What's new

Future of Pakistan and Israel.

ok whatever was written or not written

when will come to the future part ?

There was a man in our country who mentioned the whole modern jew-christian invented world is actually dajjal and dajjal born in 1800. And its in his youth now.

If Muslim people wont broad their outlook, they cant ever compete the modern age.

You should ask yourself. Why all the world is developing while Muslim countries are so backward and can only sell oil. Everything you have is Western technology.

Clothes u wear is Western technology.
Food u eat is Western technology.
Even Quran u hold in ur hands is printed with Western technology.
And nonsense u post here is also thanks to Western technologies.

Why its happening? Because instead of studying science u guys are trying to find secret meaning in texts written by some Bedouins thousands years ago.

You don't have Oil, and the same western technologies that was based on Muslim technologies brought to Europe and developed there for 1000 years. Koran was written and printed before the west knew about printing or even paper.
Usrael is the backward one trying to use western technologies to no avail, think about all your systems failures although aided by the US, Herz 2 is a good example. Its name means some divine protection in Arabic, obviously Herz 1 did not work for you so you are hoping for a second chance, which failed too.
You have never been good in sciences, but in business, the crooked way!
Why don't you go ask the Bedouins orthodox Jews not to interpret their scriptures? after all they are much older than those of the Muslim Bedouins.

Dude focus on solving Pakistan's mess, Jesus will handle Dajjal (Anti-Christ) by grace of Allah - you don't have to worry about it

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي ; وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي ; وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِنْ لِسَانِي ; يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

وَاتَّقُوا فِتْنَةً لا تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْكُمْ خَاصَّةً وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ

“And fear the ‘Fitnah’ which affects not in particular those of you who do wrong (but it may afflict all the good & bad people together), and know that Allah is severe in punishment.”

(Aayah No. 25, Surah Al-Anfal, Chapter No. 8, Holy Qur’an).

Allah warns His servants of Fitnah (trials & tests) that encompasses the wicked and those around them. Such Fitnah will not be restricted to the sinners and evildoers; rather, will reach others also if sins are not stopped and prevented. Such Fitnah will be everywhere around us as told by our Prophet (PBUH):“…I see the places of tribulation among your houses like the places where rain falls” – (Hadith No. 7245 (2885), Book of Tribulations & Portents of the Hour, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 7).

So, Fitnah will be everywhere, in our houses even; it may appear in many different forms. And today we are going to discuss one such form of Fitnah.

1. Fitnah of ‘Dajjal’ and its impact on the people

Narrated Aishah (RA): I heard Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) in his Salat, seeking refuge with Allah from the Fitnah of ‘Ad-Dajjal’.

(Hadith No. 7129, Book of Al-Fitan, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 9).

Regarding how severe an impact this Fitnah will have on the people, the Prophet (PBUH) said:Between the creation of Adam (AS) and the onset of the Hour, there is no creation that has more impact than the ‘Dajjal’ – (Hadith No. 7395 (2946), Book of Tribulations & Portents of the Hour, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 7).

So, the Fitnah of ‘Dajjal’ is there to be recognized with. It is not only to be accepted, but it also warrants that we all be extremely careful about this Fitnah as it has been termed to be one of the biggest of all.

2. Appearance of ‘Dajjal’ is one of the major signs of the Hour (i.e. the end of the world).

It was narrated that Hudhaifah bin Asad Al-Ghafari (RA) said: The Prophet (PBUH) looked out over us when we were talking, and said, “What are you talking about?” They said, “We are talking about the Hour.” He said, “It will never come until you see ten signs: 1. Smoke, 2. ‘Dajjal’, 3. The Beast (of the Earth), 4. The rising of sun from its place of setting, 5. The descent of Eisa bin Mariam (AS), 6. Yajuj & Majuj, 7., 8. & 9. Three landslides (one in the east, one in the west and one in the Arabian peninsula). And the last (No. 10) of that will be a fire which will emerge from Yemen and drive the people to their place of gathering.”

(Hadith No. 7285 (2901), Book of Tribulations & Portents of the Hour, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 7; Hadith No. 4311, Book of the Great Battles, Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 4).

There are many other signs (of the Hour) which have been reported in various narrations. Some of them are Al-Harj (killings), disappearance of trust, preferential treatments, zina shall abound, alcohol drinking will be common, there will be more women than men, liars will be in abundance, bedouins shall compete with each other in constructing high buildings etc. All these are minor signs, and we can see around us that most of these signs are already there. That gives us an impression that we are living in a time where end of the world might be just around the corner. However, the major signs, as discussed in the hadith above, are to be confirmed in order to confirm that the Hour has arrived; and one of the major signs of that is appearance of ‘Dajjal’.

3. History of ‘Dajjal'; His ‘Release’ and ‘Appearance’

This section of the discussion is very crucial in understanding what ‘Dajjal’ is all about, about its entity, about its evolvement and about its history. The common belief among the masses is that towards the end times someone called ‘Dajjal’ will emerge. And therefore, most of us might be having a view that ‘Dajjal’s existence is for the end times only; and that will constitute a wrong understanding of the subject.

Existence of ‘Dajjal’ is not limited to the end times; rather it dates back to old times. Refer to following hadith:

Narrated Anas (RA): The Prophet (PBUH) said, “No Prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (i.e. ‘Dajjal’)………”

(Hadith No. 7131, Book of Al-Fitan, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 9).

Therefore, the Fitnah of ‘Dajjal’ is something which was talked about by all Prophets of Allah. Following hadith of Tamim Ad-Dari gives an excellent explanation of history of ‘Dajjal’.

Fatimah bint Qais (RA) narrated that Allah’s Prophet (PBUH) ascended the Minbar, he laughed and said, “Verily, Tamim Ad-Dari (a Christian who had embraced Islam) narrated a story to me, and it made me happy (which agrees with what I was telling you about ‘Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal’… as reported by Imam Muslim), so I wanted to narrate it to you. Some people among the inhabitants of Palestine travelled by boat in the sea, taking them here and there, until it cast them on an island among the islands at sea. There they found a beast, clothed with its hair, flowing out. They said: What are you? It said: I am ‘Al-Jassasah’. They said: Give us some news. It said: I shall not give you any news, nor do I want any of your news. But go to the furthest village, for there is someone who will give you news and seek your news. So we (they) went to the furthest village, and there was a man fettered with chains. He said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. We said: It is full and flowing. He said: Inform me about Al-Buhairah (i.e. Tiberias). We said: It is full & flowing. He said: Inform me about groves of Baysan which is between Jordan & Palestine, do they produce food? We said: Yes. He said: Inform me about the Prophet, has he been sent? We said: Yes. He said: Inform me how the people came to him? We said: Quickly. He leaped up & tried to escape. We said: What are you? He said: I am the ‘Dajjal’……..”

(Hadith No. 2253, Chapters on Al-Fitan, Jami’ At-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4; Hadith No. 7386 (2942), Book of Tribulations & Portents of the Hour, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 7).

So, we come to know that during the times of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), the ‘Dajjal’ existed, but was chained and was not released. However, there are narrations regarding a young Jewish boy named Ibn Sayyid who had asked Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to testify that he (Ibn Sayyid) is Messenger of Allah. Hearing that, Syedna Umar (RA) asked Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) to allow him to kill Ibn Sayyid. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) stopped Umar (RA) saying that if he is that (i.e. ‘Dajjal’), you will never be able to kill him; and if he is not him (i.e. ‘Dajjal’) then you will end up killing an innocent boy.

This tells us that there is a possibility that ‘Dajjal’ could have been released during the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Our understanding of the subject is based on this view. And Allah knows best.

So, ‘Dajjal’ is already released and is busy playing his tricks with us. He is among us and is spreading the Fitnah all around. We shall talk about and understand some more examples, Insha’Allah, in discussion ahead to understand existence of ‘Dajjal’ among us in present times.

A question arises: If he is already around, why can’t we see him? The answer is simple (though people with limited or no knowledge of space and time will find it difficult to accept): ‘Dajjal’ is already among us, but he is in a different space and time coordinates. For example: Jinns and Angels are creations of Allah, and they exist along with us in this world. But, we cannot see them. Similarly, why can’t ‘Dajjal’ be around among us without us being able to see him (as a person) by our naked eyes? However, in order to see ‘Dajjal’ around and among us in present times, we have to use the eyes of our heart; and the eyes of hearts can only see him if our hearts are enlightened by ‘Noor’ of Allah.

However, there will be a time when ‘Dajjal’ will appear in form of a human being:

It was narrated that Umair bin Hani Al-Ansi said, “I heard Abdullah bin Umar (RA) saying: We were sitting with Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) and he mentioned tribulations……. A man will rise as a believer in the morning, and come upon the evening as a disbeliever, until the people are split into two camps: the camp of Faith in which there will be no hypocrisy, and the camp of hypocrisy in which there will be no Faith. When that happens, (then) expect the ‘Dajjal’ on that day or the next.”

