What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I’m sure he’s bringing puppy chow
They are both implicitly threatening Egypt and trying to trick it with rewards if they bow their impositions. Egypt is facing a serious problem. And I think that instead of blaming Egypt, we should criticize the hesitancy of the countries in the region that are still unable to support Egypt unambiguously.

Biden will visit Israel this Wednesday.

The only explanation to that and Israel stop of ground invasion is that someone stopped Americans plans in Israel, maybe China?

You think russia should exand its borders further west? To be closer to us to Bosnia? Surely not.

What do you think Russian policy is in the Middle East? Letting Israel bomb Syrian targets at will and working closely with israeli leaders. Meeting them regularly. Not helping palestiians one bit. Ever.

They openly sided against Israel in this conflict. They said they support a 2 state solution based on prior agreements. The rest of their policy is aligned with Iran when it comes to Syria and potentially Iraq. If Israel drops a bomb here and there it doesn’t mean Russia should attack them, they continue their business in Syria. They are also playing a balancing act with Saudi through OPEC and now BRICS.

Russia is an enigma to me. The closest I came to understanding their response to Israelis / Palestinians is that there is a large Russian/ex-Soviet population in Israel AND there are some powerful/rich Jewish Russian lobbies around Putin.
I don't know. And I don't want to 'project' my own wishes as what should be.
Exactly.
Thats what I said earlier, Russia cant do much due to the jewish influence.

U.S is deploying hundreds of troops ( probably marines) to israel and egypt sent tons of troops to rafah gate

Something serious is gonna happen.
100s of troops are no big deal, probably will be used to assist in evacuation efforts.

Human history has never seen such a betrayal, it is not possible to describe it in words. Even an emotion that you can really feel is not in the human code.

Dozens of times in European history, Jews have been deported en masse, their property confiscated, their honor violated. For centuries, it was Muslims who opened their homes and shared their bread with oppressed Jews.

This world order does not deserve to stand. The cruelty has now touched the Throne.

Biden will visit Israel this Wednesday.

The only explanation to that and Israel stop of ground invasion is that someone stopped Americans plans in Israel, maybe China?
Israel will suffer heavy losses if it started ground invasion, badically they were butchered inside their fortified bases by some militia on bikes.

Israel will suffer heavy losses if it started ground invasion, badically they were butchered inside their fortified bases by some militia on bikes.
But they already know it one week ago, they changed their opinion a few days ago, why? some big power talking loud to Americans.

China? GCC?

Israel stopped ground invasion sunday due to "bad weather", monday due to unknown reasons, and now with Biden visit to Israel wednesday, you can guess that it wont happen until he will leave Israel, if it happens.

But they already know it one week ago, they changed their opinion a few days ago, why? some big power talking loud to Americans.

China? GCC?
Could be.
But hamas wants ground invasion. They basically wish for it and am actually believing they are superior in ground battles more than israelis.

China? GCC?
Most probably a combination of all of the above. Biden is probably nervous about this escalating out of control and pulling in the US in a regional conflict.

Back
Top Bottom