What's new

Future of Pakistan and Israel.

Are you an Israeli agent that you speak for them,. why are you subservient to Israelis, let me tell you why, you have no self respect and do not like the truth and are as an Indian not only a spin master but a follower to Israel and not the truth.

Lies in the hand of Ziad Hamid, but of course after Gajwa E Hind :P
learn to write English if you must write English word as narrated in Arabic/Urdu.. It is Gazwa and NOT Gajwa. Dude.

Last edited:
Are you an Israeli agent that you speak for them,. why are you subservient to Israelis, let me tell you why, you have no self respect and do not like the truth and are as an Indian not only a spin master but a follower to Israel and not the truth.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D:D:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::devil::devil::devil::flame::flame::flame:

Dajjal are Jews. One of our hadiths says: dajjals will rise up from Ispahan (where most of Iranian Jewish live)

Anyway Dajjal has risen up from Najd over 300 years ago.

On topic : All of your hadiths without Shia hadiths are defective.

Nowdays Dajjal has become most powerful in history of Islam. Dajjal (US, West,Wahhabis ,Pan Turks, Filthy Zions and...) are killing Muslims in the countries from India to west Sahara... So Dajjal or anti human is alive and are killing Muslims and will end by Imam Mehdi (a.s) and his Shia fellows (Iranians, Men from Khorasan, Persian Land).

Israel should take care of itself and not take the land of others by force, and are you an Israeli or just tout of them..
I am an Indian ...in case you haven't seen my flags... Israel taking land from anyone is a theory propogated by Hamas to claim victimization... and thats precisly what Muslim terrorist do across the globe....claim to be a victim and kill people.

I am an Indian ...in case you haven't seen my flags... Israel taking land from anyone is a theory propogated by Hamas to claim victimization... and thats precisly what Muslim terrorist do across the globe....claim to be a victim and kill people.
In that logic, you have never been a victim of colonization, it was all lies to justify India's shortcomings.

Juices gonna flow very soon.

You know Bedouins are very good in science, specially Physics. There is a journal called as Physical Reviews Bedouins. I am going to publish my next paper in this journal.

Dajjal are Jews. One of our hadiths says: dajjals will rise up from Ispahan (where most of Iranian Jewish live)

Anyway Dajjal has risen up from Najd over 300 years ago.

On topic : All of your hadiths without Shia hadiths are defective.

Nowdays Dajjal has become most powerful in history of Islam. Dajjal (US, West,Wahhabis ,Pan Turks, Filthy Zions and...) are killing Muslims in the countries from India to west Sahara... So Dajjal or anti human is alive and are killing Muslims and will end by Imam Mehdi (a.s) and his Shia fellows (Iranians, Men from Khorasan, Persian Land).
ISIS is dajjal ?

Last edited:
-------------------
@ faisal6309 : Do you really know the difference between Strategy & Technology.
Technology is nothing when in a dumb's hand. Strategy can make you win wars. I am going to ask you the same question.

Do you really know the difference between Strategy & Technology.

you as Indian if so why always try to be underdogs top Israle, you depict your style by these strange foolish faces as not able to speak, saying no to being a underdog, satanic and burning by fire. so be it.

it proves that you are burning but unable to answer.

You are acting as Israeli agent and forgoing all UN resolutions about land in Palestine, so you are a spin master. but may I shove you towards familiarizing yourself with UN resolutions, not only about Palestine but about Kashmir as well,.

But than you being spin master will try to spin that too. what can one expect from you, nothing but to spin every hard fact.

This is so cool..! Jesus in an airport waiting to kill one-eyed Dajjal. Good setting for the next Bourne movie

This thread should be deleted what has this thread got to do with Pakistan Airforce really

This is so cool..! Jesus in an airport waiting to kill one-eyed Dajjal. Good setting for the next Bourne movie

your try to mock Islamic sayings is a shameful try by a member of a Nation of spin masters.would you ever stop to respect or just keep mocking every thing about Islam, you abusive Dude.shame on you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom