What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

As an unpaid mod - legend works hard at offering an open platform to engage.
Living I. The western society one has experienced attempts by the biased bought out media to oust delete and ban a freedom of speech offering accounts of what the ground reality is of the last 14 days. I have had my wings clipped by mr legend in his attempt to delve back into the historical records drawn up by once again the dominant hand - Zionists or the Brits.
We have a platform to voice and show our emotions where fellow humans are being treated like animals in their own land.
Appreciate you using your badge appropriately and register g what several of us were thinking
All the mods on this site do their best, I also know why he posted what he did and why he had to ask people to dial down the rhetoric at times.

But what we are seeing unfold in Gaza and the West Bank right now, that deserves to be called out and condemned.

Don’t be mislead by my staunch pro Palestinian stance here. Whilst I am a strong believer in the right to self determination as guaranteed under the Oslo Accords.

But where I draw the line is what Hamas did, I am sorry but as someone who has lost friends and loved ones to terrorists and had to pick up human remains like “chichra” from a butchers shop, I can only condemn Hamas.

Similarly whilst I wish that the Jews could live in peace and harmony, I will always condemn the Israeli government because of their brutality and apartheid tactics against the people of Palestine.

The Palestinian people deserve all their universal human rights restored to them.

In 2003 I took an oath to protect all human life. I only care about lives, to me political barriers, religious and ethnical barriers don’t mean anything.

The killing has to stop.

there is no freedom to express hatred and racism. those pro Palestine rallies intend to promote unrest.
same reason why any pro Russia rally is forbidden, Russia propaganda broadcaster TV is forbidden.
well why not let the Kurds try some rallies in Turkey. Lets see what happens.

This is the same guy who has no problems with hateful Swedes burning Quran's and various Western "satire" groups igniting unrest through racist cartoons.

The hypocrisy of these people has been laid bare.

Jewish ISIS Nazi terror state needs to be flattened. And nukes dropped on their puppies. Their puppies will fold very quickly once they get a taste of their own medicine.

We need to reach a point in the world where Jewish ISIS Nazi tribe is under the threat of complete annihilation. And for their puppies. They must face a reality where any act of worship given to Jews and Satan will result in them ceasing to exist.

Sure ,

Massacre at the rave music festival in Israel 7 October :

The Aftermath :

~

The rave party had drugs alcohol and automatic weapons

This is a dangerous combination

The squatters fired at the resistance fighters first because they were high on drugs

And then they ran into the rave party and hide amongst civilians

If this were an issue for Israel then they wouldn't have responded in a way that would make Saudi hate them.
Tbh even if Netanyahu murdered every Palestinian child with his bare hands on live television, the Saudi royalty would still be eager to cut a deal with Israel. The only thing holding them back is the wider public opinion in the Arab and Muslim world.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom