What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Muslims need a platform. Or a platform for free thinkers without hate
First you need a Muslim nation willing to host such an app and be able to weather the pressure from governments and groups from around the world. Perhaps in Indonesia or Malaysia. Then under the protection of law, can a multilingual platform not die on the vine.

Why hasn’t the IDF entered gaza? Well, their handler the US said no. If I were a general, I would wait for the IDF to enter gaza, get trapped there (which they will) and then Hezbollah attacks full force from Lebanon and Syria. This is why the IDF is waiting to see what will happen with the north. While waiting, the US is sending reinforcements. It is all clear the zionists control the US. The evangelical sect is in bed with the zionists and they are sending tax payer monies and US lives to fight for the interest of the zionists.

Yeah, they are incomparable. One was a brave, effective and fanatical fighting unit composed of tall nordic men, in what can only be classified as the worlds most stylish military uniform. And the other the total opposite. Comparison is absurd.
Wehrmacht maybe what you are saying as effective and brave, about SS im not too sure.

IDF is a different story but similar in actions to SS.

I meant any country, not a militia.
These national are so hollow they can’t afford to upset the apple cart.

Leaders of nation states in the region are always trying to hold on to as much influence, domestically and in the region, ultimately because they fear revolt and a crisis of legitimacy. They have hollowed out their ability to plan long term and fear the ire of the US or collective west, if they push their own interests, even relatively benign conflicting interests.

The way to overcoming it is retailing genius talent, that coupled with money and a focus on industrialization, and a domestic cutting edge arms industry, could do what other nations and regions. have done.

The cultural changes necessary is too much control the autocrats don’t want to give up, because they fear the then industrial oligarchs or military commanders will usurp power and topple them.

These nations can’t fight because their social contract is stuck on a culture of individual self interest, at the expense of all else. Not much is also expected of the entrepreneural class becuase not much authority is given to them.

The US is bringing a s**t ton of firepower to the Eastern Mediterranean
The US has a dozen bases in the region and has full privileges in 2 of them. This means that combat activities can take place without the consent of the country of deployment for 2 of them. BUT, the fact that the US Navy is shifting its assets to the eastern Mediterranean to the extent that it will change its global deployment order suggests that the USN is maneuvering by taking the calculation of any war. My point is that the US is preparing to enter the game in case the war spills over to third parties (Israel is also attacking Syria, Lebanon and Iraq intensively and pushing with all its might to bring the US into the this shit) during the ethnic cleansing and deportation of Gaza.

Although the US has been Israel's biggest supporter in every technical, financial and political sense, it has never officially enter with its flag on Israel's behalf in a war. This was also related to not create legitimate reason for other countries to do same. This time, however, the US seems to be in a position to prioritize this. This will have truly global consequences. The hard times are over, we are now in more difficult times, one step before cliff.

The phase of civil wars has begun in Africa. Meanwhile, Ukrainian shipments are heading towards a standstill.Balkans are going to another huge crisis with full speed. And I am sure that China is also making some calculations in its own interests. We are heading towards the abyss behind a handful of zionist bigoted idiots.

Last edited:
Anybody heard anything from AQ/ISIS/Taliban/TTP ? The so called Champions of Islam or Guardians of Al-Aqsa ? Taliban leaders/Commanders are very vocal about Pakistani border posts etc but have anyone heard from these A$$holes since this whole conflict begins ? Where are those who used to Worship them and believe they will liberate Al-Aqsa and other BullShit.

I've mentioned this before, but Muslims are more than happy to kill each other. In Syria, Libya, Sudan, Pakistan, Afghanistan...they'll briefly pause to look at the news, curse the jahudis, then go back to killing each other. I bet my bottom dollar that Muslims have killed more Muslims than the Jews and Christians combined. Muslim history is replete with bloodshed amongst themselves dating back to the death of Mohammad.

I've mentioned this before, but Muslims are more than happy to kill each other. In Syria, Libya, Sudan, Pakistan, Afghanistan...they'll briefly pause to look at the news, curse the jahudis, then go back to killing each other. I bet my bottom dollar that Muslims have killed more Muslims than the Jews and Christians combined. Muslim history is replete with bloodshed amongst themselves dating back to the death of Mohammad.
muslim countries will have no technology or economy if they incur US wrath

even the chinese are too afraid to invade taiwan because of US policeman

this is the age of digital technology and machines, human fighter isn’t worth much

Wow he can't even utter the words two state peace without almost vomiting , . He also lied about Hamas agreeing to a two state solution.

So he has ZERO solution to this conflict , same as Hamas ,

The only inportant question piers morgan asked him is :

How do we find peace.

What he said : MIN 19 :30

He may know how to debate aggressively with a slick tounge , but when asked about peace he started to stutter. Cause he knows well Hamas stands.

And really this is the only question here that matters. If you can't answer that , you doom us all to an endless conflict.

No thanks.

~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom