What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

When Muslims get a chance, they tend to elect people that immediately abandon democracy.

The mark of a democrat is not that he gets power through elections, but that he resigns when his popularity is below that of competition. Assad, Saddam and Gadaffi should have resigned.
The Sultan of Turkey, Erdogan, has remarked that democracy is a streetcar you get off from when you reach your destination. That being said, this infatuation that democracy must be the universal form of government is misplaced. If the last 75 years have taught us anything, democracy is not an elixir for all of a society's ills. When forced to hold elections after Mubarak, Egypt elected Morsi of Muslim Brotherhood. Hamas came to power in 2006 Gaza elections. So, this belief that elections produce the likes of Washington and Jefferson is a mirage. This may come as blasphemy for some people, but a good dictatorship is better than democracy sometimes.

I already shared the interview of a senior Hamas official confirming it was a secret operation that they led themselves and did not inform any of their allies about until after it happened.

Senior Iranian officials (including Leader Khamenei), French President Macron, US President Biden and others have all attested to this fact.

You, on the other hand, have yet to adduce a shred of evidence to the contrary to support your sectarian-driven assertion that Hamas and everyone else are lying and Hamas was "tricked" by Iran into launching this operation (a ridiculous assertion indicative of intellectual deficiencies, if you ask me).
Iranians denied at first day but Israeli’s blamed them. Why do you think US send the aircraftcarriers to the medsea in Biden’s words it is against any 3rd party that involves itself. It is common sense really.

Iranians denied at first day but Israeli’s blamed them. Why do you think US send the aircraftcarriers to the medsea in Biden’s words it is against any 3rd party that involves itself. It is common sense really.
My proof: public statements of senior Hamas officials, Iranian Leader, US officials

Your proof: "common sense"

I think we are done here.

i’m just kidding with you
Screenshot-2018-6-30 No Salaam Alaikum in Hebron wmv - YouTube.png

Because the jews sought a place of refuge after the holocaust, and went to where they had religious and ancestral ties. As well as a large Middle east jewish population living there?
many also bought lands.

There was also no palestinian nation pre 1947. It was british mandate.
Arabs living in british controlled middle east got PLENTY land.

And now we have a situation where generations of israelis grew up and rooted there. Demanding their forced expulsion is just asking for ethnic cleansing.

and lastly, you really want to justify ethnic cleansing based on borders from generations back? How about we apply the same on Constantinople and the many areas christianity and christians were expelled from by force or under duress?
Shall i start to bring “hamas style freedom fighting” to any random muslim i see on the street?

Can you muslims not think of a solution that does not mean genocide or ethnic cleansing of the “non-believer” for a change??
The real Jews meaning the Arab Jews can stay as they were staying in Palestine as before. The fake Jews i.e. the european jews or Khazar Jews who are not even Jews according to Judaism and are adherent of an ideology called zionism which has been rejected by the real jews need to pack their bags and go back where they came from. The europeans should open their hearts and gates to their lost brothers and sisters.

Back
Top Bottom