What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Wow he can't even utter the words two state peace without almost vomiting , . He also lied about Hamas agreeing to a two state solution.

So he has ZERO solution to this conflict , same as Hamas ,

The only inportant question piers morgan asked him is :

How do we find peace.

What he said : MIN 19 :30

He may know how to debate aggressively with a slick tounge , but when asked about peace he started to stutter. Cause he knows well Hamas stands.

And really this is the only question here that matters. If you can't answer that , you doom us all to an endless conflict.

No thanks.

~
Morgan refused to condemn the killing of children. .Says a lot about him. He had so many opportunities, simply refused to condemn the killing of children.

US troops' reluctance: Refusing to die for "Israel": Report

• By Al Mayadeen English
  • Source: Agencies
  • Today 15:38
A recent report from Tasnim reveals a significant internal communication among US National Guard commanders.

A significant internal communication within the ranks of the US National Guard commanders has been uncovered, Tasnim reported.

A cyber group associated with the Resistance Front managed to access a crucial and conclusive exchange between General Daniel R. Hokanson, the head of the National Guard Bureau, and a high-ranking representative of this organization. This correspondence reveals a noteworthy revelation from within the US military establishment.

After Operation Al-Aqsa Flood, numerous US officials, including Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, publically declared their unwavering support for the Israeli military.

In response, on October 9th, General Daniel Hokanson expressed solidarity with "Israel" and condemned Hamas.

Despite the American National Guard primarily engaging in domestic missions, the bureau declared its readiness to offer on-site support to the Israeli occupation.

However, a Cyber Group affiliated with the Resistance Front has gained access to a significant exchange between Hokanson and a senior commander within this organization, disclosing a noteworthy development within the US military.

This correspondence was obtained from an internal messaging system within the US National Guard.

https://english.almayadeen.net/news...eluctance:-refusing-to-die-for-israel:-report

View attachment 962621
Great to hear about this.

Our political elites are dinosaurs and they are so out of touch with reality and the massively changing information landscape among the younger generations with the explosion of social media, tik tok, alternative YouTube channels and internet sites, that they really have no clue how ineffective and ridiculous their propaganda looks for many. The boomer propaganda machines whether it is Fox or MSNBC have little credibility when it comes to the younger generations. Combined with failing social policies, the growing impoverishment of the younger generations, inflation and the lack of healthcare, younger people are waking up to the fact that they are being betrayed by these political snakes and that the entire system is being rigged.

So fukk no, anybody with an IQ above room temperature knows who pulls the puppet strings and hell no they won’t die for israel.

Interesting to note that the US supplies aid to the Lebanese army, even tough Lebanon is heavily influenced by Hezbollah. Now, I am no grnius, but what in the world? Sometimes I ask myself, what in the world is going on with the “strategists” in DC. We all know those weapons could be used by Hezbollah if shit hit the fan.
The U.S supplies to lebanese army are not that important.

Morgan refused to condemn the killing of children. .Says a lot about him. He had so many opportunities, simply refused to condemn the killing of children.

I think trying to cast doubt that it ever happened at all , is even worse. His denial of the evidence is simply dishonest and it is clear he knows well enough what happened.

~

I don't agree with Russia on MOST things especially their policy towards the Western Balkans. But, I do agree with them on the Palestine issue and other ME topics.
You think russia should exand its borders further west? To be closer to us to Bosnia? Surely not.

What do you think Russian policy is in the Middle East? Letting Israel bomb Syrian targets at will and working closely with israeli leaders. Meeting them regularly. Not helping palestiians one bit. Ever.

Jewish US Secretary of State Blinken met with Netanyahu and his war cabinet for a total of 7.5 hours.

• Biden will go to Israel.
  • US will support Israel's genocide
  • A new aid package has been agreed.

I think trying to cast doubt that it ever happened at all , is even worse. His denial of the evidence is simply dishonest and it is clear he knows well enough what happened.

~

I would find it extraordinary that any muslim would kill a baby or a small child. it is simply beyond the pale. So yeah I'd want to see evidence that it was done. But the Arab guy did condemn it and all the actions of the attack. Morgan refused to absolutely condemn the killing of children in Gaza. Morgan clearly thinks it's justfied in some circumstances. Or else he would condemn it.

Hes a public figure and should know better. In my opinion he probably a part of a some child murdering death cult. I think his refusal to condemn it should be shown to people all over.

There should be a public debate in the west to find out when murdering kids is ok. And this should be sued as a starting point.

Back
Top Bottom