What's new

Future of Pakistan and Israel.

Is this really written in Karan. Or made up stuff to give bad name to muslims

I haven't read the whole Quran so I cant say for sure but a google search says that AntiChrist/Dajjal is not mentioned in the Quran. He is mentioned in the bible though but this story from OP is a conclusion that some people came up based on what they believe to be the sayings of the Prophet, sayings which might be really his or might not be

Absolutely positively nothing to do with Quran or Prophet Muhammad and ISA ( Jesus).We are warned about people spreading lies for personal benefit.
------------
@Cheetah786: where dose the article says according to Quran, nowhere. now as per Ahadith of the Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. rather than replying on my post please read Sahi Bukhari, Sahi Muslim if you can't at-least find a translation of Mishkwath Al- Masabih and read Babul-Qayamath book # 5.

Please bother about future of Pakistan... israel will take care of itself... some people are really nuts.:hang2::drag:

jericho: you need to understand one thing Quran is the word of God as per a Muslim believe and Ahadith are the sayings of Prophet Muhammad. so the article is based upong the saying of the prophet not Quran.

1: Great you Know Quran can you please Explain how to offer SALAH only from Quran without Ahadith?
2: where dose the article says that Prophet P.B.U.H. used the word Zionists even in the article the word Zionist is in ( ) now if you cant read something properly dose not mean its wrong.
3: Please go to Wikipedia and read about those Jews who were brought from all around the world to form Israel.
4: where dose the article says that Jews build this Airport? you assuming things and thinking that this is what the article says.
5: now coming to the final that how Pakistan is a hurdle for them. please read the History few thousands of Muslims were able to defeat 2 super powers of that time Faras (Iran) and Roman Empire while Muslims had not enough weapons and other sources of communications yet they defeat 5 to 15 times bigger Armies, so for the tinny Israel which is smaller then a small city of Pakistan our Nuclear and missile technology is a threat. Israel can not even get rid of a small group HAMAS.
6: you are an Ahmadi I think? dare to confirm it or even deny it.

i love it when pauddies talk like Arabs. Namaz is one of the five pillars of Islam, if you were Muslim u would have known that.

Pakistani nukes are for her safety and not a threat to any body including, but not limited to Israel.

Faras was part of part of today's Egypt not Iran and was ruled by Pharos ( as far as I can tell )

As I said we have been warned about the ones who spread lies for personal benefit. Not exactly hard to tell who you are, no confirmation is needed

jericho: you need to understand one thing Quran is the word of God as per a Muslim believe and Ahadith are the sayings of Prophet Muhammad. so the article is based upong the saying of the prophet not Quran.

You need to understand, Quran is the saying of the prophet, but he is saying what God told him because God didn't come to us, he sent the Angel to give his words to the Prophet. I'm assuming you do know the meaning of the word 'hadith' in English. As for the 'hadith', which one is true and which is not true, your guess is as good as mine, but do you think the Lord of the Universe would not have told us everything we need to know in the final revelation (Quran) through the final prophet? and one more thing there is a reply button on every post, so if you have anything else to say use that otherwise I wouldn't know about your future post

------------
@Cheetah786: where dose the article says according to Quran, nowhere. now as per Ahadith of the Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. rather than replying on my post please read Sahi Bukhari, Sahi Muslim if you can't at-least find a translation of Mishkwath Al- Masabih and read Babul-Qayamath book # 5.

I was answering a question asked by a PDF member about it being in Quran or not. Sorry don't really believe in words written 100s of years after prophets death as his words.

i love it when pauddies talk like Arabs. Namaz is one of the five pillars of Islam, if you were Muslim u would have known that.

Pakistani nukes are for her safety and not a threat to any body including but not limited to Israel.

Faras is part of part of Egypt not Iran and was ruled by Pharos ( as far as I can tell )

As I said we have been warned about the ones who spread lies for personal benefit. Not exactly hard to tell who you are, no confirmation is needed
----------------------------------------------
Really now this is the time to Laugh on you how would I know Nimaz? because of Ahadith right, now what is in the article is from Ahadith.
2: the Faras thing was because of my pronunciation(what I wanted to write was Persia.)

----------------------------------------------
Really now this is the time to Laugh on you how would I know Nimaz? because of Ahadith right, now what is in the article is from Ahadith.
2: the Faras thing was because of my pronunciation(what I wanted to write was Persia.)

I am sorry I don't understand what you are laughing about , you are the one who asked, how would we know to offer Namaz without salah. I simply replied you don't need Hadith to know how to or why offer Namaz

Big difference between Persia and faras, please write what you mean, when writing English you don't need to have Arabic accent.

I'm assuming you do know the meaning of the word 'hadith' in English. As for the 'hadith', which one is true and which is not true, your guess is as good as mine, but do you think the Lord of the Universe would not have told us everything we need to know in the final revelation (Quran)
read it again please, I wrote that Quran is the word of God which mean Quran is the message of God and the Messenger was Angel Gabriel to Prophet Mohammad and for us the Messenger was Prophet Mohammad, ask any Muslim what are the saying of Prophet Mohammad he will reply Ahadith so we belive that we received these words from his mouth yet these are not his words but the words of God.
now coming to 2nd part that God would have told us every thing in Quran.
1: Quran orders to offer Nimaz, but quran not explaining it that how to offer it, how many rakaths and when to offer it.
now when we need to know what exactly Allah want us to do we are bound to trust Ahadith right, you might not know which hadith is true and which is not but with the blessings of Allah I know and can easily compile only Sahi (true) Ahadith.

These are just old sayings of a desert dweller. Why are you giving them so much importance?

Just believes. LOL. Why take them literally?

LOL!

Pakistani nukes are for her safety and not a threat to any body including, but not limited to Israel.
Israel is so far away from Pakistan. Seriously, a tiny dot in the centre of big Middle East cannot harm anyone.

Faras was part of part of today's Egypt not Iran and was ruled by Pharos ( as far as I can tell )
No, Fars means Persia and it was ruled by great persian kings of kings. Their power base was current day Iran and Iraq (Mesopotamia):
Persian Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exactly.

I was answering a question asked by a PDF member about it being in Quran or not. Sorry don't really believe in words written 100s of years after prophets death as his words.
True.

Typical religious bigot.

Correct.

I am sorry I don't understand what you are laughing about , you are the one who asked, how would we know to offer Namaz without salah. I simply replied you don't need Hadith to know how to or why offer Namaz
Is it religious thread?

Big difference between Persia and faras, please write what you mean, when writing English you don't need to have Arabic accent.
Persia is Faras in Arabic.

Awesome first post.
Wait till he makes another. :D

I'm assuming you do know the meaning of the word 'hadith' in English. As for the 'hadith', which one is true and which is not true, your guess is as good as mine, but do you think the Lord of the Universe would not have told us everything we need to know in the final revelation (Quran)
Stupid straw man arguments.

read it again please, I wrote that Quran is the word of God which mean Quran is the message of God and the Messenger was Angel Gabriel to Prophet Mohammad and for us the Messenger was Prophet Mohammad, ask any Muslim what are the saying of Prophet Mohammad he will reply Ahadith so we belive that we received these words from his mouth yet these are not his words but the words of God.
We cannot make our future defense policies based on our beliefs. Policies must be made on ground realities.

now coming to 2nd part that God would have told us every thing in Quran.
1: Quran orders to offer Nimaz, but quran not explaining it that how to offer it, how many rakaths and when to offer it.
now when we need to know what exactly Allah want us to do we are bound to trust Ahadith right, you might not know which hadith is true and which is not but with the blessings of Allah I know and can easily compile only Sahi (true) Ahadith.
Lame...

1: Great you Know Quran can you please Explain how to offer SALAH only from Quran without Ahadith?
I learned it from my parents who learned it from theirs. Don't need Hadith to know how to perform Namaz.

2: where dose the article says that Prophet P.B.U.H. used the word Zionists even in the article the word Zionist is in ( ) now if you cant read something properly dose not mean its wrong.
You claimed Jews (Zionists) to be friends of Dajjal. Hadith used no such words.

3: Please go to Wikipedia and read about those Jews who were brought from all around the world to form Israel.
LOL. You do know Wikipedia is heavily infiltrated by Zionists :)
Wikipedia editing courses launched by Zionist groups | World news | The Guardian

4: where dose the article says that Jews build this Airport? you assuming things and thinking that this is what the article says.
You claimed Lod Airport is where Dajjal, friend of Zionists would be killed. Also Jews planting Gharqad trees is another lie.

5: now coming to the final that how Pakistan is a hurdle for them. please read the History few thousands of Muslims were able to defeat 2 super powers of that time Faras (Iran) and Roman Empire while Muslims had not enough weapons and other sources of communications yet they defeat 5 to 15 times bigger Armies, so for the tinny Israel which is smaller then a small city of Pakistan our Nuclear and missile technology is a threat. Israel can not even get rid of a small group HAMAS.
Hahaha. Roman and Persian empires fell so easily not because Arabs were militarily strong or undefeatable because of some supernatural God's will. In fact Arabs had the fortune of having military history's greatest leaders to lead them, such as Hadhrat Umar and Hadhrat Uthman, closest companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Arabs sudden rise to power during Caliphate is also contributed to exhaustion faced by declining Persian and Roman empires after centuries of fighting with each other during longest conflict in human history:

The expense of resources during the Roman–Persian Wars ultimately proved catastrophic for both empires. The prolonged and escalating warfare of the 6th and 7th centuries left them exhausted and vulnerable in the face of the sudden emergence and expansion of the Caliphate, whose forces invaded both empires only a few years after the end of the last Roman–Persian war. Benefiting from their weakened condition, the Arab Muslim armies swiftly conquered the entire Sassanid Empire, and deprived the Eastern Roman Empire of its territories in the Levant, the Caucasus, Egypt, and the rest of North Africa. Over the following centuries, most of the Eastern Roman Empire came under Muslim rule. As it stands, this was the longest conflict in human history, lasting approximately 721 years.
Roman–Persian Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6: you are an Ahmadi I think? dare to confirm it or even deny it.
Troll.

When will this killing session begin......did your prophet give any specific date??
Mullah Omar is one eyed I think.

Absolutely positively nothing to do with Quran or Prophet Muhammad and ISA ( Jesus).We are warned about people spreading lies for personal benefit.
But Dr Israr Ahmad has confirmed it in his interview.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom