What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Per Ray McGovern, another retired CIA analyst, Netanyahu may even go to the extent of doing something to the Muslim holy places in Jerusalem to expand the war and bring in Americans. According to Ray, that will be end of Israel.
Netanyahu is finished and I think someone--maybe Ray himself--said that Netanyahu may exercise the 'Samson Option': Bring down the house with him going down.

Per Ray McGovern, another retired CIA analyst, Netanyahu may even go to the extent of doing something to the Muslim holy places in Jerusalem to expand the war and bring in Americans. According to Ray, that will be end of Israel.
Netanyahu is finished and I think someone--maybe Ray himself--said that Netanyahu may exercise the 'Samson Option': Bring down the house with him going down.

These zionists are absolute lunatics. They're ready to bring down the world in order to achieve their goal of building their temple for the Anti-Christ. Verily, their ending will be full of torment.

Hamas releases clip of hostage asking to be freed in psychological warfare;

The Hamas terror group late on Monday released the first recorded images of an Israeli hostage who is also a French citizen, under the title "Taking care of one of the hostages."

21-year-old Mia Schem , who was abducted from the Nova music festival

Last edited:
There has been mixed reports so hard to say what reality is, but I wouldnt be suprised if they did say that. The Gulf countries apart from Qatar maybe, dont have much love for Hamas or even Palestinian freedom. They are more concerned with the boogey man which has been created called Iran and other proxies close by. Thats why they are allying with Israel, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The mid-east is a complete mess.
Why do you have to make circuitous arguments instead of calling spade a spade? Gulf States consider Hamas and its tactics as dangerous to the life and property of Gazans and other Arabs, lowers international support and sympathy for the cause of Palestinians and even jacks up Islamophobia. They are just not into this terrorism business after what 9/11 and the next two decades did to their countries, people, wealth and image. They just want to become normal and not some kind of ahem, 'special'.

Utter nonsense. Even if Netanyahu is accepted as a certified lunatic (actually, he is crazy like a fox), Israel is not a one man show. They have serious disagreements, and internal divisions, just like we have, but the beauty of a democratic system is it prevents a Saddam Hussein or Qaddafi committing national suicide.

USA was created on the basis of Geneva bible, Calvinism and Bazas Zionism. Ot has been a Zionist state from day 1. There is no difference between Zionism and Americanism. I'm fact , I believe that all Protestantism was influenced by Kabbala.
So , there is no point to say Israeli enslave Americans , as idea it is the same,

Back
Top Bottom