What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Sunnis has to stand up man and fight for their own, Iran will do nothing until Israel makes a mistake against lands governed by Shias or Sacred to Shias. Whats happening between Israel and Hezbollah right now is similar to what happens at LOC between Pakistan and India.

Israel has to go all out on Lebanon, maybe only then can we expect serious response from Hezbollah and even then Hezbollah will fight for their own interests. Palestine is not as holy place for Shias as it is for Sunnis. Its an Arabian Sunni cause - I as a Shia can only help you fight your war, I as a Shia cannot fight your war.
Hamas fought against Hezbollah and Iran in Syria when they opposed Assad to side with Sunni Jihadists backed by Saudi Arabia, Turkey and USA. Then they launched this surprise attack, killing over a thousand civilians, without informing Iran or Hezbollah in advance. If they want someone to drag their people and country into war to now save them from the consequences of their mistakes, they should be looking to Saudi Arabia or USA, not Iran or Hezbollah.

Despite this, Hezbollah is the only group currently offering the Palestinians/Hamas any form of respite:

The problem is that Hamas allegedly carried out their attack without informing Hezbollah or Iran. They killed a lot of civilians and made a lot of mistakes. They cannot now expect Iran and Hezbollah to suddenly drag their country/people to war and devastation to rescue Hamas from their own unilateral actions that they did not tell anyone about.

Nonetheless, Hezbollah is engaged in escalating cross-border conflict with Israel, striking military targets inside Israel multiple times every day. That could escalate into a larger conflict (indeed, the exchange of fire appears to be incrementally increasing in intensity every day).
What’s your source, to me it seems more like Hamus got tricked by iranians and now they layback and watch the show.

What do you expect from iran who killed more Muslims in Syria then Israel have killed palestinians.

Shia in their history have never had a war against non-muslims its always against muslims.

As well as a large Middle east jewish population living there?
many also bought lands.
They did not have a large Jewish population there pre 1947, in 1918 it was 8.1% it increased to 30% by 1946 due to immigrations and by 1948 they had pushed out nearly 1.1m people from the land. Today its 73% due to further immigration and not letting any of the indigenous population return.

I'm using a jewish source for sake of argument

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.or...h-population-of-israel-palestine-1517-present

Hamas fought against Hezbollah and Iran in Syria when they opposed Assad to side with Sunni Jihadists backed by Saudi Arabia, Turkey and USA. Then they launched this surprise attack, killing over a thousand civilians, without informing Iran or Hezbollah in advance. If they want someone to drag their people and country into war to now save them from the consequences of their mistakes, they should be looking to Saudi Arabia or USA, not Iran or Hezbollah.

Despite this, Hezbollah is the only group currently offering the Palestinians/Hamas any form of respite:

Hezb is doing nothing Israeli’s are attacking them and they fire back some halfassed shots for the show

What’s your source, to me it seems more like Hamus got tricked by iranians and now they layback and watch the show.
The source is directly from the highest levels of Hamas officials, the highest levels of Iran, Israel, USA, France ... who all deny Iran had any role in this and confirm it was a surprise Hamas attack which they did not inform anyone about.
What do you expect from iran who killed more Muslims in Syria then Israel have killed palestinians.
If you consider extremist salafist jihadists from around the world that Turkey led into Syria to topple the Government "muslims" then that's a reflection on you
Shia in their history have never had a war against non-muslims its always against muslims.
Clear sectarianism and lies. 2006 Lebanon War did not happen?

@waz @LeGenD

Hezb is doing nothing Israeli’s are attacking them and they fire back some halfassed shots for the show

Meanwhile your proud 'sunni' nations are busy worshipping the Israelis in their embassies and trading with the killers of their fellow Sunnis in Gaza, do not compare yourself, even the Sunni Palestinians stuck in Gaza are sick of you:

The source is directly from the highest levels of Hamas officials, the highest levels of Iran, Israel, USA, France ... who all deny Iran had any role in this and confirm it was a surprise Hamas attack which they did not inform anyone about.

If you consider extremist salafist jihadists from around the world that Turkey led into Syria to topple the Government "muslims" then that's a reflection on you

Clear sectarianism and lies. 2006 Lebanon War did not happen?

@waz @LeGenD
2006 Lebanon war was for their own survival if they’re attacked ofcourse they will fight back.

it was not for muslims in general

Nelson Mandela was a terrorist and he changed his behaviour.

Why don’t You take back Your Jews?

You are both Asians and therefore You have shared responsibility, according to the arguments about Europeans.
Haha Haha. Your primitivism is really shining now. Haha Haha, at the end of the day. You have only the most primitive hate. No argument only mesr insinuations.
The stupid people like you throw a lot of so called " arguments" then try to finish someone with their stubbornness. Primitivism is truly your default modus.
Illogical, irrational selective combined with the selective amnesia.
Haha but what to expect from someone who is at peace to screw his neighbour wife?????
Go f yourself, French were roasting and eating women in Versailles.
French were eating people during the 13th century appetising Confrerre de paix,?
You illiterate primitive man. You are of no challenge to me as you are Inferior completely to me.

2006 Lebanon war was for their own survival if they’re attacked ofcourse they will fight back.

it was not for muslims in general
From "Shia in their history have never had a war against non-muslims" to "it was not for muslims in general". Absolute clown. Get out of here.

You are wrong. By 1982 the momentum of the war had shifted and Iran successfully repelled the massive Iraqi invasion into Iran. Saddam accepted the failure of his invasion and offered peace, but did not offer to pay compensation, so Iran refused and vowed to fight on into Baghdad.

Then the war entered a new phase where Iran counter-invaded into Iraq and Iraq was mostly on the defensive in their territory. That was a clear moment when the perception of the war changed around the world and the West began to fear that Iraq would fall and Iran's revolutionary government would successfully export its Islamic Revolution to Iraq. As a result, they began to resupply Iraq with huge quantities of weapons and even assisted them in the use of chemical weapons (and shielded them from consequences at the UNSC), which hundreds of thousands of Iranians still suffer the effects of today (Iran also had chemical weapons, but Khomeini refused to use them even in response to the Iraqi attacks).

Iraq's use of chemical weapons stalled Iran's offensives into Iraq and the war became a stalemate. The US then shot down an Iranian civil airliner over the Persian Gulf, killing 300 civilians, and refused to apologise (instead awarding the captain of the US ship responsible a medal of honour). The US also directly attacked the Iranian Navy in 1988 (after a US ship struck an Iranian mine in the Persian Gulf, which was aimed at shutting down oil tanker traffic in the Persian Gulf), devastating Iran's small and war-weary navy. After these events, the Iranian leadership realised the West would not stop at anything to prevent an Iranian victory, and they reluctantly agreed to end the war (Khomeini 'drank the chalice of poison').

@Mehdipersian @Hack-Hook feel free to offer any corrections to my brief account of the imposed war above
No,I know about the 1982 counterattack and the change of the warfront,Iran took the initiative. I know all that,but most of the chemical weapons sold to Iraq,were sold mostly out of opportunistic reasons,not because they all wanted to support Saddam or to destroy Iran. USA? Yes,USA was pissed off at Iran. They didn't want them to win. But like Kissinger said,they thought more in the way of "too bad there can't be two losers in this war". Basically,it's like what they want with Ukraine right now. To destroy both Russia and Ukraine.

Answer this when have shia’s ever had a war against non-muslim countries in their history? there is none.

tag the mods all you want you can’t hide the truth

From "Shia in their history have never had a war against non-muslims" to "it was not for muslims in general". Absolute clown. Get out of here.
In your whole history you came up with a battle (not even a war) in 2006. They were attacked and they fought back for their own interest for their own survival.

now give me a proper example show me one shia war against non muslim country? clown

Realease them .

We will deal with them after we get our hostages back.

Yup. And that's exactly why the Gazans should'nt ask for the prisoner exchange. Israel's barbarity will know then no bounds on top of already the barbarity shown once the hostages are released...
Only a credible, mutually acceptable peace-keeping force which can be deployed in various parts of Gaza during and after the prisoners exchange should be acceptable to Palestinians--if Israelis bomb Gaza then they those peace-keepers would be in danger too.

If i put the list of Turks’ wars against non-muslim countries i wont finish until tomorrow the list is long.

meanwhile shia’s have the battle of 2006 vs israel lol

😂 😂 Don't bring Christians almost killed each other in
I guess you forgot the European Christian Christmas of 1700's
1800's
Napoleon
WW1
WW2
Just add these number of Christianity vs Christianity....
No Muslim countries fought on that level....
God sent USAF and tanks to bomb Europe too.
Gernany, France and most of Europe got plenty of USAF...
Dont forget the northern crusades.
They invaded scandinavia and killed as many of them to convert the rest to christianty.

If i put the list of Turks’ wars against non-muslim countries i wont finish until tomorrow the list is long.

meanwhile shia’s have the battle of 2006 vs israel lol
Hashashins or as the west called them assassins were ismali shia I guess. Those were good at fighting both crusaders and some islamic rulers.

😂 😂 Don't bring Christians almost killed each other in
I guess you forgot the European Christian Christmas of 1700's
1800's
Napoleon
WW1
WW2
Just add these number of Christianity vs Christianity....
No Muslim countries fought on that level....
God sent USAF and tanks to bomb Europe too.
Gernany, France and most of Europe got plenty of USAF...

Add him to ignore list. Trust me. He is not to be taken seriously.

Back
Top Bottom