What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

A lot if ifs... Why don't you first tell your generals to stop meddling in politics? For now just sit back silently and watch the massacre.
Every beginning has an end.Napak Generals will also pay the price for their atrocities against the people of Pakistan.

I mean facial says all but what is in text, can you briefly summarize?
It says briefly ( the jew netanyahu refused to kiss the hindu sunak because jews hate idols worshippers and find them impure, (just like christians).

LOL That was the most humiliating hug I have ever seen... Darn. Dude, one huge is enough. Now get back and provide us money and weapons.
actually jews find hindus impure because they are idol worshippers.
however jews themselves worshiped a calf lol

Latest

USA and ISRAEL discussing the possibility of creating a temporary government in ghaza.

So they're committing genocide and ethnic cleansing and trying to force all Palestinians out then taking about government of Gaza. They don't intend to allow for Palestinians to govern themselves and deny their right to self determination. The intent is committing genocide and ethnic cleansing.

25% of homes in Gaza destroyed is genocide and there is no military purpose to it. They can't win any war without US intervention and breaking international in a severe manner. The world can't watch and allow this to happen. The world has a Jewish problem and needs to deal with it.

This is what they are aiming for by banning all protest rights and restricting freedom of expression!
Marginalizing European Muslims
there is no freedom to express hatred and racism. those pro Palestine rallies intend to promote unrest.
same reason why any pro Russia rally is forbidden, Russia propaganda broadcaster TV is forbidden.
well why not let the Kurds try some rallies in Turkey. Lets see what happens.

Legend my brother, at the moment, what we don’t need is a history lesson, what we need are voices to elevate and speak out for those who are being silenced.

I hope you will understand.
As an unpaid mod - legend works hard at offering an open platform to engage.
Living I. The western society one has experienced attempts by the biased bought out media to oust delete and ban a freedom of speech offering accounts of what the ground reality is of the last 14 days. I have had my wings clipped by mr legend in his attempt to delve back into the historical records drawn up by once again the dominant hand - Zionists or the Brits.
We have a platform to voice and show our emotions where fellow humans are being treated like animals in their own land.
Appreciate you using your badge appropriately and register g what several of us were thinking

So they're committing genocide and ethnic cleansing and trying to force all Palestinians out then taking about government of Gaza. They don't intend to allow for Palestinians to govern themselves and deny their right to self determination. The intent is committing genocide and ethnic cleansing.

25% of homes in Gaza destroyed is genocide and there is no military purpose to it. They can't win any war without US intervention and breaking international in a severe manner. The world can't watch and allow this to happen. The world has a Jewish problem and needs to deal with it.
Jewish people are a threat to humanity. They hate humanity and God. They try to control people's lives and ruin their livelihoods. They engage in heavy amounts of black magic with the jinn to target humans and gain advantage of them after they corrupt them with their popular culture and entertainment industry. The world must take care of this problem for good.

It has been 2 weeks now and I don't think I can understand what the objective of continued bombing is anymore. I was thinking they will do some bombing for a while and then go and take out Hamas infrastructure etc., Now, they seem to be following 'Monte Carlo' approach: keep on aerial bombardment and eventually all Hamas will be killed. But that eventually is a long time.
Very cute. You still think this is about Hamas.

there is no freedom to express hatred and racism. those pro Palestine rallies intend to promote unrest.
same reason why any pro Russia rally is forbidden, Russia propaganda broadcaster TV is forbidden.
well why not let the Kurds try some rallies in Turkey. Lets see what happens.
Are they not allowed, lol... Kurds hold rallies with hundreds of thousands of people. If you mean hardline -seperatist- Kurdish parties, they have representatives all over the country, they hold rallies everywhere. They receive incredible support from the art community, turkish left and elites even they was allies with biggest opposition party of TR, CHP. They have their own television channel. Even the rags of the terrorist organization are unfurled at these rallies. But you don't see these things because they are not shown to you.

Dear Dalit is a Pakistani living in Turkiye, and I guess, he doesn't like nationalist-Ataturkists like me too much. Ask him if you don't believe me. I think a couple more friends here which non turkish citizen but resident. I wish you to question why the international media that manipulates your perceptions about my country, the focal points that praised TR morning and night before 2011-13, are now portraying a devil. I wish you to question this for once together with Turkish geopolitics and its recent struggles. In fact, come to our country and observe for yourself. I would be honored to host you if you come to Istanbul.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom