What's new

Gang rape in India, routine and invisible

It is your fellow indian Jayatl that goes around the forum posting inaccurate, smear articles about Chinese. And he keeps repeating the same post again and again, like a retard. I'm only responding to his smearing. If the article posted about China is accurate, I've no problem accepting it.
you have problem accepting that the earth is not flat. LOL

Chinese who claim here have higher IQ and troll on Indian IQ are generalizing whole Indian Men on some few peoples actions :(

So i dont know if being higher IQ is good as still crap is written(generalizing):(

Its a big shame for PDF that some chinese and pak members are openly raping PDF rules but they are not banned.

Rape/poverty are banned subject on PDF
but if i post about rape in china or pakistan they will promptly issue a infraction but these low life troolls are allowed to open rape/poverty thread.

Chinese claim to have higher IQ than indians. There is a difference with what you said. ;)

S0 basically you mean that Chinese do have higher IQ but only higher than Indians
which is not sufficient to know that generalizing is wrong approach? :confused: then i am still correct that Higher IQ thingy is sh*t then

S0 basically you mean that Chinese do have higher IQ but only higher than Indians
which is not sufficient to know that generalizing is wrong approach? :confused: then i am still correct that Higher IQ thingy is sh*t then
Dude, whatever makes you feel better sleeping at night. If you believe India has highest IQ, mightiest army, economy, civility, no poverty, no rapes, no pollution, cleanest streets in the world ....more power to you!
I'm not going to argue with you.

Dude, whatever makes you feel better sleeping at night. If you believe India has highest IQ, mightiest army, economy, civility, no poverty, no rapes, no pollution, cleanest streets in the world ....more power to you!
I'm not going to argue with you.

Dont worry about my sleep. if not at night i will sleep in day :P

and neither did i say my country is perfect please read my post for better comprehension on what i am trying to imply thanks

Its a big shame for PDF that some chinese and pak members are openly raping PDF rules but they are not banned.
Rape/poverty are banned subject on PDF but if i post about rape in china or pakistan they will promptly issue a infraction but these low life troolls are allowed to open rape/poverty thread.
Oh here come Indian playing the victimize card. Truth is many Indians fabricate about Chinese/Pakistani so we are only responding and "correcting" the mistake. Since rape is a BIG topic in the world about India and within India itself, it is importance that we allow freedom of speech to make awareness to the rest of the international community and to the Indian society as a whole to improve itself.

Oh here come Indian playing the victimize card. Truth is many Indians fabricate about Chinese/Pakistani so we are only responding and "correcting" the mistake. Since rape is a BIG topic in the world about India and within India itself, it is importance that we allow freedom of speech to make awareness to the rest of the international community and to the Indian society as a whole to improve itself.

Since you are doing a cause for betterment of world my sincere advice would be to work a little harder and try to put it in your brain - "Rape has nothing to do with geography/religion/caste etc. etc."...All those who think that there is something genetically wrong in Indian and they are accustomed to rape are unfortunately people suffering with brain dysfunction!!

Since you are doing a cause for betterment of world my sincere advice would be to work a little harder and try to put it in your brain - "Rape has nothing to do with geography/religion/caste etc. etc."...All those who think that there is something genetically wrong in Indian and they are accustomed to rape are unfortunately people suffering with brain dysfunction!!
It does, my friend. I don't know about genetic factor but high hormone leads to more sexual aggression. The culture factor such as religion and caste system can play a role in rape as well. A lack of women understand, feeling, and appreciation also produce rape. This is the case of India, in my observation. Indian has little respect for women, as evidence by news such as "India worse place for women", "Poll finds India worse for women", "Why India the worse place to be a woman", "Status of Women in India" etc...

Well i don't mind discussing about it but my only condition...i want you to put forward some smart and sensible arguments and i will try to do the same.

It does, my friend. I don't know about genetic factor but high hormone leads to more sexual aggression.

So are you saying that Indians have high hormone?? Do you have any study to back-up your claim or just shooting in the dark(which is what you are doing, no?). if you have nothing to show then kindly never put this argument again.

The culture factor such as religion and caste system can play a role in rape as well.

Don't give me blanket statements. Please put forward your supporting arguments. I also want to understand how religion and caste system influence rape(i would suggest you debunk religion part and only concentrate on caste, anyhow its up to you..)

A lack of women understand, feeling, and appreciation also produce rape.
India has a patriarchal system but so does in almost all her neighbours...so that doesn't justify that Indians are biologically rapists...no??

This is the case of India, in my observation. Indian has little respect for women, as evidence by news such as "India worse place for women", "Poll finds India worse for women", "Why India the worse place to be a woman", "Status of Women in India" etc...
You are wrong and i will repeat my same point....Rape has nothing to do with country/region/religion etc...it is a universal issue and basically "law and order" problem during peace time. We all know that it is an instrument of war....and have heard/seen horrific stories during conflict zones. Just ot give you an example your country was brutally raped by Japanese forces during World War II...now does that prove Japanese have high hormones or religion/lack of exposure to women was the key there?

Back
Top Bottom