site is realistic option in view of regional demographics in its current form. This solution can work if cooler heads prevail and OUTSIDERS are willing to do something constructive for once. Otherwise, it is the survival of the fittest situation, or the strong versus weak situation in which one side will loose.

If Two State Solution is still possible, by all means.

You are welcome.
Who cares, like really for this snippets from history?
Britain did not have right to do anything there at first place, how hard is to understand that?

I am not surprised that you misunderstood my statement.

My statement is in response to alleged mass killings attributed to Zionists by OP back in the days of British-mandated Palestine as stated in here. Rather following is known:

You might not even know that the British-mandated Palestine was created for Jews as noted in here.

Muslims and Jews were supposed to co-exist peacefully in the British-mandated Palestine. But local inhabitants lack in thought at times.

In view of clashes between Muslims and Jews in the British-mandated Palestine, UN partitioned the British-mandated Palestine and granted a chunk of lands to Palestinian Muslims in 1947. Here is the map.

But HOT HEADED MUSLIM OUTSIDERS attempted to wipe out Israel in 1948 only to face defeat in this war and Palestinian Muslims lost their lands in the process. This hot headed approach set the stage for Palestinian Muslim suffering that continues to this day.

You can see how false claims are made to build a narrative against Jews instead of checking facts? Islam teach Muslims to be truthful, to not let emotions cloud their judgement, and to do justice, but nope. No wonder Muslims continue to face so many problems in modern times.

Now the region is beset with war and bloodshed because hardliners like Hamas and Netanyahu have emerged in the region and it remains to be seen if both can be brought to the negotiation table.

I feel sorry for Palestinian Muslims in fact. These people had no idea how bad it would get due to ill-advised intervention(s) of OUTSIDERS.

I believe that the British One State Solution along with declaring Al-Aqsa Masjid as a heritage site is realistic option in view of regional demographics in its current form. This solution can work if cooler heads prevail and OUTSIDERS are willing to do something constructive for once. Otherwise, it is the survival of the fittest situation, or the strong versus weak situation in which one side will loose.

If Two State Solution is still possible, by all means.

You are welcome.
Legend my brother, at the moment, what we don’t need is a history lesson, what we need are voices to elevate and speak out for those who are being silenced.

I hope you will understand.

These ugly Zionist monsters have revealed that killing babies and children is a not a difficult job for them.

Disgusting Americans are lackeys of their illegitimate child Israhell.

Is Pakistan the topic
Here? What will - what can - what if - these are what Pakistan is about - whataboutery is Pakistans speciality.
The muslamic world sits at the sideline - watching - smoking eating and being a “concerned spectator” just in case amreeka throws a dummy out of its pram.
Palestine burns and not an ounce of water to dampen the pain of Palestinians - bravo musalman across the world

Pakistan is waiting for the next IMF loan package...

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom