What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

when Putin said multi-polarity is today's reality and it is irreversible, it seems he is right.
++ And It seems, the victors of the current corrupt, gridlocked world order would rather throw all of humanity off a cliff than let this power disappear. They are dragging the world to the apocalypse and it is really inconceivable that people cannot realize this, like a frog boiling in a pot.

Americans couldn't send their carriers to the region because of the incident of the destroyer Eilat, however, On October 12, 1973, President Nixon ordered an airlift of supplies and materiel to Israel to resupply Israeli losses. This would be the largest airlift in American history, larger than the Berlin Airlift.

the hawk system was superior in 70s
America couldn't even send 1 Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) to Sudan earlier this year to extract US citizens during the military power struggle that occurred, because no MEU was available and ready at the time.

US also has fewer aircraft carriers available today relative to the # of hot spots around the world that require them. 5/6 active and ready ACs isnt enough for several global conflicts that can get HOT. No AC can even get into the Black Sea to assist Ukraine.

America couldn't even send 1 Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) to Sudan earlier this year to extract US citizens during the military power struggle that occurred, because no MEU was available and ready at the time.

US also has fewer aircraft carriers available today relative to the # of hot spots around the world that require them. 5/6 active and ready ACs isnt enough for several global conflicts that can get HOT. No AC can even get into the Black Sea to assist Ukraine.
The reason why it cannot enter the Black Sea is the Straits Convention and Russia is one of the guarantor countries of this convention.

USA was created on the basis of Geneva bible, Calvinism and Bazas Zionism. Ot has been a Zionist state from day 1. There is no difference between Zionism and Americanism. I'm fact , I believe that all Protestantism was influenced by Kabbala.
So , there is no point to say Israeli enslave Americans , as idea it is the same,
You left out some colorful stuff we have added to the melting pot. Like:

And since I live in Oregon, who can forget the famous

Back
Top Bottom