(Hadith No. 4242, Book of Tribulations & Great Battles, Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 4).

and,

It was narrated that Mua’dh bin Jabal (RA) said: Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) said, “Jerusalem will flourish when Yathrib (i.e. Madinah) is in ruins, and Yathrib will be in ruins when the Great War occurs. The Great War will occur when Constantinople is conquered, and Constantinople will be conquered when ‘Dajjal’ appears……”

(Hadith No. 4294, Book of Tribulations & Great Battles, Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 4).

So, ‘Dajjal’ shall appear in form of a human when the signs and events mentioned in ahadith above take place. Only at that time shall the people be able to see by their naked eyes in form of a human being. That shall be the ‘Appearance’ of ‘Dajjal’.

4. Some symbolic signs to recognize ‘Dajjal’

Let me quote two ahadith in this context to start with:

It was narrated that An-Nawwas bin Sam’an said: Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) mentioned ‘Dajjal’ one morning, sometimes describing him as insignificant and sometimes describing him as significant, until we thought that he was in the cluster of date palms. When we went to him in the evening, he could see that in our faces and he said, “What is the matter with you?” We said, “O Allah’s Messenger (PBUH)! You mentioned the ‘Dajjal’ this morning, sometimes describing him as insignificant and sometimes describing him as significant, until we thought that he was in the cluster of date palms.” He said, “It is something other than ‘Dajjal’ that I fear most for you. If he emerges while I am among you, I will deal with him on your behalf, and if he emerges among you then each man must deal with him on his own behalf. Allah will take care of every Muslim on my behalf. (Then he said)… He (‘Dajjal’) is a young man with curly hair, and his right eye is blind. He most resembles Abdul-Uzza bin Qatan. Whoever among you sees him, let him recite the opening verses of ‘Surah Al-Kahf’ over him. He will emerge in a place between Ash-Sham & Al-Iraq, and will spread mischief right and left. O slaves of Allah, be steadfast.” We said, “O Allah’s Messenger (PBUH)! How long will he stay on earth?” He said, “Forty days; a day like a year, a day like a month, a day like a week, and the rest of the days like your days.” We said, O Allah’s Messenger (PBUH)! On that day which is like a year, will the Salat of one day be sufficient for us?” He said, “No. Calculate the time.” We said, “O Allah’s Messenger (PBUH)! How quickly will he travel through the land?” He said, “Like a cloud driven by the wind. He will come to people and call them, and they will believe in him, and respond to his call. Then he will command the sky, and it will rain, and he will command the earth, and it will bring forth produce. Their herds will come back to them in the evening with their humps as high as they ever were, and their udders full, and their flanks stretched. Then he will come to other people and call them, and they will reject what he says, so he will leave them, and they will be afflicted with drought, with none of their wealth on their hands. He will pass by ruins and say: Bring forth your treasure.., and its treasure will follow him like a swarm of bees. Then he will call a man brimming with youth and strike him with a sword, cutting him in two. He will place the pieces as far apart as a target is from an archer, then he will call him, and he will come with his face gleaming and laughing…………”

(Hadith No. 7373 (2937), Book of Tribulations & Portents of the Hour, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 7).

and,

Narrated Anas (RA): The Prophet (PBUH) said, “No Prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (i.e. ‘Dajjal’). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so; and there will be written between his eyes Kafir.”

(Hadith No. 7131, Book of Al-Fitan, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 9).

So, the important symbolic signs to recognize ‘Dajjal’ are as follows:

4.1. ‘Dajjal’ will travel like a cloud driven by wind.

If we stick to literal meaning of this extract from the above mentioned hadith, we will have to wait to see someone like a Spiderman or a Superman (the fictional characters) to come into being and fulfill the literal message of the extract from the hadith. However, if we try to infer and understand this on the basis of religious symbolism, then we can understand this immediately. And this tells us that themodern day aircraft refers to this travel reference of ‘Dajjal’ mentioned in the hadith above. I personally understand it the latter way. And Allah knows best.

4.2. ‘Dajjal’ will command the sky and it will rain; ‘Dajjal’ will cut the man into two, and bring back him to life.

Based on religious symbolism methodology of understanding these narrations, we can immediately understand what these two extracts from the above mentioned hadith tell us. Artificial rain is already invented; scientists now can arrange for artificial rain as and when required.

Cutting of a man into two and bringing him back to life is symbolic of extreme advance in medical surgical technology where open heart surgeries etc. are performed in present times.

4.3. ‘Dajjal’ will be a young man, with curly hair and a Jew.

This description is not symbolic and refers to literal and physical appearance of ‘Dajjal’. This description will be validated when he appears in the human form i.e. towards the end times when Constantinople will be conquered by Muslims.

4.4. ‘Dajjal’ can only see with one eye (the left eye); his right eye is blind.

This part is most crucial in order to understand and recognize ‘Dajjal'; and because of this I had kept this explanation for the last of this section. Whoever does not understand this part, will not find it easy to recognize ‘Dajjal’, and will be prone to get deceived by ‘Dajjal’ easily. So please pay attention here.

‘Right’ side has been talked about in a positive manner in Qur’an. If we read Surah Al-Waqi’ah (Chapter No. 56 of Holy Qur’an) and Surah Al-Ha’qqah (Chapter No. 69 of Holy Qur’an), we come to know that Allah talks good about those people who will be given records of their deeds in their ‘right’ hands on the ‘Day of Judgement’. These are the people who will enter Paradise, Insha’Allah. And, the same chapters of Qur’an talk negatively about the people who will be given records of their deeds in their ‘left’ hands, telling us that such people will be those who shall enter Hell.

Also, in Arabic tradition, people always give preference to people on the right. For example: If two people reach a door through which only one person can enter at a time, then as per Arab culture/tradition, the one on left will ask the one on right to go ahead of him (by saying ‘Yameen’).

Therefore, we infer that ‘right’ symbolizes good and left symbolizes the opposite of it (which can be ‘bad’ or ‘evil’). And so, in our discussion here, the ‘right’ eye refers to the ‘vision of truth’, while the ‘left’ eye refers to ‘vision of baatil (or falsehood)’. And we should remember that the life of this world is a ‘baatil’ life, whereas the true life is the one in Hereafter.

The ‘vision of left eye’ is linked to external sight and the knowledge acquired externally. People who are limited to ‘vision of left eye’ can see the things around them which are visible to naked eyes only. And therefore, they believe only in what they see by their eyes. When they see the glitter of the world, they believe in that, they believe that the success remains in the glitter of this world; and hence, all their efforts are in the direction of achieving the success of this world I.e. money, fame, power, glamour etc. This is the world of materialism; this is the world of ‘Dajjal’.

On the other hand, people who have the ‘vision of right eye’ are those who do not accept the false reality of this perishable world and its glamour on its face value. No, they don’t. They see the things from the vision of their hearts; their hearts are illuminated with the ‘Noor’ of Allah, which enlightens their sight/vision. This is the vision of truth. This is the vision based on knowledge acquired internally i.e. the knowledge acquired from Qur’an and the Sunnah. This is the vision of a true Mu’min, for he does not believe in the false glitter of the worldly affairs around, and sticks to Qur’an and Sunnah which leads to ultimate success in the Hereafter, by the Grace of Allah.

Therefore, when it is said that ‘Dajjal’ is blind in right eye and can only see through left eye, it refers to the modern world of technology and glamour which is attributed to vision of ‘Dajjal’. The followers of ‘Dajjal’ also have the same vision; they can only see the material world and they strive and spend their lives to achieve this material world only.

I hope this part has been explained properly and understood well by the readers.

4.5. Word ‘Kafir’ is written between the eyes (i.e. on the forehead) of ‘Dajjal’.

This again should be understood by religious symbolism methodology. All the glamour and technological advance in the modern world is sponsored by Zionists-Jews; ‘Dajjal’ is the mastermind for all this. The word ‘Kafir’ can be seen clearly associated with ‘Dajjal'; it is as clear as written and displayed on forehead for all to see. Every person who sides with truth (& is against falsehood) and who sees with right eye also, whether he is literate or an illiterate, can see the word ‘Kafir’ with ‘Dajjal’. But for those who see only with ‘left eye’, they cannot see the word ‘Kafir’ written on forehead of ‘Dajjal’.

5. Why ‘Dajjal’? What is his mission?

Why actually ‘Dajjal’ comes into being? Is he there just like that? Or, is there something more to be explained about it? In order to get the answers to these questions and understand them well, we will have to talk in brief about the history of ‘Banu Isra’eel’. In fact, we will have to start from the times of Ibrahim (AS).

5.1. Ibrahim (AS) and other Prophets were guided to a ‘Blessed/Holy Land’ by Allah.

وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَلُوطاً إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا لِلْعَالَمِينَ

“And We rescued him (Ibrahim, AS) and Lout (AS) to the land which We have blessed for the Alamin (i.e. for all mankind).”

(Aayah No. 71, Surah Al-Anbiya, Chapter No. 21, Holy Qur’an).

Why did Allah guide Ibrahim (AS), Lout (AS) and His other Prophets to the ‘Blessed Land’ mentioned in the verse above? The answer to this can be understood from this:

وَإِذْ ابْتَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَاماً قَالَ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي قَالَ لا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ

“And when the Lord of Ibrahim (AS) tried him with commands, which he fulfilled, He (Allah) said to him: Verily I am going to make you an Imam of mankind. (Ibrahim, AS) said: And of my offspring (?). (Allah) said: My Covenant includes not the Zalimun.”

(Aayah No. 124, Surah Al-Baqarah, Chapter No. 2, Holy Qur’an).

Allah chose Ibrahim (AS) as His friend (‘Khalil’). He tested him with greatest of trials, and Ibrahim (AS) passed the tests. Then Allah appointed him as the greatest leader (Imam) of mankind.

Since, Ibrahim (AS) and Lout (AS) were directed by Allah to go and reside in the ‘Blessed Land’, they could not leave that land unless advised by Allah to migrate to some other place. Therefore, they and their descendants would reside in that land. It was their land. And from it would emerge one religion for all mankind, the religion of Ibrahim (AS) i.e. Islam.

The land chosen by Allah as ‘Blessed’ or ‘Holy, was going to serve the purpose of litmus test of truth. Herein, the truth shall always triumph over the falsehood, thereby implying that the religion of Ibrahim (AS) will triumph in this ‘Blessed Land’, all others will be expelled from the ‘Blessed Land’. And this is authenticated by the verse of Qur’an quoted above where Allah clearly tells Ibrahim (AS) that he will not give leadership of mankind to such descendants of Ibrahim (AS) who are Zaalim (i.e. who commit acts of oppression, tyranny, injustice etc.). Therefore, the ‘Blessed or Holy Land’ was for the true followers of Allah; it was meant to be dwelled only by people who would follow the religion of Ibrahim (AS) i.e. Islam. There was no place for unjust people in that ‘Blessed or Holy Land’.

5.2. ‘Banu Isra’eel’ were descendants of Ibrahim (AS) and they insulted Musa (AS) for which Allah punished them by prohibiting them from entering the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’ for forty years.

500 years later after Ibrahim (AS), Musa (AS) helped people of ‘Banu Isra’eel’ and led them out of slavery in Egypt. They were helped by Allah, when a divine miracle took place; the sea parted into two, the people of ‘Banu Isra’eel’, led by Musa (AS,) crossed through the sea, and the army of Pharaoh was drowned. Then the struggle was to be launched from Sinai to get the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’. Allah said:

يَا قَوْمِ ادْخُلُوا الأَرْضَ الْمُقَدَّسَةَ الَّتِي كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ وَلا تَرْتَدُّوا عَلَى أَدْبَارِكُمْ فَتَنْقَلِبُوا خَاسِرِينَ

“O My people! Enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you, and turn not back; for then you will be returned as losers.”

(Aayah No. 21, Surah Al-Ma’idah, Chapter No. 5, Holy Qur’an).

So, when Musa (AS) asked them to get ready in order to fight to get their ‘Blessed/Holy Land’, they refused to fight: “They said: O Musa! In it (the ‘Holy Land’) are a people of great strength, and we shall never enter it till they leave it….” – (Aayah No. 22, Surah Al-Ma’idah, Chapter No. 5, Holy Qur’an).And they insulted Musa (AS): “They said: O Musa! We shall never enter it as long as they are there. So go you and your Lord, and fight you two, we are sitting right here.” – (Aayah No. 24, Surah Al-Ma’idah, Chapter No. 5, Holy Qur’an).Seeing this, Musa (AS) prayed to Allah, and Allah responded:

قَالَ فَإِنَّهَا مُحَرَّمَةٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً يَتِيهُونَ فِي الأَرْضِ فَلا تَأْسَ عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْفَاسِقِينَ

“(Allah) said: Therefore it (the ‘Holy Land’) is forbidden to them for forty years; in distraction they will wander through the land. So be not sorrowful over the people who are Fasiqun”

(Aayah No. 26, Surah Al-Ma’idah, Chapter No. 5, Holy Qur’an).

5.3. ‘Banu Isra’eel’ were expelled from the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’ twice.

‘Banu Isra’eel’ ignored the very foremost criterion of inheriting the ‘Blessed/Holy Land'; they ignored Allah’s law and started many wrongdoings. And as a result, they were expelled from the ‘Blessed/Holy Land'; this happened twice. Refer to following:

وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَى بَنِي إسْرائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي الأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوّاً كَبِيراً

“And We decreed for Banu Isra’eel in the Scripture, that indeed you would do mischief on the earth twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant!”

فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ أُولاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَاداً لَنَا أُولِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُوا خِلالَ الدِّيَارِ وَكَانَ وَعْداً مَفْعُولاً

“So, when the promise came for the first of the two, We sent against you slaves of Ours given to terrible warfare. They entered the very innermost parts of your homes. And it was a promise fulfilled.”

ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمْ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُمْ بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيراً

“Then We gave you once again, a return of victory over them. And We helped you with wealth and children and made you more numerous in manpower.”

إِنْ أَحْسَنتُمْ أَحْسَنتُمْ لأَنفُسِكُمْ وَإِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَهَا فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوءُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُوا الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُوا مَا عَلَوْا تَتْبِيراً

“(And We said): If you do good, you do good for your own selves, and if you do evil, (you do it) against yourselves. Then when the second promise came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disgrace your faces and to enter the masjid (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that fell in their hands.”

(Aayah No’s 4, 5, 6 & 7, Surah Al-Isra’, Chapter No. 17, Holy Qur’an).

These verses tell us about expulsion of ‘Banu Isra’eel’ from the ‘Holy Land’ because of their wrongdoings, because they abandoned the religion of Ibrahim (AS), because they did acts of ‘Zulm’.

On the first occasion in 587 BC, a Babylonian army led by Nebuchadnezzar laid siege to Jerusalem, burned the city, murdered its inhabitants, destroyed the Masjid built by Suleiman (AS) and took lot of Jews into slavery. They were so punished because among many other wrongdoings, they had changed ‘Taurah’ to make things permissible which were prohibited by Allah. ‘Riba’ was prohibited by Allah, but they re-wrote the ‘Taurah’ to make it permissible for them to lend money on interest to those who were not Jews, while still prohibiting such among the Jews: Thou shalt not lend on interest to thy brother (Jew); whether it be lending money on interest or lending commodities on interest or lending on interest anything which is lent on interest. Unto a stranger (i.e. a non-Jew), you may lend on interest….”(Deuteronomy- 23:19-20).

So, they made ‘Riba’ ‘Halaal’ for them although it was made ‘Haraam’ by Allah. This was betrayal; this was abandonment of the religion of Ibrahim (AS).

On the second occasion, people of ‘Banu Isra’eel’ were again expelled from the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’ because of their killings of the Prophets of Allah. They killed Zakariah (AS); they killed his son, Yahiya (AS). They kept on rejecting the Faith; they kept on rejecting the Prophets of Allah. Finally, when Eisa (AS) was born, they accused Mariam (AS), mother of Eisa (AS), of adultery. They rejected Eisa (AS) as the Prophet of Allah, and eventually tried to kill him. In fact they even boasted of killing Eisa (AS):

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ

“And because of their saying (in boast/sarcasm): We killed Messiah Eisa, son of Maryam, the Messenger of Allah……”

(Aayah No. 157, Surah An-Nisa’, Chapter No. 4, Holy Qur’an).

Everyone believed that they had killed Eisa (AS) until Allah revealed the truth through Qur’an. Allah says in the same verse (No. 157 of Surah An-Nisa’, Chapter No. 4 of Holy Qur’an): “…But they killed him not, nor crucified him…”. And in next verse (No. 158 of Surah An-Nisa’, Chapter No. 4 of Holy Qur’an), Allah tells us: “But Allah raised him (Eisa, AS) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself. And Allah is Ever All Powerful, All Wise.”

It was after this that Allah punished them and expelled them for the second time. A Roman army led by General Titus besieged Jerusalem in 70 AD. Titus destroyed the city of Jerusalem, murdered the inhabitants, and expelled the remaining Jews from the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’. The masjid was again destroyed; the soldiers tore it apart, stone by stone, in search of gold.

5.4. They rejected Mohammad (PBUH).

Allah provided a last chance to ‘Banu Isra’eel’ where they could become worthy of Allah’s mercy. That window of opportunity was Muhammad (PBUH), the last Prophet. If they would accept him as Allah’s Messenger and believe in him, there could have been a Divine forgiveness. But they rejected him too. He was an Arab, not a Jew. So, they said that he could not be a Prophet to the Jews. They not only rejected him as the Messenger of Allah, they rejected Qur’an as the Word of Allah and also conspired against Muhammad (PBUH). This rejection closed the last door of Allah’s mercy for them. They were now bound to receive the Divine punishment.

5.5. They consider that they have exclusive right to own the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’.

Zionism view states that, according to Judaism, Jews have an exclusive, eternal and unconditional right to own, inherit and dwell in the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’. European Zionists-Jews use ‘Taurah’ to argue their case of ‘God-given’ right to take possession of the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’ in order to restore the ruling state of Israel, which was first established by Prophet Dawud (AS). Therefore, Jerusalem, the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’, is the key to all understanding of this subject.

Indeed the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’ will be in limelight towards the end times. Indeed it will be the centre from where a Messiah will rule the world, in the same manner as Dawud (AS) and then Suleiman (AS) ruled from there. But Christianity, Islam and Judaism, all three have different views about this rule of Messiah in the end times. And it is important for us to know what these views are. Let us summarize the views of Islam, Christianity and Judaism, regarding the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’.

Christians believe that Eisa (AS) was a Messiah, he was son of God, he came and he will come back; and when he comes back, the Messiah comes back, and he will reign over the world from Jerusalem, and he will validate the Christian dogmas of Trinity, Incarnation and Atonement etc. Thus, the Christian claim to Truth shall be validated, and all others will be invalidated.

Islamic belief about this is as per following hadith:

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah (RA) that the Prophet (PBUH) said, “The Hour will not begin until Eisa bin Maryam (AS) comes down as a just judge and a just ruler. He will break the cross, kill the pigs and abolish the Jizyah, and the wealth will become so abundant that no one will accept it.”

(Hadith No. 4078, Chapters on Tribulations, Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 5).

So, as per Islamic belief, Eisa (AS) was Messenger of Allah, he was not killed, and he will return, and he will establish a society based on justice and Islamic principles (i.e. he will establish Islamic Khilafah) and then he will die his death. That shall validate the truth of Islam, Insha’Allah.

Jewish belief is that Eisa (AS) was not a Messiah. They didn’t believe in him being a Messiah because of following reasons of theirs:

1. He was born to Maryam (AS) out of wedlock, and a Messiah can’t be born like that.

2. When they saw him die in front of them, they confirmed that he could not be a Messiah because the ‘Taurah’ itself had declared that whoever dies by hanging he is cursed by the God.

3. They also had a view that since he died without liberating the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’ and ruling from there, he could not have been a Messiah.

So, according to them, the Messiah never came. They believe that Jerusalem will witness the advent of a Messiah from among the Jews. And when their Messiah comes, he will restore the golden age of Judaism; he will rule the world from Jerusalem. And that shall validate their claim to Truth and invalidate the claims of their rivals.

According to the Zionists-Jews belief, the return of the Golden Age of Judaism requires following along with other things:

1. The ‘Blessed/Holy Land’ needs to be liberated from the controls of Arabs (whom they consider as gentiles),

2. Jews would return to the ‘Blessed/Holy Land’ to reclaim their land,

3. The state of Israel be established or restored,

4. The temple of Solomon (Suleiman, AS) would be restored for (Jewish) worship of the God of Abraham (Ibrahim, AS),

5. A Jewish king, who would be a Messiah, just like King David (Dawud, AS), will rule the world from Jerusalem,

6. The state of Israel would become the ruling state of the world, and

7. This rule would be eternal.

Most of the things from this list have been accomplished. All that remains for the dream to be completed is appointment of a King and destruction of ‘Masjid Al-Aqsa’ to permit reconstruction of their temple (of Solomon). But this cannot be achieved until Israel becomes the ruling state of the world. And in order to do so, there should be advent of Messiah who would assume the throne and rule the world from Jerusalem. So, they are waiting for their Messiah to come.

And here is the deception for them in form of ‘Dajjal’, the False Messiah.

‘Dajjal’, has already completed the initial phase of deception for them by making them believe that divine grace has brought them so close to fulfillment of their greatest dream. In fact, their spiritual blindness has trapped them. They denounce oppression in the world, but justify their own oppression and injustice to others. They do so on the grounds that they have a special status of ‘Divine Being’ that others do not have; they believe that they were meant to rule the world.

They will be led for a final and decisive deception by ‘Dajjal’, who will be raised by Allah in human form towards the end times, who would impersonate as a Messiah for them and lead them to believe that their Golden Age is indeed coming back. But instead, the ‘False Messiah’ would lead them to the greatest Divine punishment ever inflicted upon any; they will stare at their punishment, knowing that they were wrong and all that Islam said was true, knowing that all the Prophets of Allah were true, knowing that Muhammad (PBUH) indeed was a Messenger of Allah, knowing that Islam is the true religion of Allah, and knowing that they are going to Hell. And that shall be ‘mission accomplished’ for ‘Dajjal’ – the False Messiah.

6. Will ‘Dajjal’ harm the believers also?

If we refer to the verse of Holy Qur’an (Aayah No. 25, Surah Al-Anfal, Chapter No. 8) which I quoted at the start of the article, we come to know that Allah is warning from Fitnah which not only affects people who do wrong but it also affects the good people if sins are not stopped and prevented. In context of Fitnah of ‘Dajjal’, this should be understood like this:

Modern age is the age of ‘Dajjal’. All the advancement in technology, glamour etc. is a mastermind of ‘Dajjal’. From among these developments are some which if not treated with care can lead even good people to path of destruction. And this path of destruction won’t be a trivial matter; it will be the path of “Kufr'; it will be path of ‘Fisq'; it will be path of ‘Shirk’. So, how shall we protect ourselves from this danger? Here is a brief answer to this question:

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) informed us to read ‘Surah Al-Kahf’ to remain protected from the Fitnah of ‘Dajjal':

It was narrated from Abu Ad-Darda (RA) that the Prophet (PBUH) said, “Whoever memorizes ten verses from the beginning of ‘Surah Al-Kahf’ will be protected from the Fitnah of the ‘Dajjal’.” Shu’bah said, narrating from Qatadah (RA): From the end of Al-Kahf.

(Hadith No. 4323, Book of Great Battles, Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 4).

This is a very important point and a lot of discussion can be devoted to this; however, that shall make the article too lengthy. Therefore, we shall not go into that detail here. So, we move ahead with a learning that ‘Surah Al-Kahf’ (Chapter No. 18 of Holy Qur’an) should be recited regularly, it should be understood very well and the acquired knowledge should be adopted in our lives.

Along with this, we should also raise our voice in whichever capacity we can in order to make people aware of this Fitnah and in order to oppose the unjust activities going on in the modern world.

If we do so, then, Insha’Allah, ‘Dajjal’ will not be able to harm us. Otherwise, we all are at the danger of being trapped in the Fitnah of ‘Dajjal’.

7. How ‘Dajjal’ misleads us to path of disobedience to Allah and eventually to ‘Shirk’? What are the potent weapons used by ‘Dajjal’ to mislead us?

In order to realize the dream of ruling of the world by Zionists-Jews, it needs to be ensured that whole world follows what they want to be followed. In other words, the world needs to be under their control. It does not necessarily means presence of their forces in every part of the world. Rather, this can be achieved by ensuring that their imperialism extends to all spheres of lives i.e. financial imperialism, political imperialism, educational imperialism, cultural imperialism etc. And when that happens, even while sitting in one part of the globe, the reins of world economy, politics, culture and matters of other day-to-day affairs shall be in their hands. And that’s what they are doing.

As we know that ‘Dajjal’ is all about deception, therefore, in order to achieve the global imperialism for Zionists-Jews, ‘Dajjal’ will be using different types of weapons; and all his weaponry will be based on deception. This is beautifully explained in following hadith:

It was narrated from Hudhaifah (RA) that the Prophet (PBUH) said concerning ‘Dajjal’, “He will have water and fire with him; but his fire is cool water and his water is fire, so do not destroy yourselves.”

(Hadith No. 7368 (2934), Book of Tribulations & Portents of the Hour, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 7).

Let us analyze some of his potent weapons which are already at work today and are aimed to enslave the world under their rule, under their hegemony, under their tyranny:

7.1. The concept of modern secular state; the concept of nationalism; the concept of secularism

One of the biggest obstacles in way of Zionists-Jews to accomplish their dream of re-instating the state of Israel and rule the world was the united rule of Muslims which was established in form of ‘Islamic Khilafah’. So, unless they remove or destroy the ‘Islamic Khilafah’, they could not achieve their dream of establishing their rule over the world.

The centre of ‘Islamic Khilafah’ was the city of Madinah. So, the first thing was to take the ‘Khilafah’ out from Madinah; and thus it was shifted to Damascus to start with. This happened during the times of Muawiyah (RA). So, Madinah was no more a city of importance for Muslims any more. Yes, it was important because of ‘Masjid Al-Haram’ from religious point of view; but the importance of Madinah in political affairs of Islamic society was taken away. The area of ‘Hijaz’ (the modern day Saudi Arabia) was no more the centre of ‘Islamic Khilafah’. And then gradually the base of ‘Islamic Khilafah’ shifted to the modern day Turkey, who took over the city of Constantinople from the Byzantine Christians and the famous ‘Ottoman Empire’ came into being. And the reins of ‘Islamic Khilafah’ were no more in the hands of Arabs now.

World War I was the turning point. Turkey was declared a Republic on 29 October 1923, with Ankara as its new capital. ‘Turkish Grand National Assembly’ was formed; ‘Mustafa Kamal Ataturk’ became the first President of the ‘Republic of Turkey’. And the ‘Islamic Khilafah’ was abolished in March 1924.

End of ‘Islamic Khilafah’ from Turkey meant that the control of the two sacred masjids of Muslims, the ‘Haramain’ (Masjid Al-Haram in Makkah, and Masjid Al-Haram in Madinah), was no more with them. This control was handed over to the modern day ruling family of Saudi Arabia. All this was supported by all powers around the world; Britain, the super power of the world at those times, was foremost in ensuring that this transition is done.

And now, the obstacle of ‘Islamic Khilafah’ was out from their path. The modern secular state came into being as a fraudulent replacement. This was the brainchild of ‘Dajjal’.

The modern secular state recognized the state as sovereign. The state had the power to make anything ‘Haraam’ or ‘Halaal’ irrespective of whether it was being made ‘Halaal’ or ‘Haraam’ by Allah. Don’t they know that this ‘Shirk’? This is a universal ‘Shirk’ in which majority of the people in this world are living, without even recognizing how big a ‘Shirk’ it is. Refer to following verses of Holy Qur’an:

إِنْ الْحُكْمُ إِلاَّ لِلَّهِ

“The command is for none but Allah.”

(Aayah No. 40, Surah Yusuf, Chapter No. 12, Holy Qur’an).

and,

اتَّخَذُوا أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَانَهُمْ أَرْبَاباً مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَالْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلاَّ لِيَعْبُدُوا إِلَهاً وَاحِداً لا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ سُبْحَانَهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

“They (Jews & Christians) took their rabbis and monks to be their lords besides Allah (by obeying them in things they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allah), and Messiah, son of Maryam, while they were commanded to worship none but One Ilah – La ilaha illa Huwa – Praise & glory be to Him from having the partners they associate (with Him).”

(Aayah No. 31, Surah At-Taubah, Chapter No. 9, Holy Qur’an).

The authority to rule and the authority to command are only for Allah. Allah is ‘Al-Malik’ (i.e. ‘All-Sovereign’); no rule, no law, no command can be above the rule/law/command of Allah. But according to the concept of modern secular state, the state is sovereign, the state is above all. And that is ‘Shirk’.

Do we get any evidence from history when a person had to obtain permission to enter any region? No; it wasn’t like that ever; until the modern secular state came into being. Now, in order to enter the Islamic Republic of Pakistan or Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or Islamic Republic of Iran, we have to get permission from the state (in form of visa). Was this ordained by Allah? Or was it brought into the world by our Prophet (PBUH)? The answer is ‘No’. It is the brainchild of ‘Dajjal’ which came into being through modern secular state. Allah never put any restriction on any one to travel from one place to another. But the modern secular state did. While doing so, it acted in a way above Allah. And that is ‘Shirk’.

How can a cabinet or any court legalize homosexuality, when it is already prohibited by Allah? How can a constitution of any republican state permit ‘Riba’ when it is prohibited by Allah? How can a constitution of any republican state allow drinking of alcohol as permissible when it is prohibited by Allah? How? That is ‘Shirk’.

Qur’an tells us to remain united as one united jama’at. Qur’an tells us that all Muslims are brothers in Islam. We have to live together as brothers, hand-in-hand, helping each other. Under a united ‘Islamic Khilafah’ was a ‘Dar-ul-Islam’. Any Muslim could come from anywhere to live in ‘Dar-ul-Islam’, he would not have required a visa to come and live there. Any Muslim could work and earn his livelihood in ‘Dar-ul-Islam'; he would not require a ‘work permit’ to do so. Any Muslim (with exception of a traveller) could participate in political affairs of ‘Dar-ul-Islam'; he would not require a citizenship to do so. All that was required was you should be a Muslim; that was the identity. And we were so, until the modern secular state came into being. The unity of Muslims, the equality of Muslims, the respect of Muslims, all has been destroyed. Now, the modern secular state does not allow us to be recognized as a Muslim in first place; our first recognition is that we are either Egyptian, or a Pakistani, or an Indian, or a Saudi etc.; and then if asked about religion, we say we are Muslims. What a shame!

The concept of ‘secularism‘ is commonly understood as a concept in which all religions are treated equally, and followers of every religion are supposed to have equal rights. Well, let me clarify that this is a wrong definition of ‘secularism’. This definition has been spread to misguide people. The actual definition of ‘secularism’ is that a modern secular state shall function as a supreme authority, based on laws and rules made by the people, and people of all religions will live under that law, and the laws of religions (particularly Islam) will have no say in functioning/governance/decision making of the modern secular state. And we have already talked about this matter; this is ‘Shirk’.

And how stupid we all are! We are immersed neck-deep in this filth of ‘Shirk’ which originates from the concept of statehood. Our slogans of ‘Jai Hind’, ‘Pakistan Zindabad’, ‘Egyptian nationalism’ etc. are evidence of our acceptance of the modern secular state as a sovereign entity. We are not willing to hear a wrong word against our country, though it doesn’t matter for us to hear a wrong or bad word against Islam and its followers (the Muslims). Indian Muslims keep pointing fingers on Pakistani Muslims; Pakistani Muslims look Indian Muslims with contempt and hate; Egyptian Muslims consider themselves better than other Arab Muslims; Lebanese Muslims consider themselves better than Syrian Muslims; in general, Arab Muslims hold all Non-Arab Muslims in a very low esteem. And to a big surprise and shame, even the scholars of Islam (except a few) have failed to recognize this ‘Shirk’.

What more examples are required to get convinced that most of the people in the world (including Muslims unfortunately) have fallen prey to this weapon of ‘Dajjal’ and have become a part of this universal ‘Shirk’.

7.2. The modern monetary (finance/banking) system based on ‘Riba’

A basic characteristic of the economy around the world today is that wealth does not circulate through the economy; it rather circulates only amongst the wealthy. As a consequence, the rich are getting richer day by day, while the poor are getting poorer and poorer. This is a humongous oppression of the mankind launched by the Zionists-Jews in order to cherish their dream.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) gave the world a free and fair market, where the wealth did not remained in few hands; the rich were not permanently rich and the poor were not permanently poor. No one could reap the fruits without planting a seed. There was no fixing of prices; the prices were determined by the market supply and demand equation, and so were the wages of the workers. Islam succeeded in providing a fair market to all, whereas all other governments of the world couldn’t do so. Do we ever think about what is the biggest reason behind that? It was because ‘Riba’ is prohibited in Islam.

‘Riba’ in Islam refers to lending of money on interest. Lending money on interest causes oppression. One of the ways through which oppression takes place is a consequent decrease in the value of wealth, wages, goods or property over a period of time. And this is something which is prohibited by Allah:

وَلا تَبْخَسُوا النَّاسَ أَشْيَاءَهُمْ وَلا تَعْثَوْا فِي الأَرْضِ مُفْسِدِينَ

“And defraud not people by reducing their things, nor do evil, making corruption and mischief in the land.”

(Aayah No. 183, Surah Ash-Shu’ara, Chapter No. 26, Holy Qur’an).

But unfortunately, this is what is going on. We should understand that the actual money which was used in Islamic history was gold and silver coins; even other metals/commodities were used as money. All these forms were used as money because they have an intrinsic value. But ‘Dajjal’ took out this original money from the society and replaced it with artificial money in form of paper and plastic. This new money had no intrinsic value; rather, artificial value was assigned to it. And, it loses its value constantly over the time, as the system was originally designed to be. Modern day banks play an important role in forcing a decrease in value of money, and they make biggest profits when this happens. As money loses its value, prices rise, and as a consequence wages lose value. Now a pack of bread which would have cost INR 10 is available in market for INR 20; the labourer earning INR 100 per day was spending 10% of his wage to buy bread, now has to spend 20% of his wage to buy the same bread; he is a fixed wage worker. And this vicious circle keeps going on while enslaving the poor in a permanent slavery.

‘Riba’ is one of the biggest sins in Islam. Refer to following verse:

أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَذَرُوا مَا بَقِيَ مِنْ الرِّبَا إِنْ كُنتُمْ مُؤْمِنِينَ

“O you who believe! Be afraid of Allah and give up what remains from ‘Riba’, if you are believers.”

فَإِنْ لَمْ تَفْعَلُوا فَأْذَنُوا بِحَرْبٍ مِنْ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ

“And if you do not do it, then take notice of war from Allah and His Messenger (PBUH)………”

(Aayah No’s 278 &279, Surah Al- Baqarah, Chapter No. 2, Holy Qur’an).

But unfortunately, this warning from Allah has been forgotten by the Muslims. ‘Riba’ has penetrated the social and economic life of Muslims all over the world at present. You need a beautiful house, but don’t have enough money to get one; don’t worry, go to any bank, it will finance you the house. You will start living in the house of your dreams; all you have to do is to take money from the bank on interest. But that is prohibited in Islam; isn’t it? But, who cares; owning a luxurious home is far more important than respecting the ruling of Qur’an. And that’s what all of us are doing right now.

It is a sort of financial imperialism, with its reins in the hands of Zionists-Jews. Don’t we know that whole banking system is controlled by the Zionists-Jews? Is there any doubt over that? That is ‘Dajjal’ at work, at his deceptive best.

And to utter shame of Muslims of present times, the scholars of Islam rarely talk about this subject. They rarely raise a voice against this financial oppression which is at work all over the world, which is enslaving the mankind, which is based on ‘Riba’.

What a shame! May Allah forgive us for our wrongdoings and bring us to straight path!

7.3. The feminist revolution

Women have been used to fulfill the filthy dreams of vested interests. The erosion of morals that has been witnessed by society is huge. The affects of this weapon are:

1. Abandoning of the ‘Hijab’ – The obligation of ‘Hijab’ which is specified in Qur’an was, and still is being, challenged all around. It is portrayed as oppression towards the women, and slowly & gradually, women are being made to accept that, and they have abandoned ‘Hijab’. This is the first step towards erosion of morals in society.

2. Women clothing gets lesser, shorter and skimpier – ‘Dajjal’ didn’t stop at convincing the women to abandon ‘Hijab’. He went on to put in the minds of women the concept of modern fashion. This led to a revolutionary change in clothing of the women. The clothes started getting shorter, the fabric kept getting thinner and thinner, the design of dresses started getting skimpier and tighter; and the end result now is that the clothes for women are designed with an intent that the beauty of woman’s body who wears that outfit should be on full public display. Modesty has taken a back seat. In fact, a modern woman says that if her cleavage is not visible, then her dress is not good. What a shame! They have forgotten that the Prophet (PBUH) had said thatwomen who are clothed yet naked (i.e. scantily dressed) will not enter Paradise nor smell its fragrance even though the fragrance of Paradise may be detected from such & such distance(ref. Hadith No. 5582 (2128), Book about Clothing & Adornment, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 5).

3. Women start imitating men – When the women’s liberation call is spread, when it is said that women have been oppressed by Islam for so many years and hence they should be liberated, a feeling of being let down develops in the women. And that leads them to think that they should now make up for all the exploitation that they had suffered so far. They go ahead to compete with men in an effort to prove that they are no inferior to men in any way. In order to do so, they even start wearing the clothes which are symbolic of men. After all they have to prove that they are equal to males in all aspects. But they forget that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has cursed such women who wear men’s clothes(ref. Hadith No. 4098, Book of Clothing, Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 4).

Another aspect where the women try to prove that they are no less than men is when they enter the professional careers. They have started taking active roles in almost all professions of the world. In fact there are now some professions which are exclusively crafted for women. The profession of modeling, the career of an air-hostess, career position of a receptionist, exclusive sales personnel etc. are examples of some professions which have been introduced exclusively for women. The window of opportunity is presented to them in order to cherish their dream of going ahead in a professional career to walk hand-in-hand and shoulder-by-shoulder with men. After all they have to prove that they are no less than men in any aspect. So what if their moral values are destroyed in doing so; that’s too small an expense in their view.

This leads to situations where women end up as bread-earners for their families. And as such they have the say in all decision-making of their families. The aftermaths of such can be understood very well. The number of unhappy marital relations is increasing day-by-day. Do I need to say more?

This goes on to have affects on a larger scale too. Women start taking big positions in governments; they start becoming leaders. Many Prime Ministers and Presidents of different countries have been women lately. Take example of Pakistan: Benazir Bhutto was their premier. That is considered to be Islamic country. Did they forget following hadith:

When Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) was informed that the Persians had crowned the daughter of Kisra (Khusrau) as their ruler, he said, “Such people as ruled by a lady will never be successful.”

(Hadith No’s 4425 & 7099, Book of Al-Maghazi & Book of Al-Fitan, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 5 & Vol. 9).

4. The upbringing of children goes in the hands of maids – Upbringing of children is the primary responsibility of a mother. She bears lots of hardships in order to ensure her children are groomed well. She teaches her children the morals; she teaches her children the manners of day-to-day life; she teaches her children the way to live life. Of course a father too has such responsibility, but the major part of this responsibility is on a mother. And that’s why Islam keeps the status of a mother as the highest among all relations on this earth.

But when a woman will be career oriented, she will have to go to her office, and will return by evening or may be even by night. The father is already busy with his work. Therefore, the children are left for maids. Do you think that maids will be sincere enough to teach the children what a mother could have taught, or to take care of the children in a manner a mother could have? We can understand the quality of upbringing given to children in this manner; we can understand what type of generation is being groomed. The effects are here for all of us to see. Shame on the women who pursue their professional careers at the cost of the upbringing of their children; and shame on the husbands who feel proud and happy seeing their wives pursuing their professional career ambitions at the cost of the upbringing of their children!

7.4. The modern western civilization

This is yet another lethal weapon of ‘Dajjal’. Whole world is in grip of the after-effects of the modern western civilization. It’s a one-styled society now. All people think in a similar manner (liberal thinking, materialistic approach towards the life, happening life etc.), all wear similar clothes (blue jeans, knee length short trousers, colourful designer clothes etc.), all eat similar foods (McDonalds, KFC, etc.), all go for similar education (modern western education); everything is same, even the common language of the world is now English. Do we ever think why the common language of the world couldn’t be Arabic? Why English? Do we ever think why 99.9% of world’s population wears similar clothes, the modern shirts and the modern trousers? Why not any other form of dress?

In order to rule the world, you have to impose your culture and traditions in the world, so that all other cultures vanish and all that remains is your culture. That is precisely what has been done. Now, if you ask a Muslim family, majority of them will not be knowing what are the Sunnah rituals for performing an ‘Aqiqah’, some of them don’t even pay attention to necessity of performing ‘Aqiqah'; but almost all are aware of how to celebrate a ‘birthday’, and they never forget to celebrate the birthdays, and that too in a purely Un-Islamic manner of lighting the candles, cutting the cake and singing the hymns. That is the effect of modern western culture. What a shame!

The weapons discussed above explain the hadith mentioned at the start of Section 7 about the ‘Water’ and ‘Fire’ shown by ‘Dajjal’. All the weapons discussed above will be shown by ‘Dajjal’ to people as ‘Water’. People will be made to believe that this is the water that shall provide them coolness, here they will get peace, here they will get success, and hence they go after the false water. Whoever talks against these, will be labeled as wrong. Whoever supports ‘Hijab’ will be considered as awkward/old-fashioned; whoever will oppose ‘Riba’ will be considered as stupid/a loser/a failure; whoever will talk about Islamic values will be considered as obsolete/lunatic/strange. All such persons shall be labeled as ‘wrong’, and shall be shown to the world as ‘Fire’. The world will be forced to believe that these are the wrong views and these lead to failure. And the world will start disassociating from the virtuous views/deeds. Thus, indirectly masses will be slaves to ‘Dajjal’, without even knowing what the truth is. And this has happened now; Islam has been labeled as a religion of terror. A great deception indeed!

8. End of ‘Dajjal’

As mentioned towards the end of Section 3 of this article above, ‘Dajjal’ will emerge in human form after the conquest of ‘Constantinople’ by the Muslims. He will be recognized by the Zionists-Jew as the Messiah they were waiting for. The events will unfold in following manner:

8.1. An army of Jews from Iran will come and join ‘Dajjal’. They would be recognized easily by those who will remember this hadith:

It was narrated from Anas bin Malik (RA) that Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) said, “Seventy thousand of the Jews of Isbahan will follow ‘Dajjal’, wearing ‘Tayalisahs (i.e. Persian shawls).”

(Hadith No. 7392 (2943), Book of Tribulations & Portents of the Hour, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 7).

8.2. A prominent figure among the Muslims will take shelter/refuge in Makkah. He is said to be Imam Al-Mahdi (and Allah knows best). Zionists-Jews will try to send armies to kill this prominent personality. The validation of this shall be an event which has been told in a hadith of Umm Salamah (RA):

Umm Salamah (RA) said: Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) said, “Someone will seek refuge in the House (i.e. Ka’bah) and an army will be sent after him, then when they are on a plain they will be swallowed up by the earth………….Abu Jafar said: It is the plain of Al-Madinah.”

(Hadith No. 7240 (2882), Book of Tribulations & Portents of the Hour, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 7).

When this army is swallowed by the earth, it will be a confirmation of events which shall follow as foretold by the Prophet (PBUH).

8.3. Under ‘Dajjal’s’ leadership, the Zionists-Jews will plan an attack on Makkah and Madinah. But ‘Dajjal’ will not be allowed to enter Makkah and Madinah. Refer to following ahadith:

Anas bin Malik (RA) said: Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) said, “There is no part of the land that ‘Dajjal’ will not enter, except Makkah and Madinah; there is no route into them but there are angels in ranks guarding them……..”

(Hadith No. 7390 (2943), Book of Tribulations & Portents of the Hour, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 7).

8.4. When ‘Dajjal’ goes to attack Madinah and is stopped by the angels, Madinah will be shaken with three earthquakes, and every disbeliever and hypocrite will go out of Madinah and join ‘Dajjal’ (ref.Hadith No. 7390 (2943), Book of Tribulations & Portents of the Hour, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 7). Now, only the true believers will be inside the city of Madinah.

8.5. The angels will turn the direction of that attack towards Damascus:

Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) said, “……… Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal will come and when he reaches behind Uhud, the angels will turn his face to the direction of Ash-Sham, and it is there that he will be destroyed.”

(Hadith No. 2243, Chapters on Al-Fitan, Jami’ At-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4).

8.6. ‘Dajjal’ will now move towards Damascus with his army. And then Eisa (AS) will descend:

It was narrated that An-Nawwas bin Sam’an said: Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) mentioned ‘Dajjal’….. and said, “………….. Allah will send Al-Masih, the son of Mariam, peace be upon him, who will descend to the white minaret in the east of Damascus, wearing two Mahrudh garments (i.e. garments dyed with wars & then with saffron after that), placing his hands on the wings of two angels. When he lowers his head, it (water) will drip, and when he raises it, it will scatter drops like pearls. Every disbeliever, to whom his breath reaches, will die; and his breath will reach as far as he can see. He will pursue him (the ‘Dajjal’) until he catches him at the gate of Ludd, and kills him……”

(Hadith No. 7373 (2937), Book of Tribulations & Portents of the Hour, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 7).

So, Eisa (AS) will descend in a masjid in Damascus (i.e. Syria). According to some narrations, it will be the time of Salat (most probably Fajr; and Allah knows best). The Imam of the congregation will immediately recognize Eisa (AS), and so will the other believers. Eisa (AS) will be invited to lead the prayer, but he will ask the Imam to do the honours. So, it is said that Eisa (AS) will offer Salat behind Imam (which, some scholars say, will be Imam Al-Mahdi; and Allah knows best) in a manner similar to which Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) used to pray, the manner in which the Ummah of Muhammad (PBUH) use to pray.

After the prayer, Eisa (AS) will set out in pursuit of ‘Dajjal’. When ‘Dajjal’ sees him, he will try to run away from him. ‘The False Messiah’ will run for his life when he faces the ‘True Messiah’. Eisa (AS) will chase him, and when he reaches Al-Ludd (a town around 15 kilometers southeast of present day Tel Aviv), he will catch ‘Dajjal’ and kill him. And this glorious verse of Holy Qur’an will be in its full glory for all to see:

وَقُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقاً

“And say: Truth has come and Baatil has vanished. Surely! Baatil is ever bound to vanish.”

(Aayah No. 81, Surah Al-Isra, Chapter No. 17, Holy Qur’an).

That shall be the end of ‘Dajjal’, Insha’Allah. The truth shall prevail, Insha’Allah.

Concluding Remarks

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah (RA) and Anas bin Malik (RA) that Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) said, “Islam began as something strange & will go back to being strange; so glad tidings to the strangers.”

(Hadith No’s 3986 & 3987, Chapters on Tribulations, Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 5).

This hadith is being validated more and more strongly day by day. We are living in a strange world, and the world is getting stranger day by day. If you talk about establishing a society based on rulings of Qur’an and Sunnah (i.e. Iqamat-e-Deen), you will be laughed upon by all, including Muslim scholars; your knowledge will be labeled as immature; you will be advised to change your thought process to suit the requirements of modern world; and if you do not budge, you will be termed as fundamentalist.

‘Dajjal’ has played an important part in this. This is the Fitnah of ‘Dajjal’. We have to be very careful in order to save ourselves and our kins form this Fitnah. We need to act. And here I appeal to all my brothers and sisters to act:

1. Let us please refresh our Faith. Let us wake up from this sleep of deception and get free from the trap of ‘Dajjal’.

2. Let us start realizing what is going on in the world. Whatever is being shown to us is not all true. There is a lot more to be understood about the events going around us.

3. Let us open our right eye before it gets too late, for that is required for us to see and understand the deception of ‘Dajjal’. Let us start seeing the world with both eyes.

4. It is our duty to do so, and so let us raise our voice and concern in whatever manner we can against the injustice going on with the common man in the world today.

May Allah save us from the Fitnah of ‘Dajjal’!

And Allah knows best.

May Allah forgive me if I am wrong and guide us to the right path…Ameen.

.سُبْحَانَ رَبِّكَ رَبِّ الْعِزَّةِ عَمَّا يَصِفُون َ ; وَسَلامٌ عَلَى الْمُرْسَلِينَ ; وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

Dajjal - The False Messiah - Quran and HadithQUR'AN and HADITH

WTF did I just read.

WTH!!

At that time, muslims were modern and their strategy was better than them. What do you think why Ottomon Empire lasted for 8 centuries? How Salahuddin Ayubi defeated Christian army? They were like USA of that time. There is login in everything.
-------------------
@ faisal6309 : Do you really know the difference between Strategy & Technology.

You don't have Oil, and the same western technologies that was based on Muslim technologies brought to Europe and developed there for 1000 years. Koran was written and printed before the west knew about printing or even paper.
Usrael is the backward one trying to use western technologies to no avail, think about all your systems failures although aided by the US, Herz 2 is a good example. Its name means some divine protection in Arabic, obviously Herz 1 did not work for you so you are hoping for a second chance, which failed too.
Why don't you go ask the Bedouins orthodox Jews not to interpret their scriptures? after all they are much older than those of the Muslim Bedouins.
So much butthurt in ur post, I afraid u will burn ur chair.

Just in recent conflict over 100 rockets were shot down over Tel Aviv area by Iron Dome and failed to do any harm. I saw it with my own eyes. 16 missiles fired at tanks were also intercepted by Trophy again miserable failure for ur beloved terrorists.

Hetz 2 (not "Herz") also works fine:

Better keep quiet butthurt ignorant kid, who seriously believes that Israel nuked Syria and that Qaher-313 is real :rofl:

when will come to the future part ?
Come back in next century :D

Japan has no oil too, yet they are very highly developed. Oil is not a blessing but a curse.

LOL. Troll.

Orthodox Jews are from Europe not Middle East.

@ faisal6309 : Do you really know the difference between Strategy & Technology.
Both are equally needed to win in a war.

Just in recent conflict over 100 rockets were shot down over Tel Aviv area by Iron Dome and failed to do any harm. I saw it with my own eyes. 16 missiles fired at tanks were also intercepted by Trophy again miserable failure for ur beloved terrorists.
Good job IDF!

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews."
What last hour? Jews worldwide have already faced discriminations, genocides many times our. No need for another one. They have IDF now to defend themselves with from Muslim attacks!

You should ask yourself. Why all the world is developing while Muslim countries are so backward and can only sell oil. Everything you have is Western technology.
These Muslim Arab sand dwellers were sitting on oil wealth for thousands of years without getting anything out until infidel West (enemy) helped them out with their technology. LOL :D

Clothes u wear is Western technology.
Food u eat is Western technology.
Even Quran u hold in ur hands is printed with Western technology.
And nonsense u post here is also thanks to Western technologies.
Good one. Am Yisrael Chai! Have a nice Yom Kippur! G'mar Chatimah Tova!
@Natan

Why its happening? Because instead of studying science u guys are trying to find secret meaning in texts written by some Bedouins thousands years ago.
LOL. Post of the year!!!

OP is correct, but included his own commentary and ideas into the hadith. Intentions of OP are pure and good, so please Muslims don't insult him.
More lies.

Prophet predicted that Muslim nations will be numerous but divided, with the nations of the world taking pieces of them like people sit down at a table to take meat from an animal. (Palestine, Kashmir, Chechnya, Somalia, East Ethiopia, Northeastern Kenya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Western China, Mindanoa, Southern Thailand are proofs of this. I may be missing some other occupied Muslim lands) He also informed of us the terrible suffering Muslims will face due to the satanic alliances between the enemies of religion to weaken and exploit Muslim nations and Muslim minorities.
Conspiracy theories... lame

Dajjal will arise from Israel, it is confirmed in numerous hadith. He will also be joined by a large number Persian Jews (Mizrahi Jews). His features will be a large swollen visionless eye, curly hair, Jewish, with words Kafara on his head (figurative or real). Mahdi will rise from Madinah and be aided by soldiers from Khorasaan (Afg/Pakistan). Conquest of India, reconquest of Constantinople was also confirmed. Prophet Jesus will come for his 2nd coming at the Gate of Damascus. Mahdi will fight Dajjal's army along with Jesus, and Jesus shall kill Dajjal. Gog and Magog (Yajuj and Majuj) will also rise and wreck havoc, but will be killed when when Jesus makes a prayer to save humanity from them.
What rubbish and non-sense! Modern Israel is not some theocratic Jewish halachic (equivalent of Islamic Shariah) state. Israel is Middle East's only secular and liberal democracy. No Dajjal will ever arise from here.

This will be followed by a period of rule whereby Jesus will rule as a Prophet-king and establish Islamic rule from Jerusalem as his capital.
LOOOL. Jesus was originally a Jew. Why would he follow teachings of Islam that came after him?

You are a true pakistani.
Hahaha.

Future of Pakistan and Israel. (Part1)
by Ahmad N Khan

(pakpatriots)

14 centuries ago Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. prophecies the defeat of Dajjal (Anti Christ) and his followers (Zionist) Jews. He pointed out the location where Muslim Army will find and kill these (Zionist) Jews. No rock, wall or tree will protect them beside Gharqad (Boxthorn). Interestingly Zionist cultivating Gharqad (Boxthorn) everywhere in Israel.

According to the sayings of Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. Jesus Christ P.B.U.H. will stop Dajjal (Anti Christ)on the gate of Lod and will kill him. Dajjal (Anti Christ) and his ride is described in great details in Ahadith (Sayings of Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H.) if we compile all these Ahadith and compare them with our current world it is easy to sort out that his ride will be an Airplane.
Here you may need to keep few things in mind.
1: Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. described the ride of Dajjal as per the understanding of the people of his time.
2: Jews (Zionist) took over Palestine in 1948 before that there was no Jew in their land.
3: in the time of Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. “Lod” was just a plain field there was no gate.
Whatever Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. prophecies 1400 years ago become the truth of today’s world.
Today the Jews been gathered from all around the world in Israel. The plain field of Lod is been converted to Ben Gurion airport.

One thing is clear from all this that the Airplane of Dajjal will be in Airport and he will be rushing to it but meanwhile Jesus Christ P.B.U.H. will reach their and will kill Dajjal.
According to the Ahadith of Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. Dajjal will be one eyed while the letters Ka. Fa. Ra. (English Phonetics K.F.R.) will be written on his forehead.

Israeli (Zionist) Jews waiting desperately for their Savior and king Dajjal as they believe that he will rule the world. Before his arrival they want to take over all the resources of the world and provide a smooth way to form Greater Israel. they made sure to engage Arabs in orgy so they can't resist against them.
now there is only one hurdle in the path of their dirty ambition and that is only Muslim nuclear state of Pakistan. (to be continued)
dude you shouldnt share this type of stuff, as you can see, everyone is just laughing it off

So much butthurt in ur post, I afraid u will burn ur chair.

Hetz 2 (not "Herz") also works fine:

Better keep quiet butthurt ignorant kid, who seriously believes that Israel nuked Syria and that Qaher-313 is real :rofl:

I can understand that you are projecting your feelings, as everyone else understands how your butt hearts you, with that number of suicides in your ranks... and failure of Herz2, the Iron dome (compared to almost fireworks instead of real missiles) and trophy defeated by at least 2 antitank weapons...
You can't help it but resort to personal insults, that really shows your true nature, a violent nature, so ignorance is mostly on you, since you are short of factual arguments and truth..

Israel launches Hetz-3 missile interceptor

A senior defense source said that the test was conducted as part of the IDF's perennial operational plan, stressing that "This was a systems test, not a ballistic intercepting test and the objectives set for this test were reached in full."
Watch: Israel launches Hetz-3 missile interceptor - Israel News, Ynetnews

Russia Exposes Israel: US-Israeli Iran Missile Simulation Failed

Russia unveiled that the joint Israeli and American test of an Arrow (Hetz) 2 interceptor missile which Israel claimed was successful had in fact failed.
http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?fromval=1&cid=22&frid=22&eid=170135

Russian unveil RPG-30 able to defeat active protection systems like TROPHY

Israel won't be pleased as it's putting a DAS on all it's armour.
ETA: This system IS NOT designed for combating reactive armour.
It's designed to defeat Active Protection Systems like Rafeals TROPHY

Basically it fires a decoy round to activate the DAS and a second round follows before the system can retarget.
In Russia, an arms up through the system of active protection armor of Western countries

MOSCOW, Nov. 19. (Korr.ARMS-TASS). A leading global developer in the area of munitions, the State Research and Production Enterprise (SPE), "Basalt, completed the development and testing of new anti-tank rocket RPG-30. This system is anti-tank weapons capable of overcoming any active protection systems (KAZ) vehicle created so far in various countries.

As explained korr.ARMS-TASS military experts, RPG-30 is designed for single use and represents a double device. In the large-diameter cylindrical container placed tandemnaya cumulative anti-grenade PG-30 caliber 105 mm. In the container of smaller diameter, located below, is a special projectile - a false goal. His appointment - to activate when podlete means of active air defense and create conditions for smooth penetration to the goal of the primary means of destruction - PG-30.

"All of the known world of active protection of armored vehicles after the first operation on the approaching threat may oppose the new attackers means only with some delay, which is typically 0,2-0,4 seconds. This interval enough for PG-30 struck the goal" - Explained the experts.

According to them, after pointing at the target and pressing the trigger trigger projectile - a false goal and PG-30 fired from a minor delay. First on the flight trajectory to the goal goes round - a false goal, and after him - PG-30. After the active protection goals detects the first round and work on it, it is because of its inertia can not intercept the principal means of attack - PG-30, with a slight lag should be a goal on the same trajectory.

RPG-30 is designed for all types of lesions consisting in the armament and advanced tanks and other armored and non-armored vehicles, as well as manpower and secure fortifications on the battlefield.
According to the military representative, the test program RPG-30 is fully completed. There are currently waiting for the RPG-30 by the Russian army and its inclusion in the list of No. 1, allowing the delivery of the product for export.

Caliber grenade - 105 mm, weight 10.3 kg, the sighting of shooting range - 200 meters thickness punctured barriers: homogeneous armor after active and reactive armor protection - more than 600 mm, reinforced concrete - more than 1500 mm, brick - over 2000, derevozemlyanoy - over 3700 mm.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Farms-tass.su%2F%3Fpage%3Darticle%26amp%3Baid%3D62844%26amp%3Bcid%3D25&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ru&tl=en

Japan has no oil too, yet they are very highly developed. Oil is not a blessing but a curse.
Do you know about the Marshal plan for Europe and Japan after WW2, Usrael tried to take advantage of it too.

Last edited:
I can understand that you are projecting your feelings, as everyone else understands how your butt hearts you, with that number of suicides in your ranks...
and failure of Herz2, the Iron dome (compared to almost fireworks instead of real missiles) and trophy defeated by at least 2 antitank weapons...
You can't help it but resort to personal insults, that really shows your true nature, a violent nature, so ignorance is mostly on you, since you are short of factual arguments and truth..
You seriously believe that Israel nuked Syria and that Qaher-313 is real. That shows u are a moron. Nothing personal sweety.

Despite being a moron, you are making judgements about things u dont understand. You are obsessed with Israel and deny any achievements. For example u claim that Israel did not encircle 3rd Egyptian army, although all famous historians who wrote on this war, US military academy and even Egyptian chief of staff say it was encircled. That proves u are a butthurt retarded kid. Again, nothing personal.

Israel launches Hetz-3 missile interceptor
A senior defense source said that the test was conducted as part of the IDF's perennial operational plan, stressing that "This was a systems test, not a ballistic intercepting test and the objectives set for this test were reached in full."
And? Whats ur point? Must me something very important since u made it so big and bold.

the Iron dome (compared to almost fireworks instead of real missiles)
So Fajr-5 and WS-1 are fireworks? LOL. Also if u were not retarded kid, you would understand that range and speed of the ballistic target are directly related. So in order to launch rocket till Tel Aviv u need to accelerate them to 3-4 Mach speeds. So there is no any difference betwen the "real and unreal" missile.

and trophy defeated by at least 2 antitank weapons...
LOL, can u prove it? I can bet that thats another baseless butthurt assumption.

............... see these posts and then you blame us for calling you whackos

You seriously believe that Israel nuked Syria and that Qaher-313 is real. That shows u are a moron. Nothing personal sweety.

Despite being a moron, you are making judgements about things u dont understand. You are obsessed with Israel and deny any achievements. For example u claim that Israel did not encircle 3rd Egyptian army, although all famous historians who wrote on this war, US military academy and even Egyptian chief of staff say it was encircled. That proves u are a butthurt retarded kid. Again, nothing personal.

And? Whats ur point? Must me something very important since u made it so big and bold.

So Fajr-5 and WS-1 are fireworks? LOL. Also if u were not retarded kid, you would understand that range and speed of the ballistic target are directly related. So in order to launch rocket till Tel Aviv u need to accelerate them to 3-4 Mach speeds. So there is no any difference betwen the "real and unreal" missile.

LOL, can u prove it? I can bet that thats another baseless butthurt assumption.

Do your search, but before that clean your mind of all bias and BS it is full of. everything I have claimed is open information, but you have to dig deep to find it, and have the brains to understand it.
You can not distinguish between air intakes in the Qaher-313 and tape stripes. Why should i want a discussion with you.
I respond to your stupid posts and do not expect to learn anything from any stubborn deep rooted in ignorance, twisted thoughts and double talk. Your cherished Usrael is but a temporary entity in time, and in it it will disappear again, no matter what help you might seek or get, its faith is sealed.

Please bother about future of Pakistan... israel will take care of itself... some people are really nuts.:hang2::drag:

Israel should take care of itself and not take the land of others by force, and are you an Israeli or just tout of them..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom