What's new

Future of Pakistan and Israel.

WTF did I just read.

now coming to the final that how Pakistan is a hurdle for them. please read the History few thousands of Muslims were able to defeat 2 super powers of that time Faras (Iran) and Roman Empire while Muslims had not enough weapons and other sources of communications yet they defeat 5 to 15 times bigger Armies, so for the tinny Israel which is smaller then a small city of Pakistan our Nuclear and missile technology is a threat. Israel can not even get rid of a small group HAMAS.
WTH!!

At that time, muslims were modern and their strategy was better than them. What do you think why Ottomon Empire lasted for 8 centuries? How Salahuddin Ayubi defeated Christian army? They were like USA of that time. There is login in everything.

Last edited:
The one eyed Dajjal has been identified :partay::partay:
010b5a57aa191307c61d5ed33d34c821.jpg

Pak Patriots said: ↑
He pointed out the location where Muslim Army will find and kill these (Zionist) Jews. No rock, wall or tree will protect them beside Gharqad (Boxthorn). Interestingly Zionist cultivating Gharqad (Boxthorn) everywhere in Israel.
LOL. What is this ****?

So for the thread starter & comment maker kindly read following Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَعْقُوبُ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ - عَنْ سُهَيْلٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ
"‏ لاَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ حَتَّى يُقَاتِلَ الْمُسْلِمُونَ الْيَهُودَ فَيَقْتُلُهُمُ الْمُسْلِمُونَ حَتَّى يَخْتَبِئَ الْيَهُودِيُّ مِنْ وَرَاءِ الْحَجَرِ وَالشَّجَرِ فَيَقُولُ الْحَجَرُ أَوِ الشَّجَرُ يَا مُسْلِمُ يَا عَبْدَ اللَّهِ هَذَا يَهُودِيٌّ خَلْفِي فَتَعَالَ فَاقْتُلْهُ ‏.‏ إِلاَّ الْغَرْقَدَ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْ شَجَرِ الْيَهُودِ ‏"‏

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews."

Allah said in Surat al-Isra’, Ayah 36:
[Do not act or give judgments in the Religion without knowledge. On the Day of Judgment one’s ears, eyes, and heart will be asked about their deeds.]

Abdullah ibn 'Umar (rd) says: "Knowledge is of three types, the Book that is forever speaking (Quran), an established Sunnah, and 'I do not know'." (Ad-Daraqutni: Ghara'ib Mälik. Al-Khatib al-Baghdadi: Asmä' man rawa Abu Dawud. Kitab al-Fara'id, vol. 3, p. 164. Ibn Majah: in the lntroduction to his Sunan, chapter eight.)
Another quotation for you

إملاء الخير خير من السكوت والسكوت خير من إملاء الشر
"Speaking what is good is better than silence, and silence is better than speaking evil."

Awesome first post.

Now below you can read what the Bible says in the book of Judges. These verses are called "Jotham's fable".

"And when they told it to Jotham, he went and stood in the top of mount Gerizim, and lifted up his voice, and cried, and said unto them, Hearken unto me, ye men of Shechem, that God may hearken unto you.

The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them;

and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.
But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?

And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us.
But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?

Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us.
And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?

Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.
And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

Now therefore, if ye have done truly and sincerely, in that ye have made Abimelech king, and if ye have dealt well with Jerubbaal and his house, and have done unto him according to the deserving of his hands;
(For my father fought for you, and adventured his life far, and delivered you out of the hand of Midian:
And ye are risen up against my father's house this day, and have slain his sons, threescore and ten persons, upon one stone, and have made Abimelech, the son of his maidservant, king over the men of Shechem, because he is your brother;)
If ye then have dealt truly and sincerely with Jerubbaal and with his house this day, then rejoice ye in Abimelech, and let him also rejoice in you:
But if not, let fire come out from Abimelech, and devour the men of Shechem, and the house of Millo; and let fire come out from the men of Shechem, and from the house of Millo, and devour Abimelech.
And Jotham ran away, and fled, and went to Beer, and dwelt there, for fear of Abimelech his brother. " (Book of Judges 9, 7-20)

Bramble is another word for Boxthorn (Gharqad) tree.

See Details Here : What do Jews/Non-Muslims think about the Gharqad tree?

Now below you can read what the Bible says in the book of Judges. These verses are called "Jotham's fable".

"And when they told it to Jotham, he went and stood in the top of mount Gerizim, and lifted up his voice, and cried, and said unto them, Hearken unto me, ye men of Shechem, that God may hearken unto you.

The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them;

and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.
But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?

And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us.
But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?

Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us.
And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?

Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.
And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

Now therefore, if ye have done truly and sincerely, in that ye have made Abimelech king, and if ye have dealt well with Jerubbaal and his house, and have done unto him according to the deserving of his hands;
(For my father fought for you, and adventured his life far, and delivered you out of the hand of Midian:
And ye are risen up against my father's house this day, and have slain his sons, threescore and ten persons, upon one stone, and have made Abimelech, the son of his maidservant, king over the men of Shechem, because he is your brother;)
If ye then have dealt truly and sincerely with Jerubbaal and with his house this day, then rejoice ye in Abimelech, and let him also rejoice in you:
But if not, let fire come out from Abimelech, and devour the men of Shechem, and the house of Millo; and let fire come out from the men of Shechem, and from the house of Millo, and devour Abimelech.
And Jotham ran away, and fled, and went to Beer, and dwelt there, for fear of Abimelech his brother. " (Book of Judges 9, 7-20)

Bramble is another word for Boxthorn (Gharqad) tree.
See Details Here : What do Jews/Non-Muslims think about the Gharqad tree?
You should ask yourself. Why all the world is developing while Muslim countries are so backward and can only sell oil. Everything you have is Western technology.

Clothes u wear is Western technology.
Food u eat is Western technology.
Even Quran u hold in ur hands is printed with Western technology.
And nonsense u post here is also thanks to Western technologies.

Why its happening? Because instead of studying science u guys are trying to find secret meaning in texts written by some Bedouins thousands years ago.

You should ask yourself. Why all the world is developing while Muslim countries are so backward and can only sell oil. Everything you have is Western technology.
Why its happening? Because instead of studying science u guys are trying to find secret meaning in texts written by some Bedouins thousands years ago.

:blah::blah::blah:

I was expecting answer for reference quoted but it made u ...........:flame: :haha:

Last edited:

Great riposte.
5e8dc6ca76b0d6d80e347c1cef60c342.gif

OP is correct, but included his own commentary and ideas into the hadith. Intentions of OP are pure and good, so please Muslims don't insult him.

Shariqattari provided an in-depth explanation about this event.

Following is a bare minimum summary of some of the points from Islamic eschatology:

Prophet predicted that Muslim nations will be numerous but divided, with the nations of the world taking pieces of them like people sit down at a table to take meat from an animal. (Palestine, Kashmir, Chechnya, Somalia, East Ethiopia, Northeastern Kenya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Western China, Mindanoa, Southern Thailand are proofs of this. I may be missing some other occupied Muslim lands) He also informed of us the terrible suffering Muslims will face due to the satanic alliances between the enemies of religion to weaken and exploit Muslim nations and Muslim minorities.

Dajjal will arise from Israel, it is confirmed in numerous hadith. He will also be joined by a large number Persian Jews (Mizrahi Jews). His features will be a large swollen visionless eye, curly hair, Jewish, with words Kafara on his head (figurative or real). Mahdi will rise from Madinah and be aided by soldiers from Khorasaan (Afg/Pakistan). Conquest of India, reconquest of Constantinople was also confirmed. Prophet Jesus will come for his 2nd coming at the Gate of Damascus. Mahdi will fight Dajjal's army along with Jesus, and Jesus shall kill Dajjal. Gog and Magog (Yajuj and Majuj) will also rise and wreck havoc, but will be killed when when Jesus makes a prayer to save humanity from them.

This will be followed by a period of rule whereby Jesus will rule as a Prophet-king and establish Islamic rule from Jerusalem as his capital.

Lies in the hand of Ziad Hamid, but of course after Gajwa E Hind :P

Future of Pakistan and Israel. (Part1)
by Ahmad N Khan

(pakpatriots)

14 centuries ago Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. prophecies the defeat of Dajjal (Anti Christ) and his followers (Zionist) Jews. He pointed out the location where Muslim Army will find and kill these (Zionist) Jews. No rock, wall or tree will protect them beside Gharqad (Boxthorn). Interestingly Zionist cultivating Gharqad (Boxthorn) everywhere in Israel.

According to the sayings of Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. Jesus Christ P.B.U.H. will stop Dajjal (Anti Christ)on the gate of Lod and will kill him. Dajjal (Anti Christ) and his ride is described in great details in Ahadith (Sayings of Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H.) if we compile all these Ahadith and compare them with our current world it is easy to sort out that his ride will be an Airplane.
Here you may need to keep few things in mind.
1: Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. described the ride of Dajjal as per the understanding of the people of his time.
2: Jews (Zionist) took over Palestine in 1948 before that there was no Jew in their land.
3: in the time of Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. “Lod” was just a plain field there was no gate.
Whatever Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. prophecies 1400 years ago become the truth of today’s world.
Today the Jews been gathered from all around the world in Israel. The plain field of Lod is been converted to Ben Gurion airport.

One thing is clear from all this that the Airplane of Dajjal will be in Airport and he will be rushing to it but meanwhile Jesus Christ P.B.U.H. will reach their and will kill Dajjal.
According to the Ahadith of Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H. Dajjal will be one eyed while the letters Ka. Fa. Ra. (English Phonetics K.F.R.) will be written on his forehead.

Israeli (Zionist) Jews waiting desperately for their Savior and king Dajjal as they believe that he will rule the world. Before his arrival they want to take over all the resources of the world and provide a smooth way to form Greater Israel. they made sure to engage Arabs in orgy so they can't resist against them.
now there is only one hurdle in the path of their dirty ambition and that is only Muslim nuclear state of Pakistan. (to be continued)
You are a true pakistani. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom