What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

That's what makes Islam even more remarkable - and a strong understanding of why God chose to release Islam in the Middle East and its surroundings.

If we can be this racist and have this much hatred for one another (see Somalians, Afghans, Kurds, Turks, Persians, Lebanese-Arabs, Gulf Arabs, Moroccans, Algerians, Azerbaijanis, Egyptians, etc.), then imagine what would we have been had there been no Islamic expansion? I reckon the situation and hatred between us would be much, much, much worse. And we would have been much weaker than we already are in this modern era. Islam is much more of a blessing than you'd imagine.
I think to make that assertion you have to show that all those countries were in constant state of war before Islamic expansion. I have not studied pre-Islamic history of all those places. What was their history in the first millennium?

Israel state and people have lost their minds after Oct 7 attacks, they are taking decisions that damage their own interests due to pure hate against Gaza.

Gaza people well feed and with basic supplies it means peace and it's something good for Israel.

Gaza people starving it means the best Hamas recruiting campaign ever, but Israelis are ill of hate right now and they dont care, they just seek for vengeance.

Dangerous when emotions and idiocy take big decisions.

Last edited:
Yep, for such small fragment of muslim population trough history we produced quite number of chads.

Zipa ovo
Godine 1982., kad su Izraelci ušli u Libanon i okupirali glavni grad Beirut, tražili su moju glavu iako sam bio časnik libanonske vojske. Naime, u rujnu 1948. iz zasjede sam ubio 12 izraelskih vojnika i pokopao ih u dolini između dva sela, Ajtarun i Blida,
unutar libanonskog teritorija. Isto tako, kad sam došao zaprositi sadašnju suprugu, njezin otac tražio je za miraz živog ili mrtvog izraelskog vojnika. Iako se on, poslije sam doznao, šalio, shvatio sam to ozbiljno jer nisam dobro razumio arapski jezik.
Kako sam bio stručnjak za protutenkovske mine i kako sam znao rutu kojom redovito prolaze Izraelci, digao sam u zrak automobil s tri Izraelca. Dvojica su poginula, a jedan je preživio. Upravo toga živog, neozlijeđenog, priveo sam kao vlastiti miraz pred svog budućeg tasta.
Prasnuvši u smijeh, objasnio mi je da se šalio te mi dao ruku svoje kćeri. Jadnog Izraelca predao sam libanonskoj vojsci i više ne znam što se s njim dogodilo. Upravo zbog tog Izraelca, za kojim su tragali, i zbog onih dvanaest ubijenih, Izraelci su raspisali tjeralicu za mnom.
Kako me nisu uspjeli pronaći, za osvetu su devastirali grobove osmorice Jugoslavena." Kamel Rustemović
Allah te nagradio

Israel state and people have lost their minds after Oct 7 attacks, they are taking decisions who damage their own interests due to pure hate against Gaza.

Gaza people well feed and with basic supplies it means peace and it's something good for Israel.

Gaza people starving it means the best Hamas recruiting campaign ever, but Israelis are ill of hate right now and they dont care, they just seek for vengeance.

Dangerous when emotions and idiocy take big decisions.
Even if they destroy Hamas, they have already radicalised 2 million Palestinians in Gaza to replace Hamas with something even worse

1697729819550.png

Amid outrage over Gaza war, Iran urges Muslim countries to embargo Israel​

At an Oct. 18 emergency meeting of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Saudi Arabia, Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian called for an oil embargo and other sanctions against Israel.
  • Amir-Abdollahian urged Muslim nations to impose an "immediate and complete embargo" on Tel Aviv, and for those which maintain diplomatic ties with Israel to "immediately cut off these relations" and expel ambassadors.
Meanwhile, officials in Iran have condemned Israel for a deadly blast at a hospital in Gaza on Oct. 17. Hamas-led authorities say hundreds of Palestinians were killed in what is described as an Israeli airstrike. Tel Aviv has disputed that framing of events, insisting that a misfire of a missile launched by Palestinian Islamic Jihad caused the blast.
  • Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi charged that the "flames of American-Israeli bombs” will "engulf the Zionists." He added, "No free human being's silence is permissible in the face of such a war crime." The Iranian government also declared a day of mourning on Oct. 18.

• Mohammad Baqeri, the chief of staff of the Iranian Armed Forces, called on the UN to hold a meeting to end Israeli "war crimes."

• At the parliament in Tehran, lawmakers chanted "death to Israel" in the chamber before holding an outdoor gathering after the parliamentary session.
Several protests have also been held in Iran following the hospital blast.
  • Protesters in Tehran gathered outside the British and French embassies on Oct. 17 to condemn western support for Israel.

• The next day, the Coordinating Council for Islamic Propagation, which organizes rallies across the country, arranged a gathering in Tehran which Raisi addressed.

• Raisi said in his speech that efforts to normalize relations between Arab states and Israel had weakened, hinting at the recent developments in Gaza.
The future: As outlined, the prospects and feasibility of OIC sanctions against Israel are debatable. However, merely putting such action on the political agenda allows Iran to maintain pressure on Arab states that have either normalized relations with Israel or been considering such a step.
  • Iran views the Hamas-Israel war as a blow to US efforts to normalize relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia. Riyadh and Tehran have in the shadow of the violence in Gaza also moved to elevate their bilateral engagement. In this context, Iran can be expected to pitch other measures geared to build solidarity among Muslim countries.

• Even if OIC member states decide to impose an oil embargo, Israel could replace Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan with suppliers such as Brazil and potentially the US.

Back
Top Bottom