What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Irrelevant Talks here.

Hamas and Hezbollah both need each other as they face the same cunning enemy. Cooperation should always be welcomed and appreciated.

On Topic: The Biggest Challenge for the Hamas/Hezbollah is How to Counter Israeli Airforce.

Hamas and Hezbollah - both have been failed in countering Airforce...

This is unpopular truth, almost all western countries jumped to assist in crime while we could not gather for at least harsh diplomatic response, sad reality and enemy is aware of this weakness, we never recovered from chalifate abolishing, some supranational institution for muslims is necessity but not like OIC, that one is useless.

That's exactly my point! they united themselves supporting Israel didn't they?! Do you see the same unity amongst the muslim world in the crisis?!

You clearly didn't read my post. I said SINCE WWII, the west has not had a major war AMONGST ITSELF. They are far more united today than the muslim world. For sure, they have done their fair share of pillaging and raping themselves and the rest of the world, just like muslims and every other human culture you can think of.
Well in this thread you have Shias expressing unconditional solidarity with Sunni Palestinians while your Sunni friend suddenly decides to attack Shias out of nowhere.

For the record, I am neither Shia nor Sunni, but it is obvious from which side the division emanates.

That's exactly my point! they united themselves supporting Israel didn't they?! Do you see the same unity amongst the muslim world in the crisis?!
No need to tell me obvious, muslim countries could not make their own world currency beside if you look in overall it would be third world economy.
Shackles are tight and tasks are huge to overcome it.

Bro no doubt. They control all media outlets - if a media outlet goes rogue like a SKY reporter yesterday - the reporter is lambasted, criticized and hounded. They work as a pack of hyenas. When one stops the attack - the next one starts snapping.

Then you have the Muslims. Too busy bitching fighting each other and battering each other about some religious disagreement their forefathers had - be in sunni shia wahabi related.
Just look at this thread. Its an example of disunity.

We dont even have a leader that has adequately spoken up. This shows you the power of the dollar and the control of the Zionist.

Peace....
I guess you forget all those beheadings…

Indirectly killed by the West is a codeword for being killed by a Muslim.
90% of Iraqis civilians killed since 2003 were killed by other Iraqis or Islamists from other countries.
The Iraqi Bodycount has registered 214,000 civilians killed since 2003 with 5-10% killed by coalition forces. Most during the initial month.
So where do You get 10 millions? I bet you do not have any reliable source.

So you are blaming the west for your own shortcomings and exaggerating.
look at the title of the thread and then look at the vomit you have posted.
Biggest war crimes and genocide has been done by the west. Dont pollute the forum with shit not befitting a quality forum.
The Israeli as we speak are committing war crimes as we speak.
Hamas committed a horrific attack but now Israel with the full support of the west are engaging in ethnic cleansing and genocide. Don’t sugar coat in what’s happening.

Dont forget the northern crusades.
They invaded scandinavia and killed as many of them to convert the rest to christianty.

Hashashins or as the west called them assassins were ismali shia I guess. Those were good at fighting both crusaders and some islamic rulers.
Bro hashashins 99% fought against muslims especially against Seljuks

One human destiny and how deeply interconnections are rooted among people.
DÉJÀ VU
by Jusuf Hajir

~
I was born in 1945 in Palestine, three years later the Jews founded their state, Israel, in that very area. We Arabs were bothering them, we had to look for another place to live. I was only three years old then, and my mother told me about all the horrors that we survived. They stuffed us into some trucks like cattle, mistreated us. Two of my brothers were killed and we were evacuated to Syria. We were a well-to-do family, we had servants and everything that goes with that, and then, in Syria, we were without anything. We received some help, flour, sugar, mother had to work from morning to night to feed us. I thought that horror would never happen again.

Then came 1992, the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina began. I lived in Vrace with my wife and daughters, worked in traumatology, went to work regularly, returned to my house in which I had invested my whole life. March, April. Barricades, armed men with or without beards, my neighbors from yesterday. At the beginning, they didn't cause me any problems, I still went to work regularly, of course with the obligatory and unpleasant crossing of many barricades. They knew me before, we were neighbors. There were those first barricades in March and they passed, without any major problems. I hoped that something like that wouldn't happen again, but... There were more and more weapons, more and more barricades. My Palestine was happening again. For the safety of my family, I had to leave my home. We managed to take only two suitcases and that's all we have, I'm not complaining. We came to Dobrinja to visit some friends and most importantly
we are alive and well, that is the greatest wealth today...

Here they accepted me as one of their own, and I helped them as much as I knew and could. With the help of commanders and many victims of madness, we established a military hospital through which more than five thousand patients have passed so far.
If I were to weigh what I have lost and all the gratitude I have from the people of Dobrinja, I am sure that I am in "gain".
Only one human life is more valuable than all material goods. That should be clear to everyone.

Palestine always happens, and to me, well, twice in my life...
~

From a collection of stories
'100&1 NIGHT - SARAJEVO STORIES

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 15.52.32.png
Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 15.52.39.png

Well in this thread you have Shias expressing unconditional solidarity with Sunni Palestinians while your Sunni friend suddenly decides to attack Shias out of nowhere.

For the record, I am neither Shia nor Sunni, but it is obvious from which side the division emanates.
I have considerable differences to Shia and Arabs in General but today, today we are all together. We must be like one body. No place for infighting,accusations or anything else. Us pedo dog and British panjeet are in Tel Aviv. Deutche welle proclaiming the benefits of genocide on Muslims. It is crusade it is them or us.
As Italian provide says " When house is burning, there is no time for chess"

So can we move on from the “drive the jews in the sea/back to europe” nonsence?

Most of the Muslim world had moved on from that--and please don't quote the Hamas Charter to deny that. It is Israelis, according to the Likud ideology, which totally denies there is such thing as 'Palestinians'.
The brutal colonial mentality showing through yours and other Israeli apologists on this forum is obvious.

The solutions are either a Two State Solution based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed land swaps or a binational State with equal rights for all. How about YOU propose some practical solutions?

@Total Destruction

Don’t make such strong statements without sources and proof. People don’t buy your shia propaganda.

Those divisions sunni shia are artificial divisions beyond personal spiritual choice and are poison in general, i would agree that shia political entities are more consistant persistant in their support to palestinian cause.

I find this comment racist and idiotic. I can't understand how you were once a PDF "think tank".
All should take care of their hygiene (bath and brush teeth regularly), and Muslim shower should be a global washroom standard:

Back
Top Bottom