What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

One human destiny and how deeply interconnections are rooted among people.
Brother in the centre of Gaza there is still a fountain built by Behram Pasha Sokolovic , who was governor there.
How many charitable holdings of the family Rizvanbegovic their are in those areas, you can't count.
And how we can forget Jazzar Pasaha the hero of Acca? God knows how many Bosnian villages were erased by the Kykes around Haifa etc and our charitable holdings Wakufs

What’s your source, to me it seems more like Hamus got tricked by iranians and now they layback and watch the show.

What do you expect from iran who killed more Muslims in Syria then Israel have killed palestinians.

Shia in their history have never had a war against non-muslims its always against muslims.
Keep sectarian posts out of this.

Those divisions sunni shia are artificial divisions beyond personal spiritual choice and are poison in general, i would agree that shia political entities are more consistant persistant in their support to palestinian cause.
Agreed. I am not Muslim and it is clear to me that Muslims should unite against Israel instead of attacking Shias and spreading sectarianism.

All should take care of their hygiene (bath and brush teeth regularly), and Muslim shower should be a global washroom standard:

Should I post the medieval european bathrooms links again?

I've said this before, muslims have killed more muslims in their entire history than the christians and jews combined. Look at most of the Middle East for the past 30 years, and today in Yemen, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan. When this is all over and forgotten, muslims will go back to killing each other, normal service will resume. Look at this thread even, half the time muslims are at each other's throats even on a place like this. You can curse the zionists and west all you want, but unless you change amongst yourselves, you're doomed. The west and zionists have their differences, but since WWII they have learnt that no matter what those differences are, it's no reason for war amongst themselves, and see how quickly they unite at a time of crisis. Compare that with the muslim world at a time of crisis.

True, look at Germany and Poland as well as Poland and Ukraine.

Germany and Ukraine have massacred Polish people in the past and have done atrocities towards them. Now Poland and Germany are in NATO and EU with a clause that demands them to fight for one another.

Poland is assisting Ukraine against Russia and has taken in Ukrainian refugees. The Muslim World is in an abyss.

He made accusations i asked for proof. What sectarian about it?
I didn't make accusations, I repeated what Hamas themselves said. If you think they are lying that's your prerogative.

Let me remind you of some of your sectarian statements, which only serve to undermine Muslim unity and promote Israeli interests of dividing Muslims:

"Shia in their history have never had a war against non-muslims its always against muslims."

"If i put the list of Turks’ wars against non-muslim countries i wont finish until tomorrow the list is long. meanwhile shia’s have the battle of 2006 vs Israel lol"

I am not Muslim so I do not really care if Muslims like you want to stay divided and conquered forever. But you clearly have an unhealthy obsession with Shia Muslims.

Agreed. I am not Muslim and it is clear to me that Muslims should unite against Israel instead of attacking Shias and spreading sectarianism.

Likewise, I am not a Muslim, but it's sad for me to see so much helplessness amongst a culture that has so much beauty, potential, and so much to offer to the world. You only need to stand together, that's it, put aside your egos and differences for your own sake.

I didn't make accusations, I repeated what Hamas themselves said. If you think they are lying that's your prerogative.

Let me remind you of some of your sectarian statements, which only serve to undermine Muslim unity and promote Israeli interests of dividing Muslims:

"Shia in their history have never had a war against non-muslims its always against muslims."
It is the truth it is history if you don’t agree with it prove me wrong.

Stating historical facts have nothing to do with sectarianism.

"If i put the list of Turks’ wars against non-muslim countries i wont finish until tomorrow the list is long. meanwhile shia’s have the battle of 2006 vs Israel lol"
It is the truth deal with it.

The problem is that Hamas allegedly carried out their attack without informing Hezbollah or Iran. They killed a lot of civilians and made a lot of mistakes. They cannot now expect Iran and Hezbollah to suddenly drag their country/people to war and devastation to rescue Hamas from their own unilateral actions that they did not tell anyone about.

Nonetheless, Hezbollah is engaged in escalating cross-border conflict with Israel, striking military targets inside Israel multiple times every day. That could escalate into a larger conflict (indeed, the exchange of fire appears to be incrementally increasing in intensity every day).
It remains to be seen if Hamas at all coordinated with Hezbollah. Me thinks they did not and Hamas didn't expect to be so 'successful' on October 7--they probably had much better appreciation of Israeli defences.
Bro no doubt. They control all media outlets - if a media outlet goes rogue like a SKY reporter yesterday - the reporter is lambasted, criticized and hounded. They work as a pack of hyenas. When one stops the attack - the next one starts snapping.

Then you have the Muslims. Too busy bitching fighting each other and battering each other about some religious disagreement their forefathers had - be in sunni shia wahabi related.
Just look at this thread. Its an example of disunity.

We dont even have a leader that has adequately spoken up. This shows you the power of the dollar and the control of the Zionist.

Look at how the West rallies behind Americans?? Whether it was for the War against Saddam (with very few exceptions) or against Qaddafi or against Putin or against China.
And just look at how the Muslim world behaves: No credible central leadership. Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Iran are the candidates to form one 'core' of the leadership but look at how myopic their leadership has been. Sectarian, myopic, and insecure. The GCC Arabs destroyed Saddam's Iraq. Then they, along with Turkey, ruined Syria. Iran over-stretches into Yemen. All the while, Israelis keep eliminating Israel's enemies indirectly and the leaders of the Muslim world keep buying expensive weapons which they only use against other Muslim countries--and buying from those who fund and support Israel.
I will tell you one thing: If there was not such exaggerated desire in America to 'protect' Israel, eventually the ME countries would have found a way to live with each other. But they are too stupid leaders!! Little do these stupid leaders know that Israel is protected to a large extent to cause instability in the region and make money of those countries by selling weapons.

It is the truth it is history if you don’t agree with it prove me wrong.
I already shared the interview of a senior Hamas official confirming it was a secret operation that they led themselves and did not inform any of their allies about until after it happened.

Senior Iranian officials (including Leader Khamenei), French President Macron, US President Biden and others have all attested to this fact.

You, on the other hand, have yet to adduce a shred of evidence to the contrary to support your sectarian-driven assertion that Hamas and everyone else are lying and Hamas was "tricked" by Iran into launching this operation (a ridiculous assertion indicative of intellectual deficiencies, if you ask me).

Back
Top Bottom