What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I would find it extraordinary that any muslim would kill a baby or a small child. it is simply beyond the pale. So yeah I'd want to see evidence that it was done. But the Arab guy did condemn it and all the actions of the attack. Morgan refused to absolutely condemn the killing of children in Gaza. Morgan clearly thinks it's justfied in some circumstances. Or else he would condemn it.

Hes a public figure and should know better. In my opinion he probably a part of a some child murdering death cult. I think his refusal to condemn it should be shown to people all over.

There should be a public debate in the west to find out when murdering kids is ok. And this should be sued as a starting point.
Most people associated with Hollywood or the US entertainment industry are pedophiles. They could give a fukk about children. Most have zero morals or ethics and that’s how they got to where they are at.

This is an industry where scum like Harvey Weinstein held sway for decades. Think about what it takes to get ahead in an industry controlled by absolute human scum like that.

Even before the US invaded Iraq, which had been largely destroyed from within, it started by securing its backyards first, and giving itself a considerable room for maneuver, even if its so called legitimate reasons were not accepted by the world. Despite this relatively successful plan, US policies have seriously eroded support in the region over the past 20 years, and the US is now only able to form alliances with terrorist organizations. It has lost trillions of dollars and its policies of occupation are one of the reasons for its current debt stock and deteriorating financial structure. The human resources lost, mentally or physically, are in the hundreds of thousands.

But this time the circumstances are very different. They are taking a really big risk. Let's see what will happen.

Last edited:
What do you think Russian policy is in the Middle East? Letting Israel bomb Syrian targets at will and working closely with israeli leaders. Meeting them regularly. Not helping palestiians one bit. Ever.

Russia is an enigma to me. The closest I came to understanding their response to Israelis / Palestinians is that there is a large Russian/ex-Soviet population in Israel AND there are some powerful/rich Jewish Russian lobbies around Putin.
I don't know. And I don't want to 'project' my own wishes as what should be.

Lol, worst inflation and highest interest rates ever. But now we're doing great because Jewish Janet Yellen wants us to go fight Israel's wars :

Imagine the inflation when oil supplies from the Mideast are disrupted even by 20%. The ripple effect it will have on all industries. Fukking morons in Washington. They literally act like five year olds.

Aren’t they going inside Gaza?
I have been wondering and asking the same on PDF!
What is going on?
Israel is stalling.
What’s the reason for the delay?
Invasion will lead to escalation, which Israel must reconsider when it is low on ammunition, manpower and willpower.
Using air strikes first to clear the areas?
That wont work, IDF will have to do the "hard work"-street battles to dislodge Hamas, and by then, the north of Israel will be as hot as Gaza, i believe.

Most people associated with Hollywood or the US entertainment industry are pedophiles. They could give a fukk about children. Most have zero morals or ethics and that’s how they got to where they are at.

This is an industry where scum like Harvey Weinstein held sway for decades. Think about what it takes to get ahead in an industry controlled by absolute human scum like that.
No doubt Weinstein is scum. Look at that face. like an antisemitic WW2 poster. But did he do what the goyim women accused him of? I doubt it. They gave themselves freely to him is my guess to advance their career. Gwennyth Paltrow, a jewess, actually stood up to him and challenged him, and refused him. Very high morals. and good for her.

So I think hes just an opportunistic scum bag, not a criminal. In any event refusing to condemn child murder in Gaza should be a huge deal and studied carefully.

Why hasn’t the IDF entered gaza? Well, their handler the US said no. If I were a general, I would wait for the IDF to enter gaza, get trapped there (which they will) and then Hezbollah attacks full force from Lebanon and Syria. This is why the IDF is waiting to see what will happen with the north. While waiting, the US is sending reinforcements. It is all clear the zionists control the US. The evangelical sect is in bed with the zionists and they are sending tax payer monies and US lives to fight for the interest of the zionists.
I think a far simpler explanation is they are still not ready with removal of tall structures. The evacuation of residents is obviously taking longer due to their continuous bombing causing transport bottlenecks along with lack of fuel and electricity. They can't start ground operations till structures are removed and that can't finish till people are still around. Probably it will take them a few more days to get all the people out and remove the structures. There is a lot of pressure on them to reduce casualties and their bombing tempo has likely come down. Always remember, a good general wants to win a war, schedule be damned. There is no medal for saying we screwed up but we were prompt.

@Falcon29 this is so good. This guy is what we're seeing A LOT MORE of here in the US. A rather new narrative is taking place and it's gaining strength like I've never seen before. Maybe it has to do with the prevalence of social media, but it's mostly the backfiring result of the apartheid state's murderous rampage on Gaza. So many Americans are turning against the zionists and their greedy & barbaric ways.

Watch till the end, his last reaction defines the impact this slaughter is having on many.

Back
Top Bottom